Selling House And Land-Taxes Etc

Khun Jean, you are correct, but as I say, the land office can work it out exactly an dthey will not speculate but give you a figure. If they do not know then noone will ever know!

so again, i defend myself, from having sold a condo in 2012 and say it is easy, just let the land office do the work for you.

All good info on this thread explaining how the land office calculates all the taxes.

I still don't understand how the actual selling price weighs in on the calculation when

the land office works with their assessed valuation.

Or do they work with whichever is the higher number?

All good info on this thread explaining how the land office calculates all the taxes.

I still don't understand how the actual selling price weighs in on the calculation when

the land office works with their assessed valuation.

Or do they work with whichever is the higher number?

Gotta be the higher hasn't it?

Although I admit I have no idea. My lawyers went to the land department or where ever and took the paperwork, the staff worked out the taxes to pay, this is why i say it is simple.

I think it can and will get very complicated when sellers/buyers try to start working out taxes to pay etc. from website info/hearsay/friends/forums! etc.

I say let the land office tell you, they do it day in day out and know how to work it out, if you want, I am sure they can explain it to you but i'd never go to the office as I can imagine its a hot, busy place!