Yingluck Learning The Ropes Of Politics Quickly

Lite Beer

Well as I was pointing out buchholzs "tenuous link principal" I needed another PM from a different party. I couldn't remember the last democrat PM whose party won the peoples' mandate so I had to make do with abhisit...............

Maybe you missed the topic of the thread, and particularly the first line:

Political and personality observers might have seen the changes in Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra since the day she first took the reins of government on August 8 last year.
  • Like 1

Numerous posts have been removed. The constant posting and re-posting and quoting posts with pictures is completely unnecessary. Sexual references to the PM are also not tolerable.

Continued discussion of such things as her facial hair will get you a lengthy time out.

What will be interesting will be how she does in the next election - always assuming of course that her government is allowed to run it's course !

It will be interesting because:

1. It will show us how the Thai electorate view her, rather than the professional political commentators.

2. If she does well (as I suspect she might) it may well lead to several conniptions amongst posters on this board!

Edited by JAG

What will be interesting will be how she does in the next election - always assuming of course that her government is allowed to run it's course !

It will be interesting because:

1. It will show us how the Thai electorate view her, rather than the professional political commentators.

2. If she does well (as I suspect she might) it may well lead to several conniptions amongst posters on this board!

"professional political commentators"??

Who do you think gets paid for this?

Sent from my HTC phone.