Fitch Report Affirms Thailand's Corporate Strength

RATINGS

Fitch report affirms Thailand's corporate strength

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Fitch Ratings (Thailand) expects further stabilisation of the ratings of Thai corporate bond issuers, as Thailand is expected to show an economic growth rate of 5.5 per cent this year, driven by reconstruction spending, a rebound in manufacturing production, and government spending.

In its report "Fitch Thailand National Ratings 2011 Transition Study", the rating agency said that in 2011, 88 per cent of its corporate ratings were unchanged with the remainder being more upgrades than downgrades. In the year, 3 issuers were upgraded while one was downgraded. At end-2011, Fitch Thailand maintained 35 national ratings on corporate finance issuers and three on structured finance bonds.

The report further affirmed Thai companies’ strengths, amid waves of bad news in the export sector.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-09-03

I like this report. It is supports everything I have tried to say on TV for the past year.But people seem to consider my posts for some reason as being trolls rather than good info that can help people. A man can only do what a man can do.

Like the old saying goes " You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink" I like the new version also. " You can lead a whore to culture but you cannot make her think". ( Got that one from a Readers Digest ) So I feel I can use it here without upsetting anyone,but if it does mods please then delete it.

Edited by lovelomsak