Amorous Indians In Amazing Thailand

webfact

From what I've seen the Indians appear to be ouside their country for the first time, do not know how to act with other cultures ( I have been walked into numerous times) and tend to go for a ladyboy as a group of 4-5. I like the Indians who have been in Thailand for a while but these guys could use some social coaching.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen the Indians appear to be ouside their country for the first time, do not know how to act with other cultures ( I have been walked into numerous times) and tend to go for a ladyboy as a group of 4-5.

I would guess that ladyboys appreciate their tendency towards el cheapo group sex a lot more than real girls do.

Edited by Ulysses G.

From what I've seen the Indians appear to be ouside their country for the first time, do not know how to act with other cultures ( I have been walked into numerous times) and tend to go for a ladyboy as a group of 4-5.

I would guess that ladyboys appreciate their tendency towards el cheapo group sex a lot more than real girls do.

I am almost afraid to ask?

Indians like Thailand because the Prostitutes are so much prettier. .

Prettier? ermm.gif

sick.gif

If you don't think that there are lots of pretty sex workers in Thailand, you need an eye exam.

Also, sex workers in Thailand generally have fairer skin than those back in India. And the Indians with their skin tone complex will of course think that the sex workers here are prettier by default.

I don't think that ladyboys appreciate it in that sense. But perhaps some are less picky and don't mind making that quick buck. Others have gang connections so if these Indians tried to rip them off that way they might teach them a lesson. I hope they f**king do!

I don't think that ladyboys appreciate it in that sense. But perhaps some are less picky and don't mind making that quick buck. Others have gang connections so if these Indians tried to rip them off that way they might teach them a lesson. I hope they f**king do!

A lot have gang connections eh? Which mob are they with?

If the girls can convince old fat bald guys that they are the bees knees, surely Indians and their attributes wouldn't be too much of an effort.

smile.png

I know you just want to bash the old guys so bad eeeew but it's not the point. I feel you pain man. Bashing those old fat bald guys is sooo right but that is not the point here. It is the Indian gentlemen trying to convince the bar ladies that sex should be free or close to it and that everyone should have a 4 male for one lady special daily.

I can't understand why a sex worker wouldn't go with an Indian. Most Indians I've seen have their hair, don't have an enormous pot belly, don't reek of stale smoke and booze, don't have multiple tattoos, don't have yellow and black teeth, don't wear singlet vests that are too tight and short, don't have skinny legs, sandals with socks and their odour comes from the food they eat not because they have a phobia of water and don't shower like the Pattaya farang crowd. wink.pngwhistling.gif

Edited by uptheos

I can't understand why a sex worker wouldn't go with an Indian. Most Indians I've seen have their hair, don't have an enormous pot belly, don't reek of stale smoke and booze, don't have multiple tattoos, don't have yellow and black teeth, don't wear singlet vests that are too tight and short, don't have skinny legs, sandals with socks and their odour comes from the food they eat not because they have a phobia of water and don't shower like the Pattaya farang crowd. wink.pngwhistling.gif

Well it's cause most Indians are stingy ripoffs with their money. And money is the main reason why most women do sex work.

If you knew anything about Thailand you would know that ladies of the night only care about money. The don't like the Indian guys because they don't want to spend any money. If you do know something about Thailand and only want to bash punters well that is to be expected of a certain class of people who post in TV isin't it?

If you knew anything about Thailand you would know that ladies of the night only care about money. The don't like the Indian guys because they don't want to spend any money. If you do know something about Thailand and only want to bash punters well that is to be expected of a certain class of people who post in TV isin't it?

You mean racists?

Do you happen to fit the description I gave?

You mean racists?

No I don't but I don't berate others because they are not like me.

You mean racists?

I'm of Indian descent myself so I'm not trying to be racist here. I'm just in agreement with most of the observations made by others about most (mainland) Indian tourists in Thailand.

You mean racists?

I'm of Indian descent myself so I'm not trying to be racist here. I'm just in agreement with most of the observations made by others about most (mainland) Indian tourists in Thailand.

Fair enough and I'm in agreement with my statement, which has been made after very many years of observation...........but heaven forbid we should stereotype. wink.png

Fair enough and I'm in agreement with my statement, which has been made after very many years of observation...........but heaven forbid we should stereotype. wink.png

I'm not completely disagreeing with your observation either. But I think it's true that sex workers in Thailand still prefer the types you have mentioned over the Indians.

You mean racists?

If you were even close to being correct ladies of the night would be clamoring for Indian customers as would bars and Go go's. But the reverse is the case which proves you are in error or have never been to an area where the ladies of the night worked.

If you were even close to being correct ladies of the night would be clamoring for Indian customers as would bars and Go go's. But the reverse is the case which proves you are in error or have never been to an area where the ladies of the night worked.

Not necessarily a bad thing though giggle.gif

Of course not, my church would frown on it. wink.png

OK I capitulate as I'm not really bothered.

By the way, why do you call prostitutes ladies of the night? Does that somehow make you feel better or demonstrate that you in some way respect them more? For the record, I prefer prostitute and one who knows what she's doing. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

By the way, why do you call prostitutes ladies of the night? Does that somehow make you feel better or demonstrate that you in some way respect them more? For the record, I prefer prostitute and one who knows what she's doing. thumbsup.gif

I am polite.

• Like 1

I am polite.

Lots of nice starfish out there for you then..........you can even stay fully clothed. wink.png

I think neither the whores or the Indians are losing any sleep over this.

It's only resident whoremongers who got their knickers in a twist at the suggestion that some of the teeraks may actually gang bang Apu and his friends in exchange for some moolah. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Payboy
  • Like 2

I am polite.

Lots of nice starfish out there for you then..........you can even stay fully clothed. wink.png

Seems an odd thing to say. Polite men get starfish? Perhaps you should explain that.

I think neither the whores or the Indians are losing any sleep over this.

It's only resident whoremongers who got their knickers in a twist at the suggestion that some of the teeraks may actually gang bang Apu and his friends in exchange for some moolah. rolleyes.gif

I don't know about the residents but what I was sayng is, ladies like money. Ari and Jackie is a perfect example of a drop dead ugly man with the wife of the best looking President the US ever had. Who was that Indian guy that scored with that British chick? Race has nothing to do with it.

Edited by chiangmaikelly