Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And man if you have 20k you can finance and get a 500cc honda and the rest easy instsllments like 4 - 5 k!

Same as anything you want to buy here. Personally I only buy in cash.

I think the prices are too close to the Kawa's to make it worth it. From the pics the Kawas look like much better built bikes, to me at least.

Apple has done it (lowered price after release)…maybe honda is going to follow their model.

Anything is possible but a used bike market is much larger than used computer/cell phone market

I would think there would be many upset buyers later when their used sale price would need to be based on the lowest new price.

But again anything is possible & as another poster mentioned so far these prices are just hearsay.

Maybe we will see something else soon or maybe Sumet will let folks know.

not even close …way more phones then bikes. People were screaming in america when the first iphone was released then in short order apple dropped the price. Even the crf price dropped here i think to 126k. You know qll those that imported monster around the time ducati introduced the thai model werent to.pleased.

Yeah official pric3s

Cbr500 204k

Cbx500 209k

Cb500f 199 k

Honda got greedy!

I can see the price list now but cannot download it somehow.

Hope these are for abs then no probs.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Those prices are correct and they are all ABS models. Also, if you take off the 7% Thai sales tax it is pretty close to the prices announced for the U.S. market. The CB 500x won't be released until the Bangkok Bike Fest at the end of January next year though. I decided to put in an order for the black CB 500F instead.

Yeah official pric3s

Cbr500 204k

Cbx500 209k

Cb500f 199 k

Honda got greedy!

Those prices are correct and they are all ABS models. Also, if you take off the 7% Thai sales tax it is pretty close to the prices announced for the U.S. market. The CB 500x won't be released until the Bangkok Bike Fest at the end of January next year though. I decided to put in an order for the black CB 500F instead.

did you by chance see the z800 there? If yes did they have pricing?

Yeah official pric3s

Cbr500 204k

Cbx500 209k

Cb500f 199 k

Honda got greedy!

did you by chance see the z800 there? If yes did they have pricing?

I was looking for it in the Kawa section, but didn't see it on display. I didn't ask though, so perhaps I missed it.

Yeah official pric3s

Cbr500 204k

Cbx500 209k

Cb500f 199 k

Honda got greedy!

Yes as i thought we get abs. 204k is for abs version is pretty close to usa prices.

I was expecting 199 k for cbr500 for marketing purposes but very close.

But 199 k for cb500f is too much man.

Excited for tomorrow:D

Did they give release date for the cbf and cbr brian

I was the second to order the CBF and was told I would get it on Dec. 11. Both bikes will be available from then on, but there may be a wait depending on how many orders are put in during the show.

Did you check the list of cbr500 by chance?

Happy for you man...been following this for awhile now. But you're right, 200k is too much for the CBF, I'll go back to plan a) and get a CRF250L and motard it

Yeah official pric3s

Cbr500 204k

Cbx500 209k

Cb500f 199 k

Honda got greedy!

Yes as i thought we get abs. 204k is for abs version is pretty close to usa prices.

I was expecting 199 k for cbr500 for marketing purposes but very close.

can you go tomorrow? I thought we had to wait for friday?

Edited by yankee99

Happy for you man...been following this for awhile now. But you're right, 200k is too much for the CBF, I'll go back to plan a) and get a CRF250L and motard it

Thanks neilly.

But man if you decently motard a crf, it will be close to a cb500 pricewise i guess:)

Dont change your plans and buy a cb500f or go for a second hand er6n. They sell good ones like 170k nowadays!

Edited by loserlazer

My former student just sent me this...

The cbr, 204k

The cb, 199k

The CBX, 209...

Not a big gap to the kawasaki then...

If i had a chance to ho motorshow today, i might reserve my bike. Pity lots of meeting today:(

Might reserve your bike? I thought you were on the list already.

Maybe he means pay the deposit?????????????

sent from my Q6

Did no one notice from the link to the price list from big wing at the top it says special price from 29 nov-10 dec at the motor show,

I take it to mean other dealers might get them after these dates and be able to up the price a bit

These bike are only going to be sold by Honda BigWing. Local dealers won't get them and they will not be able to service them either. You will can to service it at the BigWing center.

^

where did you get that info from ,if true seems like a stupid idea from Honda as there is currently only one bigwing in Bangkok not much use if you live all the way down south ,I wonder if the local dealers are able to order and rake delivery if this is the case.

My dealer told me about these bikes over 6 months ago I'm sure he is gonna be selling them he owns 8 dealerships in my province.

Edited by taninthai

Did no one notice from the link to the price list from big wing at the top it says special price from 29 nov-10 dec at the motor show,

I take it to mean other dealers might get them after these dates and be able to up the price a bit

These bike are only going to be sold by Honda BigWing. Local dealers won't get them and they will not be able to service them either. You will can to service it at the BigWing center.

Should be interesting to see how they enforce the servicing part. An oil change is fairly simple after all. I would be disappointed if the proper Honda shops couldn't do the oil change services.

sent from my Q6

The cbr, 204k

The cb, 199k

The CBX, 209...

If i had a chance to ho motorshow today, i might reserve my bike. Pity lots of meeting today:(

i mean booking it officially there <deleted>?

hate negative people nothing to do in life or no life except stalking others.

grow up buddy boy!!! and contribute here, if not get the <deleted>.k out of here.

Edited by loserlazer

The cbr, 204k

The cb, 199k

The CBX, 209...

i mean booking it officially there <deleted>?

hate negative people nothing to do in life or no life except stalking others.

grow up buddy boy!!! and contribute here, if not get the <deleted>.k out of here.

I am contributing by asking you for information.

It ain't easy for me to understand what you mean if you omit half the information in your posts.

Should be interesting to see how they enforce the servicing part. An oil change is fairly simple after all. I would be disappointed if the proper Honda shops couldn't do the oil change services.

sent from my Q6

Sorry but wing centers will not be allowed to even do basic oil changed, no matter how easy they are. Honda's policy.

These bikes are only going to be sold at Honda Big Wing Centers. There is Bangkok of course, but there are also branches set to be open in Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Phuket, and Udon Thani.

That is good to know.

Am curious if these bikes will need to be serviced only at a Big Wing Center to remain

on warranty?

Would you happen to know as a dealer will you be allowed to service?

All Honda products are pretty much indestructible so not much to worry

about. But it may prove problematic to upkeep the warranty if Bangkok is the only

option for now. Both for the customer & the single Big Wing Center currently available.

Thanks

sent from my Q6

Sorry but wing centers will not be allowed to even do basic oil changed, no matter how easy they are. Honda's policy.

Well that's a stupid policy then. The whole point about buying a bike like this is the ease of maintenance due to Honda's superior shop presence. If they do not take advantage of the Air-conditioned modern Honda Wings..... more fool them.

Things to ask later this afternoon then :D

sent from my Q6