Travel Agent For Travel To India?

seeker108

Can anyone recommend an agency that may have particularly good fares for business class travel to Delhi, India from BKK?

Booking directly with airlines or online through something like kayak.com, the best one-way fares are $423 with Air India and $582 with Cathay for travel late Sep or early Oct. Sometimes agents can do better.

Jet is almost $700 and Thai is almost $1,000. Would prefer Cathay if could get better price as they are #1 in my personal experience. Has anyone used Air India lately and found it to be good? I have not used them for a decade or more because my last trip with them was not inspiring to say the least.

Thanks for that info Theo007. What age qualifies as senior?

BTW, one reason for going business class is that when you have lots of luggage as I do, the extra baggage allowance makes up for a good bit of the fare difference. I believe Cathay may allow 3 X 70 pound check in bags in business class. That was what one of their reservation staff told me anyway.

I have recently travelled with Air India and found the serve excellent. Also they give a discount on domestic flights to ALL seniors on production of passport.