Naked Women Found Tied Up And Severely Beaten In Love Hotel

Rimmer

Brutal Man Beats Bleeding Woman at Full Love Inn

pdn23.jpeg

PATTAYA: -- A young Thai woman was badly beaten at a Soi Bongkot motel. Her unknown assailant then fled on a motorbike. Police found evidence of the woman having her menstrual period, which may have thwarted the man’s intent to have sex, so he beat her.

PATTAYA – September 12, 2012 [PDN]; at 8:10 p.m., a report of a woman being beaten at a love motel was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Prasit Munsri, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province.

He rushed to the scene with a police team and the rescue officer of the Sawangboribulthammasathan Pattaya foundation.

The beating incident occurred in the Full Love Inn hotel, room number 402, Soi Bongkot Moo 9 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung. The hotel is a daily motel that offers hourly rates.

At the scene, police found the naked and severely beaten Thai woman lying face down on the floor of the bathroom. Her hands and feet had been tied with a belt and white towel.

She was about 20 to 25 years old, and her face was badly bruised. Her mouth had been taped shut with adhesive tape, and she was breathing very softly. The rescue officer untied her body and rushed her to Banglamung hospital.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...-full-love-inn/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-09-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Woman fights for her life after vicious assault at Love Motel in Central Pattaya

PATTAYA:--A woman is currently fighting for her life in Hospital following a vicious assault at a Motel in Central Pattaya. On Wednesday evening Police were called to the Full Love Inn Motel and to room number 402 after Motel Staff discovered the unconscious woman inside the toilet.

Her hands had been tied behind her back and her feet had also been tied together. Tape had been placed over her mouth. Evidence of facial injuries consistent with being punched were seen and also evidence the woman was menstruating was found which Police suspect is a crucial part of the investigation.

Police examined CCTV images and saw the woman, who was carrying no ID but is thought to be aged around 20 to 25 years, riding as passenger on a motorbike driven by an unknown male, who was wearing a safety helmet. The room had been rented for 3 hours according to Motel staff who went to the room after the 3 hours had expired and found the room had been locked and the woman was lying face-down in the bathroom. The victim was rushed to Banglamung Hospital where she is currently on a ventilator to assist her breathing and has suffered a suspected brain injury.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/62191/woman-fights-life-vicious-assault-love-motel-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Well since they have the license plate details for the motorbike on CCTV it shouldn't be so hard to start the investigation tracking down the pig that did this to that woman. Since they arrived together, perhaps she will be able to add more info to help the police in their efforts.

• Like 1

Any info on what events led up to this?

Yeah a boy was born and grew up in Thailand where all sorts of unruly behavior are tolerated, and even encouraged, with no real deterrents being put in place. That's about it really......

Where does it say it was a Thai man?

Yes excatly! It could have been a tom boy from cambodia.

Yeah a boy was born and grew up in Thailand where all sorts of unruly behavior are tolerated, and even encouraged, with no real deterrents being put in place. That's about it really......

Or, a farang.

• Like 2

Or, a farang.

Guess we'll have to wait for the unfortunate young lady to reveal that to us.

Or, a farang.

But then the headline would've been:

"Farang Beats Bleeding Woman at Full Love Inn"

• Like 1

This never happens out west huh..

This never happens out west huh..

I think we call all agree that this behavior is considered unacceptable and savage anywhere in the world. I just hope that the perpetrator is given a proper punishment for his actions no matter where he stands on the social ladder.

What kind of punishment can You give a bastard like this? I have a suggestion but I don't want to put it in writing..but I'm sure most members can read beetween the lines and understand what I mean.. Take care young lady and get well soon...

Love Motels in Asia are per definition places where men or women meet their "mia noi" / "phuea noi" secretly

or where couples who can't meet at home (parents!) can have sex.

There are also men who take their prostitutes there, but I'd estimate they make less than half of the customers.

Also, in most love motels even in Pattaya, you will mostly see Thai customers parking in front of the rooms.

I bet that if we don't hear from this incident again, it may have been a wealthy Thai man with a hooker or his mia noi.

Edited by pepi2005
  • Like 1

all the best to the woman for a speedy recovery!

What I don't get is why you people here have to speculate about why it happend or who (nationality) did it, why does that matter???

fact is that this is a horrible crime and no woman should ever be beaten at all

personal thought is that what ever nationality the criminal who beat her up has, he should get his *** cut off...

• Like 1

That's really sad. In Pattaya the possible scenarios are endless.

Well let me put it this way then: I dont know what Pattaya some of you are living in - But 99.99% the scenario was a Thai male.

For example, (not in any particular order) drug related, domestic partner related, family related, pimp related, So many possible combinations I don't want to name them all. The central part of Pattaya has all of these and more.

What kind of punishment can You give a bastard like this? I have a suggestion but I don't want to put it in writing..but I'm sure most members can read beetween the lines and understand what I mean.. Take care young lady and get well soon...

Why don't you want to put it in writing?

all the best to the woman for a speedy recovery!

What I don't get is why you people here have to speculate about why it happend or who (nationality) did it, why does that matter???

fact is that this is a horrible crime and no woman should ever be beaten at all

personal thought is that what ever nationality the criminal who beat her up has, he should get his *** cut off...

agree 100% cheers