Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

da do ron ron da do ron ron only jokeing ron! i cant find any fellow musicains on thaivisa or links any ideas please ron and i think its great you took the time to share these great clips with us! after all they dont have to look if they dont want to! misrable sods!clap2.gif

I'm getting around 100 looks every day which makes it worthwhile.There was one very supportive friend " kevjohn " posting but he had to cease because of a hearing problem which was made worse by constant use of headphones.There is one ex proffesional musician " possum1931" that posts here from time to time and no doubt there are more if you can identify them.

I am keeping the spread sheets for this thread and also the 80’s and 90’s music thread up to date as I am waiting on some new hearing aids.

Hope to have them within a fortnight.They are more high tec than ever.

I will be able to connect them, via WI, to the computer and also TV, doing away with headphones.

So keeping everything crossed and after working out how to drive these F1 aids, I hope to be able to contribute once again to the music threads.

• Like 2

ron why apologise? if he understands that this a problem, then he should choose not to view the clips! end of!

22 replies to a topic and 20 of them are your own ? pointless, and for those of us with less than fast internet connections here in Thailand all those You Tube clips cause bl**dy havoc.

I posted the 20 clips to kick start the topic and if thats caused a problem for you, I apologise.

thank you ron your a gent pablo.wai2.gif

da do ron ron da do ron ron only jokeing ron! i cant find any fellow musicains on thaivisa or links any ideas please ron and i think its great you took the time to share these great clips with us! after all they dont have to look if they dont want to! misrable sods!clap2.gif

I'm getting around 100 looks every day which makes it worthwhile.There was one very supportive friend " kevjohn " posting but he had to cease because of a hearing problem which was made worse by constant use of headphones.There is one ex proffesional musician " possum1931" that posts here from time to time and no doubt there are more if you can identify them.

I am keeping the spread sheets for this thread and also the 80’s and 90’s music thread up to date as I am waiting on some new hearing aids.

Hope to have them within a fortnight.They are more high tec than ever.

I will be able to connect them, via WI, to the computer and also TV, doing away with headphones.

So keeping everything crossed and after working out how to drive these F1 aids, I hope to be able to contribute once again to the music threads.

ron why apologise? if he understands that this a problem, then he should choose not to view the clips! end of!

22 replies to a topic and 20 of them are your own ? pointless, and for those of us with less than fast internet connections here in Thailand all those You Tube clips cause bl**dy havoc.

I posted the 20 clips to kick start the topic and if thats caused a problem for you, I apologise.

I apologised because I didn't realise that it caused a problem.That is why kevjohn and I posted using the links rather than the youtube clips, as far as I'm aware that solved the problem.