Zyban

Rogerg

There is a small pharmacy on second rd in which I am sure I have seen zyban advertised. From Mcdonalds it is in the next block towards the dolphin roundabout. It's the first pharmacy you come too just past the massage place. The lady who runs the place is very nice and understands english well enough.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got around to getting to the pharmacy near maccas. Took thai wife to make sure, and although they knew what I was talking about, they did not have. Went to the next pharmacy and same thing.

Any recent ex smokers out there who can help? 30 year habit, numerous cold turkey quits, but not keen doing it this way again.

I smoked for nearly 40 Years and never tried to quit before, until 7 weeks ago.

I have not had a smoke for 7 Weeks tomorrow. I bought an Electronic Cigarette which helped for the first few weeks,

and just made sure my fridge was well stocked up with snacks.

It has been very hard, I really enjoyed smoking and I miss it, but was beginning to feel unwell, and slightly underweight.

I just woke up one day and said to myself, today is the day, i told all of my friends, so that if i broke my promise i would be embarrassed.......

I will not smoke again no matter how much i crave for one.

Good luck to you, you have to be strong and determined.

• Like 2

I smoked for nearly 40 Years and never tried to quit before, until 7 weeks ago.

I have not had a smoke for 7 Weeks tomorrow. I bought an Electronic Cigarette which helped for the first few weeks,

and just made sure my fridge was well stocked up with snacks.

It has been very hard, I really enjoyed smoking and I miss it, but was beginning to feel unwell, and slightly underweight.

I just woke up one day and said to myself, today is the day, i told all of my friends, so that if i broke my promise i would be embarrassed.......

I will not smoke again no matter how much i crave for one.

Good luck to you, you have to be strong and determined.

Good luck to you to and I hope you stick with it.

I gave up about about 10 years ago, the first few months are the worst but once you're through that you'll be fine.