Amaze Yourself With Videos Of Thailand As You Have Never Seen It Before !

rubberduck

One of the guys seems to be wearing video goggles receiving real-time footage from the plane's camera as it flies around. Would love to have this piece of kit but anticipate it's quite expensive...

Edited by katana

One of the guys seems to be wearing video goggles receiving real-time footage from the plane's camera as it flies around. Would love to have this piece of kit but anticipate it's quite expensive...

Thats interesting technique, actually never hear about it. I guess this is basically the same. The video on that site makes me remind insects such as flies wearing camera's, trained to enter a building, fly around making images and fly back to it's 'trainer'. Think they used that in Africa or Arabia to spy on terrorists.

Edited by rubberduck

The Black Sheep team has just uploaded a new video were they use a quadrocopter with night vision

It's interesting what you can do with this toys. Think of flying over a Formula 1 circuit during the races, a full football stadium etc... Not sure if appreciated by the management though, but when done clever you can sell the pictures for big money :D

Edited by rubberduck

Today I came accross another video of the same kind, this one made using a RC quadrotor helicopter. Here you can clearly see the video goggles as ThaiVisa member Katana mentioned. It's interesting technique that can be used for many things. I guess flying the plane via the video goggles must be a whole lot of fun, better then a video game because it's 'real' !

Stunning RC Drone Mountain Climbing Footage

046.jpg