British Curry On The Dark Side

Jayman

For people who do love a British curry, was in foodland yesterday and in the freezer were curries that claimed to be just like British Indian restaurant curries, there was a vindaloo, my fav so bought one thinking it was going to be rubbish!! How wrong i was. Had it tonight for dinner, it was lovely, just like the real thing at home. Can't remember how much it was but it wasn't expensive. Will be going back tomorrow to stock up biggrin.png in the freezer above they also had naans, not so great but ok! Don't have an oven so can't make my own.

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For people who do love a British curry, was in foodland yesterday and in the freezer were curries that claimed to be just like British Indian restaurant curries, there was a vindaloo, my fav so bought one thinking it was going to be rubbish!! How wrong i was. Had it tonight for dinner, it was lovely, just like the real thing at home. Can't remember how much it was but it wasn't expensive. Will be going back tomorrow to stock up biggrin.png in the freezer above they also had naans, not so great but ok! Don't have an oven so can't make my own.

Any more details like the brand would be helpful.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by Jayman

Any more details like the brand would be helpful.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just bought some today to try...called British India curries I think...B195 a box and looks like about enough for two servings or a dinner for two people.

• Like 1