Ferrari That Killed Bangkok Cop Was Doing 200Kph; Red Bull Heir

webfact

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRSTLY. The expert said had the policeman's motorcycle cut in front of the Ferrari car, the angle of the impact would have been diagonal.

SECONDLY. The source added that DNA samples collected from the safety belt and airbag of the Ferrari matched that of Worrayuth, confirming he had been driving the car.

Now it is obviousley true the guy hit him but dont these people embarras themselves with these so called expert assessmants. Why would the bike have to be at an angle? This is BS. The bike could well have pulled in and been straight at that speed straight or angle he would never of had a chance to stop. Also the DNA of a car owner would be there anyway irrespective of if he was driving the car or not. Stupid brainless idiots who are giving statements that in the end if you had good lawyers could jepodise Pol Snr Sgt-Major Wichean Klinprasert chances of justice.

FIRSTLY: It seems to me that it depends on exactly how, where and when the motorcycle got in front of the Ferrari and both vehicle speeds at time of impact. Maybe there were witnesses? Debris at the point of impact, etc.

SECONDLY: It seems to me that DNA from skin, snot, blood, etc. on the driver's side airbag would identify the driver (not necessarily the owner) at time of airbag deployment. The restraining belts ... beats me. They were unlatched during airbag deployment, according to the article. Would the shoulder belt not be caught between the airbag and the driver? In any event, didn't the driver have injuries consistent with an airbag deployment sequence? My son had the misfortune to experience an airbag deployment and had moderate injuries (scratches) to his arms (I think because he held on to the steering wheel).

Edited by MaxYakov

What a sickening photograph.

Agreed, and looks like mummy was dressed for an evenings entertainment at the club.

Sick, pathetic individuals who couldn't get away from the troglodytes quick enough.

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 2

was it dark at the time of the accident. I understand it was in the early hours. I am suprised The policeman had no lights on excuse as not been thought of.

Not that it will It make one bit of differance we all know the outcome. It wont be Worrayuth's fault. RIP Mr policeman.

If that excuse for a man had come to my father/brother/sons funeral ,I would not be able to refrain myself from ripping his head off!

Agree, he would not leave looking so neat and tidy.

Family obviously expecting a big payout

Pretty disgusting quote. How do you know how the family are handling this?

As for his turning up, I would bet that some bodyguards are hovering around, although not in the picture

I have no idea how the family are handling it. I imagine they are fairly upset, wouldn't you?

I just commented on a likely payout, which in cases like this, seems to be the norm in Thailand.

I feel a huge amount of disgust looking at this of piece of trash with his insincere wai. Nothing but lies and deceit from the whole family and their cop friends. What a disgusting situation!!

I don't drink their "poison in a little brown bottle" but if I did, I would absolutely stop giving these horrible people any money. This creepy little maggot doesn't have even one ounce of backbone or integrity. It infuriates me that he will certainly see no jail time, and the Thai public will accept that because mommy and daddy will pay what seems like a substantial amount of money (but is actually a tiny little trinket compared to the obscene wealth this family of azzholes possesses). It makes me wonder just how many people suffered or died to build up this family's riches. They are pure evil.

Is there any way to find out just what companies and businesses these horrible pieces of garbage are involved in to make sure that I don't inadvertently put even 1 satang in their pockets?

Edited by Wavefloater
  • Like 2

If going that fast and hitting the brakes should have caused some serious skid marks?

I'd expect the Ferrari has ABS antilock braking system, which would explain the lack of skid marks.

Having said that, this incredible life-saving technology should have been able to stop the car well short of the two city blocks that the policeman was dragged, even from 200 KPH.

One thing that is often noted, after driving such vehicles, is not only how fast they can go, but how quickly they can come to a stop!

was it dark at the time of the accident. I understand it was in the early hours. I am suprised The policeman had no lights on excuse as not been thought of.

Not that it will It make one bit of differance we all know the outcome. It wont be Worrayuth's fault. RIP Mr policeman.

Dawn and dusk are times when visibility is at its worst.

Edited by Curt1591
  • Like 1

If that excuse for a man had come to my father/brother/sons funeral ,I would not be able to refrain myself from ripping his head off!

And - I'l bet that they arrived in another one of the family's Ferraris.

Depending on whether they are a superstitious bunch or not, I somehow doubt that they will be partaking of the Prancing Horse too much more.

If going that fast and hitting the brakes should have caused some serious skid marks?

I'd expect the Ferrari has ABS antilock braking system, which would explain the lack of skid marks.

Having said that, this incredible life-saving technology should have been able to stop the car well short of the two city blocks that the policeman was dragged, even from 200 KPH.

Another explanation for lack of skid marks is that the driver didn't have time to brake (or even react) before impact. Could there be skid marks from the motorcycle's tires(s), however, as it was accelerated from impact?

The expert said the policeman's body fell from the car 64.8 metres from the crash site as there were more bloodstains at that spot. The policeman appeared to have died there, the source said.

At 200 Km/hr, the Ferrari would be traveling at (55.56) meters/sec ( 200,000 meters/hour / 3600 sec = 55.6 meters per second) at time of impact. I don't see how from the hood (windshield as well?) impact that the policeman was dragged very far because it was about only 1.16 seconds (64.8 /55.6) in Ferrari travel time/distance from the 'crash site' ( ignoring any deceleration of the Ferrari upon impact/braking[if any] ). The article didn't say which direction the policeman's body was found relative to the 'crash site'. I believe it would have to be in the direction of the Ferrari's/motorcycle's travel.

Edited by MaxYakov

Depending on whether they are a superstitious bunch or not, I somehow doubt that they will be partaking of the Prancing Horse too much more.

On the contrary. They are the authorized Thailand distributor of said automobiles, and they have a showroom full of them to match their garage full.

Edited by bino

200KMH? No. Way.

If he would have been going 200, the whole front would have been smashed in much more and the policeman would have gone through the windshield. The motorcycle would have been mangled to bits and IMPLANTED into the Ferrari.

Remember the Porsche incident with the girl? He was going MUCH faster.

That Ferrari was going 70. Tops.

All of a sudden Thaivisa members are roadcrash experts.

Just wait until we get on to discuss brain surgery. laugh.png

On the contrary. They are the authorized Thailand distributor of said automobiles, and they have a showroom full of them to match their garage full.

Precisely my point. I would expect they will politely move out of that business, if standard Thai superstition is anything to go by. Beyond that, I would imagine that sales of Ferraris won't be that strong for a while. Best thing that ever happened to Merc over here was a monk surviving an enormous smash about 30 years ago.

Precisely my point. I would expect they will politely move out of that business, if standard Thai superstition is anything to go by. Beyond that, I would imagine that sales of Ferraris won't be that strong for a while. Best thing that ever happened to Merc over here was a monk surviving an enormous smash about 30 years ago.

Fair enough, but I'd like to see a not-so-polite result: Ferrari strip them of their franchise rights over this highly embarrassing show of irresponsibility and disgusting behaviour, combined with them blaming their finely engineered car "smoke coming out from under the hood" for the accident that killed a man.

Fair enough, but I'd like to see a not-so-polite result: Ferrari strip them of their franchise rights over this highly embarrassing show of irresponsibility and disgusting behaviour, combined with them blaming their finely engineered car "smoke coming out from under the hood" for the accident that killed a man.

Equally possible. It can't be very good when the distributor is responsible for such a public event. To be honest, I hope this is the least of the issues this little p***k has to put up with, because his (and the family's) conduct so far is so sickening, words fail me.

I feel a huge amount of disgust looking at this of piece of trash with his insincere wai. Nothing but lies and deceit from the whole family and their cop friends. What a disgusting situation!!

I don't drink their "poison in a little brown bottle" but if I did, I would absolutely stop giving these horrible people any money. This creepy little maggot doesn't have even one ounce of backbone or integrity. It infuriates me that he will certainly see no jail time, and the Thai public will accept that because mommy and daddy will pay what seems like a substantial amount of money (but is actually a tiny little trinket compared to the obscene wealth this family of azzholes possesses). It makes me wonder just how many people suffered or died to build up this family's riches. They are pure evil.

Is there any way to find out just what companies and businesses these horrible pieces of garbage are involved in to make sure that I don't inadvertently put even 1 satang in their pockets?

I advise you to leave Thailand.

ASAP.

• Like 1

Attending the funeral is a grater demonstration of respect than duang chalerm showed his his victim.

it does take courage to show up, just wish the courage had been demonstrated a little earlier.

And the report seems quite exhaustive, explaining some of the discrepancies we have been seeing in the media -- we now know why there have been conflicting reports on how far the victim was dragged ranging from 50-200 meters.

Equally possible. It can't be very good when the distributor is responsible for such a public event. To be honest, I hope this is the least of the issues this little p***k has to put up with, because his (and the family's) conduct so far is so sickening, words fail me.

I concur completely. And whether the family voluntarily leaves Ferrari, or they are made to leave, I'm sure the biggest issue the prodigal son will have to face is deciding what color he wants for his Lamborghini Aventador.

Their company is the legal sole importer of Ferrari to Thailand.

Another company cannot import them to Thailand legally.

Even if Ferrari wanted to leave them, they could not, unless they want to cancel all exports to Thailand.

That is basic Thai importation law.

Besides, most Ferrari owners in Thailand would probably like the new added power status of their car... 'we can kill you in this and nothing will happen to us. That's how powerful we are.' I'd be surprised if their sales don't increase after this.

Edited by siampreggers
  • Like 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-china-19498727

Hopefully the Chinese will export this attitude towards idiot drivers - and Thais will make public their contempt and demand appropriate action.

I am reminded of an advertisment for Fiat cars which boasted 'designed by artists, built by computers' to which somebody added 'driven by idiots'.

Edited by Bagwan
  • Like 1

This might have already bean covered, but no time to scroll through everything.

My point is this: Much speculation regarding whether or not such a speed is realistic or in fact occurred etc. From my understanding the "forensic experts" determined the speed by looking at the damage to the car. Wouldn't it make more sense to look at the CCTV footage, and calculate the exact speed by determining the distance covered in the video and using the CCTV time-code? Basic maths surely.

• Like 1