Good Pizza In Patong Near Bangla - Where ?

Penangfreak

I have yet to find a good pizza place here, In Australia 95% of pizzas are take away and the best there IMO is domino's who do them in thin and thick crusts, a large pizza with plenty of toppings costs about 200 baht

Agree with PC here, never had a good pizza in Thailand. They are invariably small and cardboard thin (and cardboard tasting at times), skimpy with the sauce, skimpier with the toppings, and skimpiest with the cheese.

And for that you'll pay ฿250 and up for one, and I can easily eat two of them myself.

Pizzeria Hut 1 in Soi Sansabai at the Bangla end.

Personally, my favourite pizza in Phuket. Great crispy crust with loads of topping.

This place gets my vote as well KB. I also like how they serve the pizza on a round wooden board and their wine is reasonably priced, by Thai standards.

Personally, my favourite pizza in Phuket. Great crispy crust with loads of topping.

This place gets my vote as well KB. I also like how they serve the pizza on a round wooden board and their wine is reasonably priced, by Thai standards.

A very nice Thai couple. I remember the days they were located in an open plan 'stall' on 200 year road/Rat-u-tit, but had to relocate when Jungceylon was planned. Long before Pizza Hut days. I used to sit at the counter and watch then making the pizzas.

They also have the Kalim Seaview that has nice rooms as well but find the food not as good there but they are a very nice couple they are moving the Pizzeria to the oppisite side of the road which used to be the Lek bar the building work has started already

A very nice Thai couple. I remember the days they were located in an open plan 'stall' on 200 year road/Rat-u-tit, but had to relocate when Jungceylon was planned. Long before Pizza Hut days. I used to sit at the counter and watch then making the pizzas.

A bit off topic, but I wouldn't mind seeing any old photos of Phuket from some of the guys that have been here for years. Maybe even start a new thread where members can upload any old pics.