They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How dam_n dumb can you get?

Well I am certainly no expert on this but it looks to me like they are unhappy in countries without some sort of welfare system and they are happy in a country that has a welfare system.

Yea right, that's the main difference between the countries on those two lists.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would wager that the vast majority of protesters around the globe have NOT seen the film. Any excuse to be angry about anything, WHICH l thought was against their written book. Sad really. sad.png

It is my understanding that few persons, if any , other than those who were involved in the making of the film, have seen the FILM. It has been reported that just a trailer for the film was what was posted on youtube and from this all the protest and trouble eminated.

Just Google "Innocence of Muslims" 76 minutes long.

Was difficult enough to sit through the trailer.

Why is it that so many people need to have a religion? Is it not true that Buddhism is a doctrine of how to live a good life? How to be healthy and how to behave in your life? It is up to you how you read the doctrine.You can do what you want.Do something good to someone and one day it might come back to you.Muslims are fanatics and are brain-washed into believing all non Muslims are substandard people.We are lucky to live in Chiang Mai where the Islamic population is fairly low.

Let us hope we can keep our lovely city free of these creeps.

Why is it that so many people need to have a religion? Is it not true that Buddhism is a doctrine of how to live a good life? How to be healthy and how to behave in your life? It is up to you how you read the doctrine.You can do what you want.Do something good to someone and one day it might come back to you.Muslims are fanatics and are brain-washed into believing all non Muslims are substandard people.We are lucky to live in Chiang Mai where the Islamic population is fairly low.

Let us hope we can keep our lovely city free of these creeps.

"7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation."

These people are making trouble all around the world and the 'film' is just a useful peg on which to justify murder and mayhem. Like the kwais in red shirts these people are just canon fodder for those with larger agendas. The world is indeed a dangerous place at the moment whilst the insane ideologues have control.

I haven't seen the film, I don't want to see the film, I'm not interested in the film and I would not have heard of it if these people hadn't whipped up this pointless hysteria.

• Like 1

All human communication has a speaker and a listener. The purpose of communication is to give information in order to have some effect on the listener. In order for the communication to be complete, it requires the listener to give feedback, indicating he heard and understood the speaker.

The idea that a speaker has every right to say whatever he wants is flawed. It ignores that the purpose of communication is to affect the listener. If a person knows that his speech will offend, it must be concluded that was the purpose of the speech.

To give blanket approval to any and all speech because a person has a "right" to say it, is foolish. We should all consider the likely effects of our speech first, for example, exciting riots when it has happened before.

The Muslims are pissed, entirely predictable and preventable, and the outcome of our worship of individual freedom, which can be taken too far.

People must consider the effect of their speech on others, it is part of the equation.

Here's my open invitation to criticize or comment on MY religion [or lack of] any time you want and I'll most likely ignore you or dismiss you, but I won't get violent with you.......

The mistake that some of the 'protectors' of their religion is that if it is criticized, they make a big fuss and that just draws more attention to the criticism.....shooting themselves in their foot.

• Like 1