Reliability Of Electricity And Water

Blueskyramblinman

HI,

I have looked for this subject in Forum but have not been able to locate it.

So based on your experiences what is reliabilty of electric power and water supply?

Also do you have anything of televisons,computers,stereo equipment, even air conditioners running through a heavy duty surge protector for spikes in power?

We had a topic on UPS a while back, I use one for my desk top computer as we occasionally get short power outages.

Longer stoppages aren't aren't unknown but not as common as, say, the Philippines.

Our water supply is local so the city dwellers will have more information of the reliability of that.

We live far from town but have never experienced major problems with water or electricity. Our village has a recently renovated water supply and delivery system. Power has been turned off a few times, for maintenance of some sort, in the area. We might get the occasional outage during a thunderstorm but not often enough or long enough to be a major inconvenience.

Though I have friends closer to town who claim to have suffered damage to appliances we never have. So I guess you would need to ask locally in an area where you are interested as things can vary from one location to another.