British Man Missing In Thailand

Buchholz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think any retired man marrying a young thai should make a some kind of trust fund with trustees, rather than sign off all their assets.

Where does it say he is married to a young thai girl????

Who would marry an old one (except myself) ?

I think a man marrying any woman of any age and any nationality should keep a firm hold on his assets.

(why pick on young Thai girls?)

I have fantascies about young girls taking firm holds of my assets.

• Like 1

www.thaiprivateeye.com - Warren Olson specializes in finding people.

If he can find a missing Mormon, he can find anybody....

he retired a long time ago.

I really think any retired man marrying a young thai should make a some kind of trust fund with trustees, rather than sign off all their assets.

Where does it say he is married to a young thai girl????

Who would marry an old one (except myself) ?

36 ?

I am 100% guilty. After reading the transferred all assets to Thailand of a 70 yo I automatically assumed foul play. I am not even really paranoid about Thailand (well I thought I wasn't), but just seemed suspicious. Just shows how wrong you can be when you are sure you are right, I'll have to incorporate that lesson into my overly-opinionated demenour.

Probably the poor guy just wanted to be left in peace and quite and not bothered by anyone, then suddenly he is placed in the top ten of the wanted list.

Even out here, there is no where to hide.

I feel sorry for the poor old sod.

I can certainly empathize with someone wanting to do as he did, but there's a good lesson in all of this for everyone.

If you're going to drop out.... at least inform family and/or closest friends of your intentions and don't just drop completely off the radar without letting at least someone know of your plans/desires.

All the hubbub could have been avoided if even just one or two people knew of his situation. If you just drop out without letting anyone know, people who care about you are going to be justifiably concerned.

• Like 1

Probably the poor guy just wanted to be left in peace and quite and not bothered by anyone, then suddenly he is placed in the top ten of the wanted list.

I can certainly empathize with someone wanting to do as he did, but there's a good lesson in all of this for everyone.

If you're going to drop out.... at least inform family and/or closest friends of your intentions and don't just drop completely off the radar without letting at least someone know of your plans/desires.

All the hubbub could have been avoided if even just one or two people knew of his situation. If you just drop out without letting anyone know, people who care about you are going to be justifiably concerned.

Fair point

Edited by 473geo

"Dat woman I know, she dreams of solid gold,

she put a lien on my body, a mortgage on my soul"

"go away from my window, quit scratching on my screen,

you da the meanest mistreater that I ever seen."

Sleepy John Estes, a blind blues singer from Mississippi, who would be about 115, if still alive.

Not advisable if you owe money! maintenance, child support.......obviously not the case here, but people drop out for different reasons Buchholz

Not if he was from the UK, maintenance and child support are only levied on earned income.

Once you are retired and living on pension or savings you are off the hook.

"Dat woman I know, she dreams of solid gold,

she put a lien on my body, a mortgage on my soul"

"go away from my window, quit scratching on my screen,

you da the meanest mistreater that I ever seen."

Sleepy John Estes, a blind blues singer from Mississippi, who would be about 115, if still alive.

He is still alive and sharing a flat in Cleethorpes with Elvis.

This reply is as relative as some of the preceeding ones.