Zoomer-X

SumetCycle

....and a lot less reliable.

...and uglier.

Case in point:

Street Bomber

post-118861-0-99263800-1346917611_thumb.

Zoomer X

post-118861-0-69712100-1346917657_thumb.

The Original Zoomer

post-118861-0-79087600-1346917841_thumb.

The Street Bomber also looks a bit too stretched out in the rear, imagine going through pothole-filled streets with something like that.

I quite like the look of this, I prefered the dual headlights of the old one but other than that it looks good. I doubt I'll buy one but out of interest does anyone know how much it will be ?

I guess you could always swap out the headlight. One site had it at 51,000 baht. Not sure if that is the official MSRP though.

It will be interesting to find out the suggested price.

Agreed. For a replacement to the aging Airblade as long as it is able to get me up to ~40 km/h (no faster needed as it will blow out my ciggy) and down to the village's coffee shop I would be super interested in it...especially since I am a sucker for that shade of yellow.

My problem is that I got my new Click-i 125 (Esp), the Forward with alloys, for 52K. Brian's speculation about 51K aside, what do I get with this new bike that would make me like it more (yellow aside)?

I guess its just a bit different to the Click, Mio etc.

Looks quite funky, 51k is a good price and I like the yellow as well.

Nice scoot, but with 108cc it's safe to say that the Tiger Streetbomber 150 will be the more powerful...

not neccessarilly... the Tiger Boxer 250 could barely even keep up with a CBR 150.

I went to see one today. Very cool. Trouble is 6 months ago I bought the wife a Suzuki Jelato and it seems silly to sell that to buy this.

But then again, it was very cool. How much would I get for the Suzy?

Edited by mjj

For sure, i would buy one if it was 135cc.... my Mrs has a Fiano or something, not what cc it is but is dead as duck compared to my Nuovo which is fine for buzzing about....

What is that other odd looking Yamaha, anyone know what cc that is, i might buy one if it is 135cc

The Yamaha TTX (warning the link has some quite 'interesting' people in it)? It's 113.69 cc.

1333030427.JPG

• Like 1