Jerusalem Falafel

jonwilly

Contrary to my original post, the Jerusalem Falafel is open.

I had an early lunch there today and it was up to it's usual high standard.

The present shop is up for sale and the owner told me his plan is to move to the New premises, next to the Pharma Choice, once he has sold the current shop or a move come the end of the year when the Tourist season starts.

He closes from 3 PM to 5 PM so he may take a sleep and it was during this time period that I saw the place closed with a notice on the doors.

Excellent Lamb Kofta with a Pita Bread, good service and spotless clean.

john

re.

They are opening a much bigger place a few doors South next to the drug store

hes right .... here ya go : )

dave2

They've been working on that place for a very long time I thought it was going to be an Indian restaurant.

Wasn't it (intended to be) an Arab/Middle Eastern restaurant that never took off? Israeli food is very similar anyway, I think it'll work.

Noticed an israeli restaurant on Chngklan not far from the Pantip traffic light. How does this place compare with the Moonmuang Jerusalem?

There is a Yemeni restaurant on Changklan almost on the intersection of Sridonchai. Not sure if they would like to be mistaken as Israelis.

This one is direct opposite the Yemenite Jewish restaurant not far from the Pantip. I think this one he's talking about.

post-131333-0-51910100-1348305402_thumb.

Noticed an israeli restaurant on Chngklan not far from the Pantip traffic light. How does this place compare with the Moonmuang Jerusalem?

There is a Yemeni restaurant on Changklan almost on the intersection of Sridonchai. Not sure if they would like to be mistaken as Israelis.

It's a Chabad (you can google), completely different.

I don't think it's Chabad house this one is brand new

OK this is what I was referring to in that area.

http://www.chabad.org/centers/default_cdo/aid/118404/jewish/Chabad-of-Chiang-Mai.htm