Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

Here is the latest announcement from Big Wing.

ฮอนด้าบิ๊กวิง ขอเรียนแจ้งลูกค้าที่สนใจในการทดสอบรถ CBR500R ทุกท่าน เนื่องจากตั้งแต่วันที่ 28 มกราคม – วันที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ ทางฮอนด้าบิ๊กวิงจะมีการส่งมอบรถ CBR500R และ CB500F ให้กับลูกค้า ทางทีมงานจึงต้องเตรียมความพร้อมในการส่งมอบรถในช่วงเวลาดังกล่าว ทางฮอนด้าบิ๊กวิงจึงของดการทดสอบรถไว้ชั่วคราวโดยจะเริ่มทดสอบรถได้อีกครั้งตั้งแต่วันที่ 4 กุมภาพันธ์ 2556 เป็นต้นไป

Honda big wing. We study says customers who are interested in testing the car because all CBR500R from January 28 – February 3, Honda big wing will have to deliver the car CBR500R and CB500F, the team then prepared ready to deliver the car in time. The Honda big wing-we are testing the car temporarily by will begin testing the car again since February 4, 2013, etc. (Translated by Bing)

Gotta ask Brian...why did you bail out of the CB500F?

Well they kept changing the date of the release and I was getting impatient. Of course they start releasing them 2 days after I got the Versys. I may still get the F, who knows. Either way, I think the Versys will be better for two up touring.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I have decided to talk to my boss and take half a day off on Friday and drive straight to Chiang Mai bigwing, my list of problems keep growing. After oiling the chain everything was fine for 2 days or so, now it sounds even worse than it used to, very very noticeable when you drive like old rusty bike. Sound is coming 100% from the right side of rear wheel. In addition to that the hissing sound coming from the front wheel like the brakes are actually engaged or a wheel is rubbing on something. If I press front brake hiss sound becomes even louder.

The best part I started hearing similar sound from rear wheel and upon inspection today I found this:

post-101384-0-79508600-1359354248_thumb.

Worst part? I press rear beake with my foot and brakes don't move at all not even a single mm. Anyone knows why is this happening and what can I do? I need to reach chiang mai in 1 piece, that is why Iam worried. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Iam going to give them some bollocking at BW when I arrive, if they dont fix everything thats bothering me.

Okay, I have decided to talk to my boss and take half a day off on Friday and drive straight to Chiang Mai bigwing, my list of problems keep growing. After oiling the chain everything was fine for 2 days or so, now it sounds even worse than it used to, very very noticeable when you drive like old rusty bike. Sound is coming 100% from the right side of rear wheel. In addition to that the hissing sound coming from the front wheel like the brakes are actually engaged or a wheel is rubbing on something. If I press front brake hiss sound becomes even louder.

The best part I started hearing similar sound from rear wheel and upon inspection today I found this:

Worst part? I press rear beake with my foot and brakes don't move at all not even a single mm. Anyone knows why is this happening and what can I do? I need to reach chiang mai in 1 piece, that is why Iam worried. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Iam going to give them some bollocking at BW when I arrive, if they dont fix everything thats bothering me.

If you are not comfortable riding it to them, you should call and insist that they pick it up for you.

• Like 1

i am getting a hissing from the front break but it is associated with abs system.

And, is your rear brake working? It does not matter if you see any movement or not. The matter is: is it working or not?

and these sounds, you never know where they are coming from. Sometime fairings amplify sounds or direct them. Once i remember a strange noise on my cbr250 and i thought it was the front sprocket but i found out that it was a loose nut holding the pipelaugh.png

Besides, as taninthai said, if you go shout and be rude there, you get nothing and they do nothing, i tell you this man as it is fixed with my experience here. Pushing them never works, try to be nice as it works better:) because most probably, there is nothing wrong with your bikelaugh.png

Finally bought the tank pad. Not many choices though that i like.

It is an 'immortal graphix' imported from usa silver carbon - real - fire burnt orange pad - but nearly red like the same color of my bike - from panda rider. Only for 890 thb! Liked it a lot. Their new shop is cool as well.

Besides, got a shift sock too so no more shift marks on my shoes:lol:

post-114750-13593729124472_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13593729265019_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13593729385824_thumb.jpg

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 1

i am getting a hissing from the front break but it is associated with abs system.

And, is your rear brake working? It does not matter if you see any movement or not. The matter is: is it working or not?

and these sounds, you never know where they are coming from. Sometime fairings amplify sounds or direct them. Once i remember a strange noise on my cbr250 and i thought it was the front sprocket but i found out that it was a loose nut holding the pipelaugh.png

Besides, as taninthai said, if you go shout and be rude there, you get nothing and they do nothing, i tell you this man as it is fixed with my experience here. Pushing them never works, try to be nice as it works better:) because most probably, there is nothing wrong with your bikelaugh.png

I don't know about that, it sounds like there's a lot wrong with his bike.

I wasn't experienced with bikes until I came here, but what I do know is that when I bought my new Honda CBR it was flawless with no shakes, rattles, hisses or bodywork problems, exactly what I expected a new bike to be like. It's over a year old now with 17,000kms and still has no shakes, rattles, hisses or bodywork problems. From what I have read on here Honda is usually famous for its quality and reliability so IMO sup3r1or isn't just inexperienced or over-reacting, his bike should be flawless and it isn't.

@ sup3r1or try not to worry too much. If you were having to deal with a local Honda dealer I would worry more. (though I've never really had a problem with them as far as trying to help me with any problems I may have had) However, you are dealing with Honda Bigwing, so I imagine they will be even more helpful. In other words, I'm sure they will sort all your problems out but you may have to leave it with them.

It only sounds like macknife:lol:...lets see what will happen at bigwing.

Finally bought the tank pad.

That doesn't look bad & yes it is hard to find something nice

for a red bike.

I have been looking too.

I like that clear stuff I have seen some videos of.

Edited by mania
  • Like 2

Finally bought the tank pad.

That doesn't look bad & yes it is hard to find something nice

for a red bike.

Well you can never go wrong with black carbon ones, they just seem to match any tank color, and look classy as well.:D

ducati was selling clear tank protectors for sure, but hard to fit it to the tank all i know. We can check at bike fest.

and, yes, you never go wrong with a carbon fiber pad but this time i go for a silver carbon instead, something different in life you know.

Next step is interchanging some of the 'bikers' stuff from my cbr250 to cbr500 like rear pegs, levers etc, i do not want to give them away for free when i will sell my cbr250laugh.png and new mirrors are a must as the stock ones are to wide for my city traffic bombings:)

And then the exhaust will be gone. 'Akrapovic' is releasing a pipe stated in their website and an unknown brand named called 'Jetset' - anyone knows? - i like the full system black pearl finish 'Moriwaki' which is being sold in bigwing with bigwing member discount for 34,000 thb, not that bad for a full system and it is certified through government - seen the certificate - that it is legal in Thailand so you can put it in your green book easily and no hassle with the cops and annual emission tests foreverbiggrin.png but Moriwaki keeps the catalyzer for environment unlike many aftermarket pipes so i am not sure if the performance gain and weight reduction will be good or not still only option that i can buy even tomorrowlaugh.png

I need the check the weight difference between the stock and Moriwaki though. If the difference is less than 4- 5 kg, i do not buy it.

I do not like the chromy look - it looks darker in real due to black finish in the mid - at the tips that much but the bike is new and the aftermarket manufacturers need at least 3 4- months to create some products unfortunately:(

Kawa guys, how much is a full system pipe from a respected brand for kawa er6n or f in Thailand? just for comparison.

Thanks.

Edited by loserlazer

28,000baht for a Yoshi, Arrow, Akrapovic, Two Brothers.

IMO you were quoted far too much, but the bike is a lot newer than the 650s, i guess the price will come down over time.

If you are prepared to search other Thai Forums, you'll save a 3-5k on the dealer prices

ducati was selling clear tank protectors for sure, but hard to fit it to the tank all i know. We can check at bike fest.

and, yes, you never go wrong with a carbon fiber pad but this time i go for a silver carbon instead, something different in life you know.

Next step is interchanging some of the 'bikers' stuff from my cbr250 to cbr500 like rear pegs, levers etc, i do not want to give them away for free when i will sell my cbr250laugh.png and new mirrors are a must as the stock ones are to wide for my city traffic bombings:)

And then the exhaust will be gone. 'Akrapovic' is releasing a pipe stated in their website and an unknown brand named called 'Jetset' - anyone knows? - i like the full system black pearl finish 'Moriwaki' which is being sold in bigwing with bigwing member discount for 34,000 thb, not that bad for a full system and it is certified through government - seen the certificate - that it is legal in Thailand so you can put it in your green book easily and no hassle with the cops and annual emission tests foreverbiggrin.png but Moriwaki keeps the catalyzer for environment unlike many aftermarket pipes so i am not sure if the performance gain and weight reduction will be good or not still only option that i can buy even tomorrowlaugh.png

I need the check the weight difference between the stock and Moriwaki though. If the difference is less than 4- 5 kg, i do not buy it.

I do not like the chromy look - it looks darker in real due to black finish in the mid - at the tips that much but the bike is new and the aftermarket manufacturers need at least 3 4- months to create some products unfortunately:(

Kawa guys, how much is a full system pipe from a respected brand for kawa er6n or f in Thailand? just for comparison.

Thanks.

Are you selling an aftermarket pipe for cbr250r, would be interested if you are

You might want to also look at Devil.

They already have the new 2013 N250 full system for 16,500 Baht

I am sure one for the CBR500 cannot be far behind or maybe already available?

Akrapovic & 2 Bros seems overpriced to me these days although they both have a good

reputation & I have owned 2 Bros pipes in the US

I saw & heard the full Devil system on a 2013 N250 & the build quality is quite good.

I could find no faults. The sound was also pleasingly deep & not raspy

Devil use to be built in France they are now done in Thailand so that could

explain the lower costs

• Like 1

28,000baht for a Yoshi, Arrow, Akrapovic, Two Brothers.

IMO you were quoted far too much, but the bike is a lot newer than the 650s, i guess the price will come down over time.

If you are prepared to search other Thai Forums, you'll save a 3-5k on the dealer prices

Karlos, checked everywhere and the only pipe that i can get right away is moriwaki and it is only available at bigwing.

But if you day 28 k for a full system for kawa 650, 34k is not thar bad too especially if you consider it is made in japan and certified in Thailand as a street legal pipe. What do you think guys?

Bigwing has mugen too but it looks so plain and shiny besides it is 39 k.

Edited by loserlazer

Seems to be a lot of fake pipes coming onto the market

Seen an add for akrapovic slip on for 6000thb which seems a bit cheap to be legit

Also heard a bad report of a fake did chain breaking after 500km bought from a well known Thai shop

Ebay has reports of fake brembo brakes from Thailand being sold to USA customers in 2010 if you Google it so I wouldn't be surprised what's being faked by now by dodgy Thai retailers

It is an 'immortal graphix' imported from usa silver carbon - real - fire burnt orange pad - but nearly red like the same color of my bike - from panda rider. Only for 890 thb! Liked it a lot. Their new shop is cool as well.

the tank pad is off center

I just walked by BigWing at central world and there are lines of people libeling up to pre order

OFF TOPIC: Please tell me what school you teach at, so I know where not to send my children.

pity the nasty luddite who doesn't recognize an auto correct error when he sees one

Edited by candypants

the tank pad is off center

No it is not. Bike is standing on side stand and i took the photo like an acrobat on a weird angle.

I just walked by BigWing at central world and there are lines of people libeling up to pre order

OFF TOPIC: Please tell me what school you teach at, so I know where not to send my children.

Bramds, i understand your concern for your kids but this is a forum for all nationalities not an english class and not a club only open for brits or americans.

Panda contributes here which i care most and i can understand him even he does not have a superb english skill.

Ideas are important not the skill level on languages.

Moreover, your grammar is not superb too which i can see from your off topic note.

regards

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 2

Okay, I have decided to talk to my boss and take half a day off on Friday and drive straight to Chiang Mai bigwing, my list of problems keep growing.

I am going to give them some bollocking at BW when I arrive, if they dont fix everything that's bothering me.

Hey sup3

Have you called & let them know your coming?

The reason I ask is I was down there & I do not think their service department is up & running at all.

They have a beautiful service department & I posted pictures of it & the dyno room from their

grand opening.

But, I went down to ask about getting a dyno test.

I was surprised to see the service department as new. Not a tool or mechanic in sight.

I then went in & asked a sales guy if I can get a dyno test.

He said.... sure so I asked how much?

Then he said, "I Don't Know" they are not open till next month"

So it seems none there can use the dyno yet.

But as I said the service area looked just as it did at the grand opening,

Spotless & unused.

Maybe you better call ahead if you have not already?

Because if they do not have a mechanic & need to send your bike to BK

you may want to plan for it.

Of course I could be wrong & their shop is just spotless & the mechanics were out to lunch?

Edited by mania

Delivery of the first big batch of new 500s in Chiang Mai will be happening within the next few days (according to the manager in a phone call this morning). I'd imagine that the service department will open around the same time. After all, next month is now only 2 days away. Still, as Mania suggested it'd be a good idea to check before coming down from Chiang Rai.

Delivery of the first big batch of new 500s in Chiang Mai will be happening within the next few days (according to the manager in a phone call this morning). I'd imagine that the service department will open around the same time. After all, next month is now only 2 days away. Still, as Mania suggested it'd be a good idea to check before coming down from Chiang Rai.

Yeah it is a kick a$$ shop for sure state of the art.

Lifts, pneumatics etc & the dyno room

But it was as I said deserted & clean as a whistle

Same as grand opening day as far as I could tell.

The only used bikes there were two CBR500's

a red & a black but they were parked over in a corner of the shop.

Maybe owned by employees or awaiting services.

Edited by mania