Thaivisa Celebrates 10 Years On The Web

george

I have been following this site since 2007 without registration but not so long ago I decided to become a registered member. I surely don't regret it.

To the owners : Keep up the effort to keep the site alive

To the users : keep it lively here

Been a reader here for a long time, perhaps 6-7 years.

Btw... Where is ThaiVisa located?

Congratulations guys, and thanks!

ThaiVisa, like the United Nations, is a worldwide entity.

• ThaiVisa's members live in all parts of the world
  • The team of ThaiVisa administrators and moderators has members on all continents
  • George, the Puyai Baan (CSK) of ThaiVisa, who made the opening post of this topic, is a multinational individual, travelling to whatever country the smooth running of ThaiVisa requires him to do so (but I'm sure he will make an effort to attend as many of the 10th Anniversary parties as he can)

It appears by a couple of comments that a member is allowed to go to more than one anniversary party. QUESTIONS: 1) Is this true...acceptable? and 2) Would we need to "click" on each event for "sign-up" to that event, should we wish to go? THANKS!

You can attend as many of the parties as you like to, preferably all of them! Please sign up in each individual party thread so that we can keep track who is attending which party.

Here you have the link to the Party gateway again: http://www.thaivisa.com/thaivisa-10-year-anniversary.html