Lost An Eye In A Fight With A Policeman In Thailand

Boater

An horrific even occurred today in the uk when a mad man shot dead 2 police women after making a false burglary call ( he had previously killed a son and dad )

Now a main part of the story is the guy had 1 eye , now as part of the following reporting , which will seem non relevant to the uk press and public , but is printed , he claims he lost his eye in a fight with a policeman in Thailand ? ,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205209/Dale-Cregan-OBE-Vile-Facebook-page-set-tribute-fugitive-arrested-police-women-killed-chief-constable-blasts-hold-folk-hero.html

Any tv members regonised him ? , as a simple tourist wouldn't get in this mess , or expats would have heard about a ferang losing his eye from a fight fro the police

Facebook needs to get a grip on these pages. Not long ago there was a petition going round to close a "Soldiers deserve to die" page.

Do you remember that whole Raoul Moat thing? I was just amazed that these people had managed to maul their keyboards to produce a statement (not a sentence, that is beyond them).

I have found this Evening Standard article

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/dale-cregan-one-of-the-countrys-most-wanted-criminals-8152973.html

It states that he lost it in a fight with a policeman with a knuckle duster. To my mind that doesn't seem like a very Thai police weapon. In fact it seems incredibly unlikely in a fight with a Thai full-stop. Most attacks you hear about with Thai nationals seem to lack a premeditation (please do not think that this a conversation about this statement, have to make a slight generalisation) and tend to utilise more "organic" weapons that are available to them. Machetes, lumps of wood, metal bars, tools, knives, but a knuckle duster?

Was just reading the article ,this dog turd ,killed two other dog turds some time ago ,God knows why he was let out on bail where he killed these two women police officers ,i just wish he had done it here in Thailand and was then banged up here ,then his life would have been hell.

as for losing his eye here ,load of <deleted> i reckon.

Was just reading the article ,this dog turd ,killed two other dog turds some time ago ,God knows why he was let out on bail where he killed these two women police officers ,i just wish he had done it here in Thailand and was then banged up here ,then his life would have been hell.

as for losing his eye here ,load of <deleted> i reckon.

dont you bring dogs into it use some other crap word.