Younger Man And Older Woman Relationship?

trickmaster51

Not preparation, if you're not listening to any advice at all, and have already made up your mind. People say that Farangs leave thir brain at the airport, it would seem that in the end there is no discrimination when it comes to stupidity and Thai Women.

Come on guys, give him a break... of course it's strange to ask for advice and not listen... but have we been so different when we were 21? Let's say he was looking for some comforting and confirmation that he should be meeting her when he comes... and now realizing that he does not get that, he has decided to ignore all advices... not unlike what we probably all did when we were young wink.png

If you are saying that most TV members have had similar experiences to the OP then that's probably not far from the thruth. However I'm glad to say not all of us think or act the same. I think there is enough drama in LOS without adding it with people who want confirmation for that infedility is a good thing.

Edited by maxme

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was married to an older women 15 years ago , she was 10 years older than me and was a very attractive woman but after many years as you get older it gets harder you start wanting to be with someone younger and do things with younger women .

As you are familiar with Thailand you should hold off and stay as friends as it could become complicated as you can find younger women that you have the same interests and enjoy life together

Not preparation, if you're not listening to any advice at all, and have already made up your mind. People say that Farangs leave thir brain at the airport, it would seem that in the end there is no discrimination when it comes to stupidity and Thai Women.

Come on guys, give him a break... of course it's strange to ask for advice and not listen... but have we been so different when we were 21? Let's say he was looking for some comforting and confirmation that he should be meeting her when he comes... and now realizing that he does not get that, he has decided to ignore all advices... not unlike what we probably all did when we were young wink.png

If you are saying that most TV members have had similar experiences to the OP then that's probably not far from the thruth. However I'm glad to say not all of us think or act the same. I think there is enough drama in LOS without adding it with people who want confirmation for that infedility is a good thing.

Her stripper name was Charity. I was 21 and her husband had a shotgun. Boy did I learn my lesson. Never again. Well except that one time in college and hubby had a 45 auto. But never again; no sir.

I rest my case... coffee1.gif

I was married to an older women 15 years ago , she was 10 years older than me and was a very attractive woman but after many years as you get older it gets harder you start wanting to be with someone younger and do things with younger women .

As you are familiar with Thailand you should hold off and stay as friends as it could become complicated as you can find younger women that you have the same interests and enjoy life together

Hey hes 21 shes 29 not 99??

Hope his parents appreciate his sacrifice of teaching English with his " very technical degree"

" very technical degree"

Yes, Supply Chain Management is the hottest growing field in business right now. I guess if making large amounts of money is the only thing that makes you happy.... Then you're just a shallow person. I understand the pay's not going to be good when I'm over there. But the thought of helping children is good enough pay for me.

" very technical degree"

Yes, Supply Chain Management is the hottest growing field in business right now. I guess if making large amounts of money is the only thing that makes you happy.... Then you're just a shallow person. I understand the pay's not going to be good when I'm over there. But the thought of helping children is good enough pay for me.

By doing a right for a wrong... coffee1.gif

Maxme such a debbie downer. If I had to guess....... You're probably the type of person that rides his/her bike with their helmet on, lights on maybe even a blinker. Gotta let the training wheels off sometime.........

Take some risks.

Edited by trickmaster51

Maxme such a debbie downer. If I had to guess....... You're probably the type of person that rides his/her bike with their helmet on, lights on. Gotta let the training wheels off sometime.........

Take some risks.

Taking risks is one thing, I do it daily by just going out in the traffic here and setting up my business as I'm now doing. Stupidity and ego which often correlate to one another... is another thing.

Edited by maxme

Maxme such a debbie downer. If I had to guess....... You're probably the type of person that rides his/her bike with their helmet on, lights on maybe even a blinker. Gotta let the training wheels off sometime.........

Take some risks.

Your idea of risks is a tad different than mine. But hopefully, what goes around, comes around. When you're married and settled in the future, a young lad will come on TV and talk about his nasty little adventures with your wife.

• Like 1

why would you have anything to do with a married woman knowingly? you are 21 and there are lots of single girls out here in thailand you will be infatuated with, prettier than her...coz you just infatuated... You should go live with her and maybe bed her in her husband's presence...if that is the advice you are looking for.

Hahaha, dude! I did similar 4 years ago when I was 21!...Different though as it was a very short term 'serious' relationship, but a long term (2-3 years) casual one when I saw her in Phuket.

Doe she work? Go to school? She let you slip it in the first night? <- Tells you a lot about most girls in Thailand smile.png I wasn't aware of this at the time

Either way, I dont think it my opinion would change.. She is 8 years older then you - shes going down hill much sooner then you 555

Is her name Kookai (Supawadee) by any chance?

---

Just read the latest.. OP sounds like a douche.. He dosnt seem to get that if she drops one guy so easily, she will probably be keen to drop the OP when the next best thing comes along. fool.

Edited by Jigger

Go for it if thats what you and SHE wants. Just be careful and be sure she divorces the guy she doesn't like.

BUT, l do worry she married this guy when you were in the picture, what ever her reason. sad.png

Nice -Sin Sod- for the parents?rolleyes.gif

Nooooooooooo sin sod, divorced. thumbsup.gif

Who is divorced? I read nothing from that. So, I thought, when you write "what ever her reason",

the reason is, possibly, that the Family wanted that marriage to cash in.rolleyes.gif

At least from one of the first relationships, she had also a young girl. That did not bother the mother in wanting her Sin Sod!

But, anyway,, my Thai GF from many years in showed me a bad? mad? Mama who married her daughter for a third time to a wealthy man, Village headman. (Kanman)

and always arranged that the Sin Sod was running in her pocket with each marry party.

I cannot say, if she always married legally or only Thai style.

Edited by ALFREDO

Sorry Again, something went to the wrong place.

Who is divorced? I read nothing from that. So, I thought, when you write "what ever her reason",

the reason is, possibly, that the Family wanted that marriage to cash in.rolleyes.gif

But, anyway,, my Thai GF from many years, showed me a bad? mad? Mama who gave away her daughter for a third marriage to a wealthy man, Village headman. (Kanman)

and always arranged that the Sin Sod was running in her pocket with each marry party.

I cannot say, if she always married legally or only Thai style.

At least from one of the first relationships, she had also a young girl. That did not bother the mother in wanting her Sin Sod again!

Edited by ALFREDO

Then if you have your mind already set up , why ask the question on TV unless you were here to troll?

My minds made up, I just have some business to take care of in the US before I go. 10 more months then I'm out. It's called preparation and all you guys are helping me with it.

"By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail" - Ben Franklin

Are you familiar with Robbie Burns, the Scottish Poet? He penned "To a Mouse" back in 1786

"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley". (go often astray).

Yeah, the ladies call it 'catching the last train out of the station,' and they are so many in this category here with the number of guys ready to 'upgrade' to a newer model at the drop of a hat. I agree that these ladies are generally 'more attentive' than the newer models.

:-)

The age might not be a taboo but the marriage is! Good luck!

The age is most certainly not taboo (although posters on this forum would have the OP believe otherwise to salve their conscience, insofar as the majority on this forum are old enough to be these women's grandfathers).

I have known many THAI men marry older THAI women, with or without children.

I would add that if you are so concerned about your perceived notion of 'appearances' regarding someone you profess to care for on an open forum, you are either a Troll or the lady would do better to look elsewhere.

Edited by silsburyhill

Yeah, the ladies call it 'catching the last train out of the station,' and they are so many in this category here with the number of guys ready to 'upgrade' to a newer model at the drop of a hat. I agree that these ladies are generally 'more attentive' than the newer models.

:-)

Or perhaps the "cougar" phenomenon. Not sure about the "attentive" part though. That depends on the desperation factor more than anything else.

The age might not be a taboo but the marriage is! Good luck!

The age is most certainly not taboo (although posters on this forum would have the OP believe otherwise to salve their conscience, insofar as the majority on this forum are old enough to be these women's grandfathers).

I have known many THAI men marry older THAI women, with or without children.

I would add that if you are so concerned about your perceived notion of 'appearances' regarding someone you profess to care for on an open forum, you are either a Troll or the lady would do better to look elsewhere.

The age thing is not taboo to most in here.... It is more of an impossibility.... (an impossibility for many posters to find a woman of significantly greater age)..... whistling.gif .....

Anyway.... to the young pup (the OP). Go find someone who does not bring so much baggage into your life. There are plenty of unattached people in the world.... give it a bit of time and you'll find the right one.

For what it's worth, count me as the minority around here because I am 40 and my Thai wife is 44. Been married 6 years so far and am happy.

If you are in love for the right reasons, not sure why age matters. Young girls are fun for a night, but I personally prefer to be married to one with a bit of life experience. My 2 cents...

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Thaivisa Connect App

Don(t be modest worth much more than 2 cents clap2.gif

• Like 1