Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

^ Guess its a real photo, maybe even an official Honda photo. Not sure if Photoshop or not, but its showing the originalHonda CB500X Accessories

Ah, yes ... I'd not seen that site. With full luggage, centre stand, crash bar, hand guards and dual purpose tyres - you'd get a nice middle-weight adventure bike - for much less than the the cost of a BMW 650 GS single in Thailand.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 Nov 12 - 10 Dec 12 Mon-Fri. 12.00-22.00 hrs. Sat.-Sun. and holiday 11.00-22.00 hrs. The 29th Thailand International Motor Expo 2012 - Bangkok

It will be held in Impact Muang Thong Thani and i will be there on Friday afternoonbiggrin.png or maybe a day early but i am not sure if they start to get booking for cbr500 there. If they do, i will try to go inside a day before on 29th somehowsmile.png

I want my new bike maaan, omg how did i manage to stay 9 months inside my Mom?

tried a month ago but they say it is not officially released yet!

But, why not, i try again one more time tomorrow.

I reserved my 2012 Ninja650 4 months before they were released and two months before Kawasaki Dealers knew about the bike :D

Go and hand some money over and get them to write you out a generic deposit form for this new Honda :)

I reserved my 2012 Ninja650 4 months before they were released and two months before Kawasaki Dealers knew about the bike :D

Go and hand some money over and get them to write you out a generic deposit form for this new Honda :)

Good tip carlos. Thanks man. I tried it before though but did not work at bigwing still yours was a wake up call!

Went to bigwing today.

Talked with one staff there. It was a different staff from my previous visit a month and half ago.

He told me that they will definitely start to book the bikes at the motor show starting from 29th of November.

He told me that they will start to hand bikes for the first customers a couple of days after motorshow like 11th or 12th of December:D

He also told me that it will only be sold in bigwings and nowhere else. But i think maybe after some time they might accept some big volume seller big dealers to sell some as it will take time for them to reach all over thailand as bigwing but who knows Honda?

After a long talk he let me write my name on a list and promised me big like he will put me on top at motorshow so i can get my bike right away. I dont need to worry etc. And came down and check and praise the mods on my cbr250:p

He refused to get a deposit bc he claimed like his boss - boss of bigwing -have not fully set/decide the prices yet.:blink: how come? I hope we dont get a sting from price side!

I ll see him on 29th of November afternoon at motorshow and check one more.

It sounds too good to be true a little:D but we live with our hopes, right?

I fell like i will get one 'cbr500 abs red' soon:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by loserlazer

I reserved my 2012 Ninja650 4 months before they were released and two months before Kawasaki Dealers knew about the bike biggrin.png

Go and hand some money over and get them to write you out a generic deposit form for this new Honda smile.png

Good tip carlos. Thanks man. I tried it before though but did not work at bigwing still yours was a wake up call!

Went to bigwing today.

Talked with one staff there. It was a different staff from my previous visit a month and half ago.

He told me that they will definitely start to book the bikes at the motor show starting from 29th of November.

He told me that they will start to hand bikes for the first customers a couple of days after motorshow like 11th or 12th of December:D

He also told me that it will only be sold in bigwings and nowhere else. But i think maybe after some time they might accept some big volume seller big dealers to sell some as it will take time for them to reach all over thailand as bigwing but who knows Honda?

After a long talk he let me write my name on a list and promised me big like he will put me on top at motorshow so i can get my bike right away. I dont need to worry etc. And came down and check and praise the mods on my cbr250:p

He refused to get a deposit bc he claimed like his boss - boss of bigwing -have not fully set/decide the prices yet.blink.png how come? I hope we dont get a sting from price side!

I ll see him on 29th of November afternoon at motorshow and check one more.

It sounds too good to be true a little:D but we live with our hopes, right?

I fell like i will get one 'cbr500 abs red' soon:D

Did he mention the prices?

How long was the list?

Or did he just write your name on a post-it note? :-)

why are you asking my friend?

to contribute here or just sh.t around?

As we all know Thais say anything to agree.

Perhaps he's asking because he wants to know if they are taking the details of interested parties on an official Big Wing list.

I'm sure you're on an official Honda list with phone number and email and Big Wing will phone you as soon as there's more info. rolleyes.gif

Though it seems he pretended to write your name on a scrap of paper to keep you happy.

Good luck with it, hopefully it will all be smooth sailing and look forward to hearing about your new bike.

Edited by cbrer

yeah cbrer. I know your concerns but you guys do not need to say that though as i live her for 5,5 years and know Thai people a little man, pleasetongue.png

Still, the sales guy yesterday was looking serious at bigwing. I hope it will go smooth as you never know Thailand:)

But t least i went there and tried and my chances of getting the bike might be higher than guys sitting on their asses in front of the computer and sh.ttign around i am surebiggrin.png

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 1

yeah cbrer. I know your concerns but you guys do not need to say that though as i live her for 5,5 years and know Thai people a little man, pleasetongue.png

Still, the sales guy yesterday was looking serious at bigwing. I hope it will go smooth as you never know Thailand:)

But t least i went there and tried and my chances of getting the bike might be higher than guys sitting on their asses in front of the computer and sh.ttign around i am surebiggrin.png

Sarcasm or not the guy(bramds) asked a valid question. You say you wrote your name on a list. How long was this list? Was it in a book that said Honda500 waiting list? Were you given a receipt? What does it say on the receipt? I know you say you didn't pay any deposit, so were you given anything to say that you are now on the waiting list for the new 500?

i was the first one on that list written cbr500 on top:)

And receipt? man please read the post first.

The price is not decided and they do not take any bookings officially.

But, you do not understand i guess. Dont be a typical farang like, where is the receipt? where is teh guarantee ? blah blah blah. I think you still have not realize like a receipt or list , these does not mean anything most of the time in Thailand man.

In Thailand it is not about lists and it is never a guarantee here, it is all about showing yourself before and establishing a communication with the guys to create awareness there to raise your chance. That is all.

gotcha?

Edited by loserlazer

But, you do not understand i guess. Dont be a typical farang like, where is the receipt? where is teh guarantee ? blah blah blah. I think you still have not realize like a receipt or list , these does not mean anything most of the time in Thailand man.

In Thailand it is not about lists and it is never a guarantee here, it is all about showing yourself before and establishing a communication with the guys to create awareness there to raise your chance. That is all.

gotcha?

I know what it's like here. I asked you a normal question that may be of help to others. There's no need to be facetious.

gotcha?

I know what it's like here. I asked you a normal question that may be of help to others. There's no need to be facetious.

Sorry if i understand you wrong but my post detail all the questions you ask so i thought you are being facetious.

If you are not then yes no guarantees no receipt nothing official.

But in Thailand words can be more official then papers so let s see man:D

Edited by loserlazer

So he wrote 'CBR500' on a piece of paper and then your name under it?

gotcha?

Actually, and I speak from experience with trying to book and buy the CBR250R as it was being released, it's all about getting to the dealer with the amount in cash as soon as it arrives. ;)

This takes preference over the pieces of paper that they lost and forgot a few weeks previously.

As soon as there's news of them being delivered, be at the door before they open with the cash amount and all your docs.

Well when I booked my crf 6 months before release and before honda even had a release date I didnt pay any deposit did not get any receipt and dud not see my name on any paper,and yet I had the first one in my province and probably one of the first 10 in the country,it's all about getting friendly with your dealer and I dont mean the sales staff it's got to be the manager .

Good luck loser laser

So he wrote 'CBR500' on a piece of paper and then your name under it?

gotcha?

Actually, and I speak from experience with trying to book and buy the CBR250R as it was being released, it's all about getting to the dealer with the amount in cash as soon as it arrives. ;)

This takes preference over the pieces of paper that they lost and forgot a few weeks previously.

As soon as there's news of them being delivered, be at the door before they open with the cash amount and all your docs.

Why being negative man?

And your dealer experience is worthless in this case as you got your bike from an oridary honda one not bigwing and i m sure they will start booking before the delivery.

No need for empty talk cbrer.

Instead of talking empty just do something and post, contribute here. At least i try and post my experience here, right?:D

And what you are you doing? Talking empty on it man! C'mon.