Spagos In Ubon: Interview

chris26be

Is this an advertisement ? whistling.gif

Absolutely not intended.

Hello Chris, Hello Franco. Nice interview. Completely understand the frustrations of keeping good staff.

Now this is an advertisement. Would both of you, Chris and Franco, like to receive some free Gillette blades? I have plenty at my house. Let me know, and I can pop over with a few packages. I realize that these days Gillette super triple cut blades are expensive but I think it is the least I can do, after enjoying all the excellent food at Spagos over the past three years.

• Like 1

I totally love this guy's food. Here's a little misunderstanding happened at a hotel in Malta not too long ago. I have to add that Spago's different. The communication works there.

​Will be there on Thursday evening, great food, great taste....

The Italian who went to Malta

(read with Italian accent, those who cannot, suffer !)

One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say, you no understand, I wanna piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna me bitch !!

Later I go to eat at a bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and a knife, but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.

So, I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. I call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch.

I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy!!! coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

Wonderful place, Great food and nice to sit with Franco when he gets 10 minutes to talk about Ubon.

Was there again last Thursday, ate a whole pizza alone and hat a little chat with Franko. Pizza with real cheese and cheaper than freaking Pizza company and other BS. Mama Mia, a nice place to visit.-----wai.gif

Edited by sirchai