Visa Application In Kuala Lumpar

Hi

Apologies, I know that this question has, more than likely, been asked and answered already. I've searched the forum but cannot find my answer.

Me: Married to Thai national for eleven years. Two children (Thai/Irish passports).

I won't go into the gory details, but, due to an illness last year and an expired passport I lost my Non O extension (after 10 years!). Having just paid the kids school fees last month I don't have the 400k to start the Non O process again (yet).

My Mrs. and I are flying down to KL on Wednesday to apply for a one year multiple entry visa. I will get a letter tomorrow from SCB saying that I have 100k in my SCB account.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of documents required to apply for said visa? Same as the Non O?

Thanks for your patience!

Mick

If you go with a visa run service to Lao for 5,000 baht for the Multiple Entry NON O in Savannakhet, this is what you need:

visa application form

2 passport photos with your name on the back and signed

photocopy of the front AND back of the original Kor Ror 3 Marriage certificate

photocopy of the Kor Ror 2 Marriage Form (available at your Amphur office for 40B)

photocopy of your passport photo page

photocopy of wifes passport photo page

photocopy of wifes ID card

photocopy of wifes tabien baan (blue book)

cover letter in Thai from your wife kindly requesting visa so you may live with her in Thailand

make sure that you and your wife sign and date all photocopy above

they will ask to inspect the Original Marriage Certificate.

Every entry is good for 90-days, so you can use visa for up to 15-months.

I don't currently see this option on their website but send them an email if interested, I'm guessing they still offer it .... http://www.thaivisaservice.com/