Man Caught Smuggling Bangkok-Bought Monkey In His Underwear

webfact

strange why he wasn't caught at Bangkok airport...

Exactly...............I used to wonder why, when flying from the UK to Thailand there is never a 2nd security check when u changed planes in the Middle East or India, but when u returned by the same route and changed, there always is a 2nd very annoying security check. I have come to understand why. They know, just as I do now, how super-efficient and trustworthy Thais are!

Not sure of the flying time from BKK to India but it's gotta be a few hours <deleted>, Did they both sleep? did he feed/water it before going to the airport? Imagine your sitting next to a stranger and you have said monkey concealed in your pants, the plane hits a bit of turbulence and the monkey craps your pants for you, explain that one away!........lmfao cheesy.gif

Lizardtongue has a point.

The stewardess passes you your drink and a packet of peanuts. You pour the drink down your throat, unzip your pants and pour the peanuts into your underwear... That has GOT to cause some concern to the person sitting beside you.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure of the flying time from BKK to India but it's gotta be a few hours <deleted>, Did they both sleep? did he feed/water it before going to the airport? Imagine your sitting next to a stranger and you have said monkey concealed in your pants, the plane hits a bit of turbulence and the monkey craps your pants for you, explain that one away!........lmfao cheesy.gif

What if said turbulence causes monkey to grab something for security and stability.

Lizardtongue has a point. The stewardess passes you your drink and a packet of peanuts. You pour the drink down your throat, unzip your pants and pour the peanuts into your underwear... That has GOT to cause some concern to the person sitting beside you.

What if he likes what he sees?

Emiratis have a lot of cash, freedom of living in a state that doesn't have any concerns about animal welfare or international trafficking laws and like to have private zoos.

That slow loris would fetch the airfare from Bangkok to Dubai and then some.

I believe what gave it away was the air hostess noticed him stuffing a banana down the front of his trousers mid-flight!w00t.gif

I would have been better if it had been French Customs and Excise,I can just see the officer asking the man in an Inpsector Clouseau type accent :

'Excusez-moi Monsieur,is zat a Minkey you 'ave zere,down your pants'!laugh.png

I believe what gave it away was the air hostess noticed him stuffing a banana down the front of his trousers mid-flight!w00t.gif

I would have been better if it had been French Customs and Excise,I can just see the officer asking the man in an Inpsector Clouseau type accent :

'Excusez-moi Monsieur,is zat a Minkey you 'ave zere,down your pants'!laugh.png

Zank you zir, yz indeed it iz a minkey, would you like to fondlez it monsieur?