Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

I looked at the cbr1000 too. Its going to get taxed also which could put it in the 900k range. In its thai/restricted form it doesnt really have any more power then the z1000. I am getting older and for daily use and comfort the z1000 wins hands down.

The tax probably wouldnt have stopped me as i wanted a legal bike. I ordered it before the motorexpo and it was here in less then a month.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesnt really matter, because my wifes uncle will buy it full whack and I will have to pay him month by month, however he wants to know how much is financing so he can calculate how much I will need to pay.

If your wife's uncle pays it in full, then why do you need to know the intrest rate? You should work it out between yourselves how and how much you will pay back. Nothing to do with Honda anymore.

Lol in thailand everyone wants to make a penny in profit mate even uncles

I need to come to reserve the bike, however I need to bloody know how much money to bring yet he doesnt say.

Most bike shops will accept 5k baht

Of course you may leave more & some will accept 3k

But I am sure if you take 5k you will be fine if you want

to reserve a bike

The shop is probably getting loads of phone calls aday about this bike ,just go down the shop with a stack of 1000 bht notes and your get all your questions answered.

I looked at the cbr1000 too. Its going to get taxed also which could put it in the 900k range. In its thai/restricted form it doesnt really have any more power then the z1000. I am getting older and for daily use and comfort the z1000 wins hands down.

The tax probably wouldnt have stopped me as i wanted a legal bike. I ordered it before the motorexpo and it was here in less then a month.

The CBR 1000 is easy enough to derestrict with an aftermarket exhaust, full spec velocity stacks, and an ECM piggyback. It is pricey though and it will be interesting to see if it gets the 10 or 20 percent tax.

The CBR 1000 is easy enough to derestrict with an aftermarket exhaust, full spec velocity stacks, and an ECM piggyback. It is pricey though and it will be interesting to see if it gets the 10 or 20 percent tax.

You already own the CBR 1000 so there is nothing for you to worry about unless they tax you when you have to renew the registration.

It's still interesting to see how much the CBR 1000 will cost next year. Any news??

You already own the CBR 1000 so there is nothing for you to worry about unless they tax you when you have to renew the registration.

laugh.png

"That's 800 baht for the annual road tax sir.

Oh yeah, and an extra 160,000 baht in government tax. Cash please."

No that is not going to happen, ever. No need to scare people like Loser Lazer who freaked out over an extra 6k tax. biggrin.png

laugh.png

No that is not going to happen, ever. No need to scare people like Loser Lazer who freaked out over an extra 6k tax. biggrin.png

Talk of the devil, I`m waiting patiently for his first ride report.

Thats sums it up "pricey" on an already expensive bike. Waiting to see some new price lists as they aren't updated online yet. If old inventory is not affected then it will be gone quickly.

Thats sums it up "pricey" on an already expensive bike. Waiting to see some new price lists as they aren't updated online yet. If old inventory is not affected then it will be gone quickly.

i asked the boss at rama 9 last week how much next years versys will be

he just smiled and said ,dont know until next year whats happening

he couldnt even confirm the current price

possibly some bikes are overpriced enough here than the manufactures might take

some of the tax hike off the bike price ........but i wont hold my breath either :D

The Ducati guy in Siam Paragon told me the Monster 795 will be "500,000 baht up".

As if their bikes weren't expensive enough.

One on baht sold for 350k. Barely used.

Snap it up lads. smile.png

Might be some good deals on nearly new bikes with owners who don't know the price and value is just about to inflate.

Edited by cbrer

The Ducati guy in Siam Paragon told me the Monster 795 will be "500,000 baht up".

Might be some good deals on nearly new bikes with owners who don't know the price and value is just about to inflate.

there might be a kickback from ducatti ,honda ,triumph and kawasaki

i notice some of them havent published their new price lists yet but why ??

this being thailand ,a law can change at any time as easily as the wind changes direction :D

they should threaten to pull out and a few thousand thai jobs will be lost

to cambodians or malaysia if the insane tax hike isnt reversed

• Like 1

laugh.png

Talk of the devil, I`m waiting patiently for his first ride report.

I'm surprised by the complete lack of ride reports and info from the Thai sites. Guys have posted pics of them picking up their bikes weeks ago. And that's it. No info on top speed. No onboard videos. Nothing. huh.png

With the CBR150 and 250 you had Thai guys tearing down the motorway at 4am with 85psi in their tires to see how fast they could take them.

Edited by cbrer

this being thailand ,a law can change at any time as easily as the wind changes direction biggrin.png

Both of those ideas sound nice to me.

But really the 1st idea is totally do-able

Ducati surely could offer a rebate & cut their end a bit at least

Same for the other big bike makers

The 2nd idea I know sounds good but you never know TIT

I mean it makes sense but that does not always seem to matter.

Edited by mania

this being thailand ,a law can change at any time as easily as the wind changes direction :D

Even before this news Triumph had decided to build their next big new production facility in India.

Can someone throw me an address or location for Honda Big Wing Chiang mai? Tried to call but nobody picks up, hope they are opened on Saturday.

Going around the inside of the moat

Turn left at Thapae gate

Big Wing is about 50-75 meters in on the left.

You can't miss it.

They are opened saturdays

Wow been told will get e bike late march- april. I understand there might be a high demand but come on what do they roll out 1 bike a week?

Dd you put deposit down and was that for the cbr

Lol there not even released in any other country till march/April I reckon there havin a laugh with you

Is March and April the wait now? I'm thinking I might want to pre order before the Bangkok motor festival now.

I was on the phone with the manager will put deposit down tomorrow, as agreed. Asked if I pay cash full price doesnt matter still March - April. Really pissed off, seriously the factory is here in Thailand and CBR 500 not released anywhere else until April 2013. So what the f...?

Is March and April the wait now? I'm thinking I might want to pre order before the Bangkok motor festival now.

I was on the phone with the manager will put deposit down tomorrow, as agreed. Asked if I pay cash full price doesnt matter still March - April. Really pissed off, seriously the factory is here in Thailand and CBR 500 not released anywhere else until April 2013. So what the f...?

I put a deposit down on a CB500X on boxing day . was told most likely February but definately March. I doubt they really know.

Just have to wait and see. be nice if people don't jump the Queue

Edited by apache9441

I put a deposit down on a CB500X on boxing day . was told most likely February but definately March. I doubt they really know.

Just have to wait and see. be nice if people don't jump the Queue

How much was the deposit?

Yeah waiting for toys sucks big time :)

Every hobby I ever had I needed stuff & would order as locally I lived in remote areas

I was always tracking the packages & waiting for the UPS/FedEx/Postal man to show ;)

Must be hard to wait 4 months for a bike.

Hey maybe make loserlazer an offer he can't refuse?