Caucasian Ladyboys In Pattaya?

AbeSurd

I was on a baht bus on Soi Buakhao about an hour ago and much to my surprise a couple of Caucasian ladyboys got on.

They were not Thai. They looked white-skinned and were speaking some language I couldn't recognise. It wasn't Russian, it wasn't Arabic, it wasn't 'Indian'.

No idea where they came from. Romania? Armenia? Slovenia? Wish I'd had the guts to ask them.

Not my kind of thing but in case you're interested I thought they were rather big boys to be cute.

Maybe I haven't been getting out enough recently but is this a new phenomenon for Pattaya? Or maybe there's just some special international show on at Alcazar?

They are just like everyone else maybe. Could be tourists or couldmlive here but seriously who cares? They are people and maybe don't dress or look like you but again who cares and why do you?

• Like 1

They are just like everyone else maybe. Could be tourists or couldmlive here but seriously who cares? They are people and maybe don't dress or look like you but again who cares and why do you?

Assuming this remark is addressed to me...

Well, me, I'm sometimes kind of interested in other people. I guess you're not like me.

I was on a baht bus on Soi Buakhao about an hour ago and much to my surprise a couple of Caucasian ladyboys got on.

They were not Thai. They looked white-skinned and were speaking some language I couldn't recognise. It wasn't Russian, it wasn't Arabic, it wasn't 'Indian'.

No idea where they came from. Romania? Armenia? Slovenia? Wish I'd had the guts to ask them.

Not my kind of thing but in case you're interested I thought they were rather big boys to be cute.

Maybe I haven't been getting out enough recently but is this a new phenomenon for Pattaya? Or maybe there's just some special international show on at Alcazar?

I can think of worse people to be sat on a baht bus with.. Like a bunch of drunken British lads !

I am British to

Ladyboys in my experience since I have been here have been the most welcoming, kind, polite and friendly staff around in pattaya. Places like Pupen their customer service is far better than a lot of places with "normal people" serving. Not a fan of the aggressive types in the coconut bar but thats not just ladyboys....

Ladyboys in my experience since I have been here have been the most welcoming, kind, polite and friendly staff around in pattaya. Places like Pupen their customer service is far better than a lot of places with "normal people" serving....

Glad to hear you enjoy their "service" :-)

Ladyboys in my experience since I have been here have been the most welcoming, kind, polite and friendly staff around in pattaya. Places like Pupen their customer service is far better than a lot of places with "normal people" serving....

Glad to hear you enjoy their "service" :-)

Ask any teacher lady boys are good students and always willing to help in the classroom. I had a minor stroke and two of my lady boy high school students carried me down 4 flights of stairs to the ambulance.

Ladyboys in my experience since I have been here have been the most welcoming, kind, polite and friendly staff around in pattaya. Places like Pupen their customer service is far better than a lot of places with "normal people" serving.

I agree with you about ladyboys in general.

Presumably you mean Pupen the seafood restaurant in south Jomtien?

I saw an Albino Bolivian on the baht bus last Tuesday.

Is this a new phenomenon or is there a circus show on?

Pattaya is always a circus show. ...... Doh, I see we already did that joke.

I quite like ladyboys, I would have asked them where they came from, just as a conversational opening.

Edited by TommoPhysicist