Villa's In Pattaya

tariq

Hiya

I've been to Pattaya a number of times now and I'm happy to stay in non-luxury hotels coz I only sleep in the place.

I'm back in April for Songkran with a few mates who have never been before and we're thinking about maybe getting a villa. Can anyone recommend some that we can check out over the net?

We're looking for somewhere with 4 bedrooms, within easy travel distance to central Pattaya, safe etc... if you know roughly how we should expect to pay for a week that would be great.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Taz...

Hiya

I've been to Pattaya a number of times now and I'm happy to stay in non-luxury hotels coz I only sleep in the place.

I'm back in April for Songkran with a few mates who have never been before and we're thinking about maybe getting a villa. Can anyone recommend some that we can check out over the net?

We're looking for somewhere with 4 bedrooms, within easy travel distance to central Pattaya, safe etc... if you know roughly how we should expect to pay for a week that would be great.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Taz...

Forget it,stick to ur budget hotels.

Negotiate ur ass off,most property agents add on to rent asked for by owners.

Will do that!

They use an hotmail-adress that makes me a bit suspious. I'm sitting in Scandinavia and not to keen on pay them a deposit of 10%, if I'm not sure they are seriuos.

I dont think they are a scam, i have seen them advertising in Pattaya trader loads of times. And judging from heir website they have pretty large offices.

At the end of the day if you book using your c/c then you should be covered against fraud.

I am sure there are a few members out there that have dealt with this particular company. :o

I dont think they are a scam, i have seen them advertising in Pattaya trader loads of times. And judging from heir website they have pretty large offices.

At the end of the day if you book using your c/c then you should be covered against fraud.

I am sure there are a few members out there that have dealt with this particular company. :o

Many be I can help

Just came back from Jomtien beach after spent 3 weeks there over the X'mas and New Year....never once set foot in Pattaya area...and still had bunches of fun.

Anyway we booked our condo through Fairproperties from the website when we're in the USA,and here my assessments of them

1) The website is legitimate...the staffs were the most friendliest people of all. They can speak english except the drivers

2) Their prices are always a bit in the high side

3) The bad thing is you have to pay your deposit before you get there....through Bangkok Bank in the name of Belgraver aircraft company...a bit uncomfortable/suspicious at first but turned out to be OK.

4) Part of the rental agreement...they will clean up you place - once every 2 weeks, changing of bed linens and bath towels are also included.

5) They have 2 big offices....the sale office is on the main street beside ViewTalay 1A...the one you will be dealing with is the rental office, underneath ViewTalay 1B

6) They have their own taxi service and will pick you up at the airport for 1200 bath. They will pick you up even at midnight! I like their taxi (van actually) service coz the driver is not overworked...they're there to pick up and send the customers to various places only relating to renting and buying only. They are not the taxi service for hire to the general public - so you can not hire them for sight seeing.

7) Once you show up the first day, you have to pay the entire rent for the month up front + 50% deposit. The deposit will be returned to you immediately during check-out minus water and electricity

8) If you pay using credit card...3% will be added

9) You can pre-arranged for check-out time even at 3AM in the morning like us (our flight was at 7 am)

We will certainly rent from them again. Remember their price is not among the cheapest but the convience in services is priceless

Hope this help

BKK

I didnt mean to say that Fairproperty were scammers,in fact dont think i did.

What im saying is the r many stories of Villa andCondo owners using any 1 of the many agents

who ask them to rent for say 15000B a mnth. then see their property advertised at say 18000b r more.when they inquire with the agent about this,they get a reply,"it give us bartering space".

So to sum up....FP r among the best agents in Patters,but as with most things in LOS bartering is

a MUST.

I didnt mean to say that Fairproperty were scammers,in fact dont think i did.

What im saying is the r many stories of Villa andCondo owners using any 1 of the many agents

who ask them to rent for say 15000B a mnth. then see their property advertised at say 18000b r more.when they inquire with the agent about this,they get a reply,"it give us bartering space".

So to sum up....FP r among the best agents in Patters,but as with most things in LOS bartering is

a MUST.

No you didnt matey, i was reponding to captainM :o