2013 Kawasaki Z1000

JINGJOH

That ZX-10R does look really nice, but having owned a bike with white wheels before (1st-gen VFR) I know they only look nice for about two minutes into the first ride after they're washed- never again.;)

would look good in my living room...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh too true about white wheels.

Look great on race bikes but real world riding not so much smile.png

Hey those pipes on the ZX10 must be LOUD eh?

But yes a very handsome bike sitting there

Edited by mania

That ZX-10R does look really nice, but having owned a bike with white wheels before (1st-gen VFR) I know they only look nice for about two minutes into the first ride after they're washed- never again.wink.png

would look good in my living room...

Come on Yankee99 show us yer lights!!!

• Like 1

I'll guess you'll be easy to spot at night.;)

I ordered HID lights (8000K- that's the rating, not the price) for better day and night visibility, but I don't think I'll take it further than that (though I might go for a Halo kit)- what the hell- bikes are supposed to be fun.

• Like 1

I'll guess you'll be easy to spot at night.;)

I ordered HID lights (8000K- that's the rating, not the price) for better day and night visibility, but I don't think I'll take it further than that (though I might go for a Halo kit)- what the hell- bikes are supposed to be fun.

Mine are 8000/projectors with the 55w ballast. They are wired when the demon eyes are off the hids come on(2@ a time) high/lo works normal.

They're such a worthwhile upgrade- the difference is huge- I almost forgot about them ('lucky' for me the dealer screwed up the delivery schedule so I'm getting them for free in compensation for receiving the bike on Friday instead of Monday, unless he comes up with another 'sick buffalo' story...);)

• Like 1

Yeh, but finding a matt white wrap is quite tricky.

Going to pock my head in that car wrap place just before you turn onto the 7 motorway on Sukhumvit Pattaya on the corner there.

Anyone want some CREAM carbon vinyl sticker sheet???

"Yeh, finding a matt white wrap is quite tricky."

Funny you should say that. Yesterday, on my way home from the gym I was waiting for the lights to change at Sukumvit and Thepprasit Rds when what pulls up beside me......a Mercedes Benz with a white body wrap! Around the windows they had used black. It was a carbon fibre texture, quite distinctive.

So it is around!

post-63954-0-20310100-1370784178.jpgpost-63954-0-33518800-1370784307_thumb.j

Edited by BSJ

Going to pock my head in that car wrap place just before you turn onto the 7 motorway on Sukhumvit Pattaya on the corner there.

Funny you should say that. Yesterday, on my way home from the gym I was waiting for the lights to change at Sukumvit and Thepprasit Rds when what pulls up beside me......a Mercedes Benz with a white body wrap! Around the windows they had used black. It was a carbon fibre texture, quite distinctive.

So it is around!

attachicon.gifCarbon fibre.jpgattachicon.gifcarbon-fiber-material-in-white.jpg

Arh, that's funny because I went into that car wrap place on sukhumvit just before you turn onto the 7 motorway thinking they would have a brilliant white wrap but they didn't.

I'm just going to get them to carbon wrap all the black plastic this week.

So it is around!

Arh, that's funny because I went into that car wrap place on sukhumvit just before you turn onto the 7 motorway thinking they would have a brilliant white wrap but they didn't.

If the jobs done to the same standard of the Merc, it will look fantastic!

• Like 1

So it is around!

If the jobs done to the same standard of the Merc, it will look fantastic!

Yeh they do a poptastic job so looking forward to witnessing some quality instead of plastic.

I've done some myself and it looks crap whistling.gif

These guys have been popping up on some forums I read

Dont know them or their work but seem to have a large selection

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%8C/571749182869228?ref=hl

Yeh, those lads at teh car wrap place had three Ducatis in all matt black wrapped - looked brill man thumbsup.gif

• Like 1