• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

News Steak And Grill Jomtien

JusticeFT96

Has anyone else been here? I think its newly opened, its near indian by nature.

Went there last night, impressed by the decor and the staff. Wine menu was good had a varied selection of wines and my favourite sauvignon blanc from the marlborough region in NZ.

Anyways I was not so hungry so I ordered the greek salad for starters and garlic bread. The bread was lovely and fresh the salad was one of the best greek salads I have had, the feta was to die for (im a big fan of feta). Wife had just a mixed salad, it was nice but standard what do you expect for such a boring starter.

Main we both chose a steak.

I had steak bearnaese (sp) she had the peppered steak. Both ordered medium rare.

When they came out the plates were cold and the steaks were undercooked. Mine was rare although the steak was warm inside so I wasnt too bothered, hers was rare but cold in the middle, After a few bites she was clearly not comfortable eating it so I asked the lady if she would please cook the steak for a little bit longer. Came back a few minutes later with 2 freshly cooked steaks on a new plate with everything done again, I was impressed. Still a bit rare but was much better. I assume as its new the chef is not up to speed yet with how to tell what the steak is like by touch.

The steak itself was very tasty and tender it was 750bht for 2 x 150g steaks i think it was 560 or something for 200g and 450 for 150g cant remember but around that price. The greek salad was 260 baht but well worth it. The potato gratin was very tasty also, I will be going back. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Another good addition to jomtien, that road is fast becoming my favourite place to eat.

Anyone else been and appologies if this is an old shop and I have just never seen it before.