Best Beach & Weather Between Phuket And Bangkok, Sept/oct...

fontbleu

Hello guys,

looking for a decent place to spend a few very chilled days before a flight out of Bangkok in early-mid October. Am in Phuket at the moment so there should be plenty of options, but rain looks to be hampering that somewhat!

I'd like somewhere not too expensive with a basic hut on the beach, and if anyone knows of anywhere where the weather is expected to be decent over the next few weeks that would be a bonus too!

thanks, FB

Interesting! I can't tell whether there is irony in the above, but i'll go with no and say having never been to either my perception is that they are both quite touristy and maybe not the peaceful haven I am looking for - can these kind of spots really still be found on both?!

Also weather, checking on the internet they still look pretty rainy - is it just a fleeting shower and then sunshine at the mo on KS and KP?

Interesting! I can't tell whether there is irony in the above, but i'll go with no and say having never been to either my perception is that they are both quite touristy and maybe not the peaceful haven I am looking for - can these kind of spots really still be found on both?!

Also weather, checking on the internet they still look pretty rainy - is it just a fleeting shower and then sunshine at the mo on KS and KP?

Well, you see it's the rainy season in Thailand till abt mid-end October, so not much luck there.

Try looking at some beach hotels between Chumphon and Prachuap Khirikhan, Bang Saphan comes to mind.

Some nice undevellopped stretches of beach there.

Yermanee wai.gif

as the suggestion above re Prachuap..... we are in Hua Hin, Prachuap Kiri Kahn, and we are not getting much rain at the moment

the last 2 days have been sunny, with a few showers, but not raining all day like some other areas....... u might have to bring your own hut tho, as the hotel is king up here