The Best Of Bangkok's Street Food.

lovelaos

I've tried the Pad Thai at the place next door to Thip Samai years ago and it was pretty good - The story I heard is that the place I ate at was actually the famed Pad Thai location but the one next door had better marketing....who knows?!?

Unrelated but I was somewhat surprised to see one of my photos as your avatar ohmy.png ....where did you get that from? I don't recall posting it anywhere.....am I owed royalties tongue.png

I've tried the Pad Thai at the place next door to Thip Samai years ago and it was pretty good - The story I heard is that the place I ate at was actually the famed Pad Thai location but the one next door had better marketing....who knows?!?

Unrelated but I was somewhat surprised to see one of my photos as your avatar ohmy.png ....where did you get that from? I don't recall posting it anywhere.....am I owed royalties tongue.png

ph34r.png If I tell you, I will have to kill you smile.png

I've been going to Jay Goy in ratchatewi for over 2 years, but I recently found out that Jay Daeng just past Jay Goy is soich better! And cheaper. My favorites (and my usual order) is Yam hoi kreang (spicey cockle salad), pla dook <deleted> (exploding catfish), nam took nua (spicey beef salad), and phad gop (fried frog with garlic) all do good!

• 3 weeks later...