Amorous Indians In Amazing Thailand

webfact

I'm of Indian descent but wasn't born there, and I quite despise most of these tourists from India. It may seem like a stereotype but I do think that Indian men are sex starved fools. One poster described them as looking at the bar girls like wolves, and I think that's true! Back in my home country, they way they look at even middle aged to old-ish women is disgusting. The other foreigners I've observed do not exhibit such behavior to that great an extent.

Thankfully I don't think I've been painted with the same brush where I live in South. Or hopefully at least.

• Like 2

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most girls I know will not go near Indians.

coz , mr india and his brothers want a package deal , all of them included.biggrin.png

working thai girls , are not racial predjudice ,

it,s the colour and the amount of money ,thats important ,

not the colour of his working parts , no problem .

what a white farang likes to believe.cheesy.gif

True. Whores do anyone or anything. But the FOOL white man likes to hear that he's different.

It's just the same with white western fools and "regular girls". Ever heard that immortal line "my girl is different"?

Not true. Most Thai working girls will not at all "do anyone or anything." Esp. when it comes to Indians, Arabs & Africans. And the girls who do service these men are usually long over the hill (i.e., desperate) and are looked down upon and ridiculed by the other girls.

I agree, I have been told many times that the girls do not want to go with Indians. They know that when they go with an Indian there may be two or three others in the room waiting their turn. I know hotels and guesthouses which will not allow Indians unless they book and pay in advance for one room one person. I have seen them book a room and three or four turn up wanting to sleep in a room booked for one. I have see one Indian arrive to book into a pre-booked room and have three friends hidin outside to sneak in later. Every conversation includes the word "discount". I see go-go bars who won't let them in or if they do they make sure that they actually buy a drink each, not sit and share a bottle of water. I see some bars make them buy a ticket to enter and that includes a drink when they enter.

Did anyone see the story a couple of months ago about the Pakistani that took a freelancer back to his room? When she got there she found 3 other Pakistanis all waiting to bonk her for the price of one. She apparently drugged them all before they got a chance, and relieved them of their valuables. What made it news is that one died and the others were in a coma in hospital for a few days. All these guys were in Pattaya at the invitation of the Lions Club, who also paid their hospital expenses.

• Like 2

With over 3 million Prostitutes in India 35% being under 18 years old seems they do not need to come to Thailand to become sex deviants. Just wish they would bring some deoderants with them.

3 million out of a population of more than 1 billion. I imagine the queues are long.

• Like 1

Isn't it cheaper in India for this sort of thing? ermm.gif

And with the developement of the new Vaginal Tightening Cream for Indian women it will surely mean the end of Indian mongers in Thailand-is the TOT aware of how hard it will hit the Thai economy?

wink.png

I'm of Indian descent but wasn't born there, and I quite despise most of these tourists from India. It may seem like a stereotype but I do think that Indian men are sex starved fools. One poster described them as looking at the bar girls like wolves, and I think that's true! Back in my home country, they way they look at even middle aged to old-ish women is disgusting. The other foreigners I've observed do not exhibit such behavior to that great an extent.

Thankfully I don't think I've been painted with the same brush where I live in South. Or hopefully at least.

India has some real social problems. Read any Indian newspaper and you'll see reports of "eveteasing" i.e. molesting of women in public. Maybe it's because of segregation of the sexes before marriage, censorship etc. I lived in India and saw examples first hand. There was a real cultural disrespect to women outside of ones own family. Many professional well educated Indians I know resort to childish nudge nudge wink wink type behaviour and comments at the mention of Thailand. Many think all Thai ladies are hookers just waiting for them to spend a few baht / rupees when they get here. They also have a false sense of value of wealth hence the obsession with discounts. India has much to be proud of, but the area of female rights and male attitiude to women in many cases isn't on the list.

India has some real social problems. Read any Indian newspaper and you'll see reports of "eveteasing" i.e. molesting of women in public. Maybe it's because of segregation of the sexes before marriage, censorship etc. I lived in India and saw examples first hand. There was a real cultural disrespect to women outside of ones own family. Many professional well educated Indians I know resort to childish nudge nudge wink wink type behaviour and comments at the mention of Thailand. Many think all Thai ladies are hookers just waiting for them to spend a few baht / rupees when they get here. They also have a false sense of value of wealth hence the obsession with discounts. India has much to be proud of, but the area of female rights and male attitiude to women in many cases isn't on the list.

Thank you for making our comments look more rational :)

Face it. MOST men are "sex-starved deviants" - not just Indians. Welcome to Amazing Thailand. thumbsup.gif

+1

this western cowboy , wants discow sure.

having visited india , i have not seen any prossi trade there .

a indian man , would not be allowed , by his family , to have a relationship with a prostitute,

as it would bring shame on the family .

he would end up in a vindaloo or teeka curry .

Edited by elliss

Face it. MOST men are "sex-starved deviants" - not just Indians. Welcome to Amazing Thailand. thumbsup.gif

+1

i allways want discow,

western cowboy .

having visited india , i do not see any prossi trade there ,

a indian man , would not be allowed , by his family , to have a relationship with a prostitute,

Never seen a brothel in India? Believe me, there are plenty.

A few times I took the Bell Bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Unfortunately this line is popular with the Indians. The guys usually travel in groups of at least 5, and are usually obnoxiously drunk on the ride. One time the lady conductor was so peeved by a bunch of them she turned red as a beet and I was expecting her to tell the driver to pull over and dump this bunch on the side of the road.

I think it's pretty funny the way the young Sikh guys, when doing the holiday in Pattaya, trade in the turban for a do-rag.

Yeah, even the girls on Beach Rd don't want them.

I lived in Indian for a while in the 1970s. Didn't dally with the pros, the WHO claimed there were strains of venereal disease there that couldn't even be categorized. The only visible breasts were on the statues of goddesses, and were rubbed smooth -- that's all those guys get!

Isn't it cheaper in India for this sort of thing? ermm.gif

Yes and comes with free gifts - HIV and / or STDs.

It's a worry how much STD is brought into Thailand from these countries.

But thankfully we don't need to worry about that too much because our women would never shag those blokes. ;)

With over 3 million Prostitutes in India 35% being under 18 years old seems they do not need to come to Thailand to become sex deviants. Just wish they would bring some deoderants with them.

3 million out of a population of more than 1 billion. I imagine the queues are long.

-giddyup-

I think that could e ok, 1 Billion : 3 Million, same 1.000 : 3=333

So 1 Sex-working woman on 333 inhabitants (women and children and men)

Would be compared with TH, 70 Million : 333=220.000 Sex-working women

The 70 Million already with some Millions of Tourists included.

Some time ago (2 years?) it was announced Phuket has 6,000 Sex workers,

So, 5-6 time that number in Pattaya, 2 time in BKK, Koh Samui 3.000 and so on

and than the Sex workers for the Thai inhabitants all over the country.

No long queues, I think. whistling.gif

A few times I took the Bell Bus from Bangkok to Pattaya. Unfortunately this line is popular with the Indians. The guys usually travel in groups of at least 5, and are usually obnoxiously drunk on the ride. One time the lady conductor was so peeved by a bunch of them she turned red as a beet and I was expecting her to tell the driver to pull over and dump this bunch on the side of the road.

I think it's pretty funny the way the young Sikh guys, when doing the holiday in Pattaya, trade in the turban for a do-rag.

Yeah, even the girls on Beach Rd don't want them.

I lived in Indian for a while in the 1970s. Didn't dally with the pros, the WHO claimed there were strains of venereal disease there that couldn't even be categorized. The only visible breasts were on the statues of goddesses, and were rubbed smooth -- that's all those guys get!

what does a pendejo get? whistling.gif

coz , mr india and his brothers want a package deal , all of them included.biggrin.png

working thai girls , are not racial predjudice ,

it,s the colour and the amount of money ,thats important ,

not the colour of his working parts , no problem .

what a white farang likes to believe.cheesy.gif

True. Whores do anyone or anything. But the FOOL white man likes to hear that he's different.

It's just the same with white western fools and "regular girls". Ever heard that immortal line "my girl is different"?

Not true. Most Thai working girls will not at all "do anyone or anything." Esp. when it comes to Indians, Arabs & Africans. And the girls who do service these men are usually long over the hill (i.e., desperate) and are looked down upon and ridiculed by the other girls.

how many Thai working girls have you asked "whom they do and whom they don't?" whistling.gif

'That’s what seems to convince these pimps, ubiquitous in both Bangkok and Pattaya, that every Indian male visitor is a pervert on the prowl for female flesh.'

In the same token, why is it than every Indian Tailor in both of these cities think that I want to buy a suit?

perhaps you are dressed shabby?

• Like 2

-giddyup-

I think that could e ok, 1 Billion : 3 Million, same 1.000 : 3=333

So 1 Sex-working woman on 333 inhabitants (women and children and men)

Would be compared with TH, 70 Million : 333=220.000 Sex-working women

The 70 Million already with some Millions of Tourists included.

Some time ago (2 years?) it was announced Phuket has 6,000 Sex workers,

So, 5-6 time that number in Pattaya, 2 time in BKK, Koh Samui 3.000 and so on

and than the Sex workers for the Thai inhabitants all over the country.

No long queues, I think. whistling.gif

So, they aren't sex starved then?

+1

this western cowboy , wants discow sure.

having visited india , i have not seen any prossi trade there .

You must've had your eyes closed mate! It's more obvious in some parts than others, but is rife.

http://worldwidepros...egory/law/india

In that LINK to read, from 12.2010

""The women get the equivalent of US$1.50 for sex, $2 on a good night, less than a dollar on a bad night.""

Same other Posters wrote in similar fashion,I believe,

Education, culture, environment, massively limited possibilities and freedoms to exchange endearments with women,

make the Indians to mentally and physically starved , sex rascals.tongue.png

Sure is, these India men, who can afford a trip to TH, could have Sex much cheaper in their home country and must not starve regarding paid Sex.

But, they still are, potential desire newts.smile.png

3 Prostitutes for 1000 inhabitants.

That would mean, 24.000 Sex workers-women in Austria,my home country. I think we do not have so much,

that is,

why we have sometimes queues!wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

LOL - this guy must have had a "sheltered" tour, because his "experience" seems to overlook a lot of things about a lot of the Indians that come here.

And despite what his tour guide told him, it seems he is under the impression that most massage parlours are "seedy" (Over a period of four days and nights, as I criss-crossed Bangkok, I noticed hundreds of such parlours) - but he didn't notice any Indians going in/out of them though. Well, maybe it's because "happy endings" don't come (sic) for FREE ! Yeah, that's right. You can't even go into a massage parlour (for free) and watch a PAYING customer get a happy ending . You HAVE to PAY, and that, right there, is the PRIME reason this guy didn't see any Indians in the massage parlours, seedy or otherwise. (Though I don't know if you could actually pay to watch someone else get off. I'm going to guess that it's possible though.)

I also guessing he didn't visit any of the clubs where Indians are charged a "membership" fee to enter, while pretty much everyone else is allowed to just walk in. (It has to do almost entirely with the way soooo many Indians want to go into certain establishments, watch the shows and play with the girls for hours, without buying a single drink, even for themselves ! And that is from personal experience, not local gossip and hearsay. Plus talking to various bar owners/mamasans/etc.)

Last year I was in a beer bar on Walking Street with the owner. Group of 6 Indians sat at a table and one came over to the owner acting like they were old and dear friends, and then tried to get the owner to give them a discount (on the cheapest draft beer price, which was pretty much the lowest price on Walking Street already). "Look, I've brought 5 customers to your bar, how about giving us a discount on the 1 beer we may buy.") Yeah, the owner (Thai) wasn't going for it. Watched another guy sit in a go-go bar for over 2 hours playing with different girls until they got bored or had to go dance. When he left, he still had half his original drink on the table and hadn't bought anything else

The "shows" this guy saw where "70-80%" of the audience was Indian ? Yeah, they are called the "packaged tour" shows. Go to a different club and "70-80%" of the audience will be (Japanese/Chinese/Korean/etc), all enjoying the 1 beer (or coke) included in the packaged deal. And like the other clubs, once their "allotted" time is up, that particular group follows their guide to the next venue (be it a restaurant, shopping mall, "cultural" show or whatever). I used to laugh when I'd see tour groups of elderly Chinese couples go into Polo (where "scantily" clad dancers would put on choreographed shows, some of which included a little audience "participation"). After an hour they'd leave and it seems quite often, they barely touched their 1 (coke or beer). Few minutes later another tour group would arrive.

But go to a regular club where you actually have to buy drinks with your own money. How many Indians do you think you'll see in the audience then ? (Hint - the answer will usually be between very few and none).

And it seems Indians tend to go "ballistic" whenever they are outside of India. India is such a sexually repressed country that despite making more movies every year than Hollywood, a movie that featured a short kiss between the lead stars made headlines around the country because it was the first time that had happened. It is a country were they protested and burnt effigy's of Richard Gere when he gave that Shilpa Shetty (a UK Big Brother <deleted>, er, reality, show winner) a kiss at an AIDS Awareness rally in India. (Google it, they were literally rioting in the streets). Indians were luring so many Nepalese women into India with promises of good jobs/salary and then forcing them into brothels and making sex slaves out of them, that Nepal actually had to pass a law forbidding Nepalese women from working outside of the country !

I could write mini-novels on the stories I've heard and the things I've personally seen with regards to how Indians tend to act outside of India. And that comes from time spent in North America, Germany, Holland, the UAE and Thailand. (Not to mention working with a lot of Indians over the last 9 years.) Oddly enough, similar stories from all those places.

But instead, I'll just write this off as another "expert" article written by someone with a whole what, week of experience ?

And I guess you have never been to India. Bombay has a huge red light district. Indians like Thailand because the Prostitutes are so much prettier. Much the same reason as other tourists. Many Indians don't drink alcohol that's why they don't order drinks and often don't finish them.

LOL - this guy must have had a "sheltered" tour, because his "experience" seems to overlook a lot of things about a lot of the Indians that come here.

And despite what his tour guide told him, it seems he is under the impression that most massage parlours are "seedy" (Over a period of four days and nights, as I criss-crossed Bangkok, I noticed hundreds of such parlours) - but he didn't notice any Indians going in/out of them though. Well, maybe it's because "happy endings" don't come (sic) for FREE ! Yeah, that's right. You can't even go into a massage parlour (for free) and watch a PAYING customer get a happy ending . You HAVE to PAY, and that, right there, is the PRIME reason this guy didn't see any Indians in the massage parlours, seedy or otherwise. (Though I don't know if you could actually pay to watch someone else get off. I'm going to guess that it's possible though.)

I also guessing he didn't visit any of the clubs where Indians are charged a "membership" fee to enter, while pretty much everyone else is allowed to just walk in. (It has to do almost entirely with the way soooo many Indians want to go into certain establishments, watch the shows and play with the girls for hours, without buying a single drink, even for themselves ! And that is from personal experience, not local gossip and hearsay. Plus talking to various bar owners/mamasans/etc.)

Last year I was in a beer bar on Walking Street with the owner. Group of 6 Indians sat at a table and one came over to the owner acting like they were old and dear friends, and then tried to get the owner to give them a discount (on the cheapest draft beer price, which was pretty much the lowest price on Walking Street already). "Look, I've brought 5 customers to your bar, how about giving us a discount on the 1 beer we may buy.") Yeah, the owner (Thai) wasn't going for it. Watched another guy sit in a go-go bar for over 2 hours playing with different girls until they got bored or had to go dance. When he left, he still had half his original drink on the table and hadn't bought anything else

The "shows" this guy saw where "70-80%" of the audience was Indian ? Yeah, they are called the "packaged tour" shows. Go to a different club and "70-80%" of the audience will be (Japanese/Chinese/Korean/etc), all enjoying the 1 beer (or coke) included in the packaged deal. And like the other clubs, once their "allotted" time is up, that particular group follows their guide to the next venue (be it a restaurant, shopping mall, "cultural" show or whatever). I used to laugh when I'd see tour groups of elderly Chinese couples go into Polo (where "scantily" clad dancers would put on choreographed shows, some of which included a little audience "participation"). After an hour they'd leave and it seems quite often, they barely touched their 1 (coke or beer). Few minutes later another tour group would arrive.

But go to a regular club where you actually have to buy drinks with your own money. How many Indians do you think you'll see in the audience then ? (Hint - the answer will usually be between very few and none).

And it seems Indians tend to go "ballistic" whenever they are outside of India. India is such a sexually repressed country that despite making more movies every year than Hollywood, a movie that featured a short kiss between the lead stars made headlines around the country because it was the first time that had happened. It is a country were they protested and burnt effigy's of Richard Gere when he gave that Shilpa Shetty (a UK Big Brother <deleted>, er, reality, show winner) a kiss at an AIDS Awareness rally in India. (Google it, they were literally rioting in the streets). Indians were luring so many Nepalese women into India with promises of good jobs/salary and then forcing them into brothels and making sex slaves out of them, that Nepal actually had to pass a law forbidding Nepalese women from working outside of the country !

I could write mini-novels on the stories I've heard and the things I've personally seen with regards to how Indians tend to act outside of India. And that comes from time spent in North America, Germany, Holland, the UAE and Thailand. (Not to mention working with a lot of Indians over the last 9 years.) Oddly enough, similar stories from all those places.

But instead, I'll just write this off as another "expert" article written by someone with a whole what, week of experience ?

And I guess you have never been to India. Bombay has a huge red light district. Indians like Thailand because the Prostitutes are so much prettier. Much the same reason as other tourists. Many Indians don't drink alcohol that's why they don't order drinks and often don't finish them.

I don't drink alcohol. I order soda. Don't be silly. Indians don't drink because they don't want to spend the money for a soda! Unless there is a cult in India that does not drink water or soda water.smile.png

Prettier? ermm.gif

sick.gif

http://worldwidepros...egory/law/india

In that LINK to read, from 12.2010

""The women get the equivalent of US$1.50 for sex, $2 on a good night, less than a dollar on a bad night.""

Same other Posters wrote in similar fashion,I believe,

Education, culture, environment, massively limited possibilities and freedoms to exchange endearments with women,

make the Indians to mentally and physically starved, sex rascals.tongue.png

Sure is, these India men, who can afford a trip to TH, could have Sex much cheaper in their home country and must not starve regarding paid Sex.

But, they still are, potential desire newts.smile.png

3 Prostitutes for 1000 inhabitants.

That would mean, 24.000 Sex workers-women in Austria,my home country. I think we do not have so much,

that is,

why we have sometimes queues!wink.png

Nice place that India. I think I'll visit some day (NOT).

Do you also believe the girls when they tell you ' i no like thai man, thai man no good'?biggrin.png I have known/know of several older farang man/ thai girl couples where the girl is shagging an african/indian/thai behind her blokes back after spinning the 'no no like black/indian/thai man' line. Still it makes the farang feel better:)

it works both ways...u can bet she is telling her black/arab guy that they hate white men.

• Like 1

Do you also believe the girls when they tell you ' i no like thai man, thai man no good'?biggrin.png I have known/know of several older farang man/ thai girl couples where the girl is shagging an african/indian/thai behind her blokes back after spinning the 'no no like black/indian/thai man' line. Still it makes the farang feel better:)

it works both ways...u can bet she is telling her black/arab guy that they hate white men.

The hair style will tell you half of the story. For those who know. Or the look preferred by some men from other countries.