How Long?

baan_yangyai

My TW and I have been married for thirty-two years as of last October. Most wonderful relationship I have ever been in. We plan on moving to LOS later this year in the Udon area. I'm really looking forward to it. :o

My TW and I have been married for thirty-two years as of last October. Most wonderful relationship I have ever been in. We plan on moving to LOS later this year in the Udon area. I'm really looking forward to it. :D

CONGRATULATIONS sir! :D As the instigator of this thread I didn't expect many would surpass me, but ,hey, what's a mere 19 years Eh? :o

Excellent thread! Have only 14 months, 15 days and about 14 hours of contionously feeling the relationship getting stronger and stronger. Good to get confirmed that farlang/thai relationships can last. (Not that I doupted, but there are quite many negative posts to be found in the archives of this site)

My parents....American+Thai....38 years.... I think was his blonde hair...blue eyes that did it! (for his in-laws anyway)

They met in Thailand when my dad just stationed at Korat while my mom was vacationing there. He was trying to make a pass at her at the market...when she suddenly hit him over the head with my granpa's walking stick...which required 3 stitches from the not so sympathatic nearby thai doctor! And she've been nursing him ever since... along with 2 too-talkative kids + 1 the very ever wonderful eldest :D

Ahh...and I love happy ending like this, don't you? :o

Edited by BKK90210

During the first week of September 1978, on my first day of Grad school at the University of Texas Austin, I walked into my first class early and to my surprise and later overwhelming delight, I came upon the most alluring siren of a lady I had ever seen.

By December 22, 1978 (3 months), I had married this siren who was and has been, on the inside, even more alluring and charming as a human and intellectual as she was, has been and is on the outside.

I just pray I can have another 27 years with her that is half as good as the first 27 years. :o

I lived with Mrs. Padkapow gal for 3 years before marrying her. going on 16 years in November, 19 years total

In the begining not all the ups and downs were between the sheets if you know what I mean. But I am glad We stayed the course.

She set the hook pretty deep and I could not get away. :o

PKG

Edited by Padkapow Guy

Ten years plus a bit ....2 kids , a dog , love her deeply and trust her like no other.

My only regret not finding her sooner and wasting my life on the countless other ,insane , greedy , lying , fat, unpleasant , insecure , twisted, ungreatfull ,selfish , male wanna be`s ,who tried to extract my wallet via my testicles. the incomplete list is English , Chinese, Italian , Arabic . The last one a marriage was the worst . She has been through another 2 husbands since then and built up a nice nest egg now .

Me bitter ..NO ! move on I am happy !!!!!