U S Embassy In Bangkok Issues Security Warnings To Citizens In Thailand

webfact

Are they still kicking off about this? This is soooo Septembers news and we are almost into October. Get over it.

I look forward to the next cartoon parodies.

Good to see you support actions that are a deliberate provocation and put Westerners at risk. As Bush once said "bring it on", bet he regretted that comment.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they still kicking off about this? This is soooo Septembers news and we are almost into October. Get over it.

First off, this was no cartoon. It was real actors in a crappy film. Second, didn't you see the latest craze to hit youtube? Is a creation from Thailand actually. A Thai music video. I will not post it here as it uses very vulgar language and surely would be against TVF policy.

I will say that you can find it on youtube by searching for q7CN0ufKC8

Great article in the NY Times talking to the voice of moderates in Islamic states. A quote from the article "The world will respect us when we return to being people who take part in human civilization, instead of [being] parasites who are spread out over the map of the advanced world, feeding off its production and later attacking it from morning until night. ... The West is not an oasis of idealism. It also contains exploitation in many areas. But at least it is not sunk in delusions, trivialities and external appearances, as we are. ... Therefore, supporting Islam and the prophet of the Muslims should be done through work, production, values, and culture, not by storming embassies and murdering diplomats:

full text at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/opinion/friedman-backlash-to-the-backlash.html?_r=0

First off, this was no cartoon. It was real actors in a crappy film. Second, didn't you see the latest craze to hit youtube? Is a creation from Thailand actually. A Thai music video. I will not post it here as it uses very vulgar language and surely would be against TVF policy.

I will say that you can find it on youtube by searching for q7CN0ufKC8

At least this could be said to have some artistic redemption ... even if it seems fairly safe to assume they chose these words for attention rather than any kind of statement. I also doubt this would cause much a stir since it appears to simply be a non-believer making strong statements against the religion as opposed to somebody going out of their way to call their prophet a child molester and so on.

Nisa and Simple1 gotta be same person. Post patterns and no two people can be wired that way. Simple/Nisa must really like that article. Haha, I cannot understand it's point, but then again I am too ADD to read it closely.

Sad thing is, I don't think Bush is smart enough to regret anything. Wellred is a wiseman.

Nisa and Simple1 gotta be same person. Post patterns and no two people can be wired that way. Simple/Nisa must really like that article. Haha, I cannot understand it's point, but then again I am too ADD to read it closely.

Sad thing is, I don't think Bush is smart enough to regret anything. Wellred is a wiseman.

No, not one and the same - NISA is more articulate than me. I do realise NISA is male and I'm not gay, so I am not flirtingsmile.png