Thai Muslim Women Criticise Infidelity Survey

webfact

Thai Muslim women criticise infidelity survey

KOTA BARU: Muslim women in southern Thailand are not happy with the latest survey by Durex, a condom producer, that Thai women rank as the world's second most unfaithful lovers.

The women, who claimed that they represented the Muslim group, said the survey, which stated that 59 per cent of Thai women admitted to infidelity, could not be accepted.

Sirinda Auhmud, a public relations officer of a private company, said Muslim women did not agree with the survey because it did not give the races of those involved.

"The figure made it look like all women in Thailand were unfaithful but actually not all of them cheat on their partners.

"Only a small number of Thai women do that," she said in an email to New Straits Times yesterday.

Full story: http://www.nst.com.m...survey-1.146429

-- NEW STRAITS TIMES 2012-09-21

footer_n.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What evidence does she have to state this? I've lived and worked in Arabic countries for 11 years and the women there are no different from anywhere else. In my experience African women, in particular South Africa are the most promiscuous. Maybe Thai women were just being honest but it's by no means a scientific survey.

"The figure made it look like all women in Thailand were unfaithful..."

No, it didn't. Only 59% of them allegedly are.

"Only a small number of Thai women do that,"

If you want to call 59% a 'small number', so be it.

Nuff said.

That's bigger than a landslide.

• Like 2

And are these women being unfaithful with Asian men, in which case 99% of the condoms sold will be extra small, or are they selling lots of Farang XXX large? I think we should be told.

Why are you making racist comments towards thai men? Durex condoms fit the average farang man under 7, the dirk digglers here can go home because if your not a nightworker, most thai girls arent size freaks.......

• Like 2

"The figure made it look like all women in Thailand were unfaithful..."

No, it didn't. Only 59% of them allegedly are.

"Only a small number of Thai women do that,"

If you want to call 59% a 'small number', so be it.

Nuff said.

That's bigger than a landslide.

its 59% of 3,000 on a condom website - hardly a "pure" focus group!!

• Like 1

Sirinda Auhmud, a public relations officer of a private company, said Muslim women did not agree with the survey because it did not give the races of those involved.

I wonder if she conducted a survey to be able to talk with authority or perhaps she spoke to a couple of her workmates in the Toilet. From my observations, most of the Muslim women that I have seen, wouldn't attract men to have an affair.

• Like 1

Just wondering if she was wanting a poll based on nationality unless you were of the Islam religion.

Would like to see a pole of infidelity in the Islam men. When they get here to Chiang Mai drinking seems acceptable and have known cases where they were trying to have sex with a Thai massage worker. Who was obviously not interested but they carried on as if it was her duty.

What evidence does she have to state this? I've lived and worked in Arabic countries for 11 years and the women there are no different from anywhere else. In my experience African women, in particular South Africa are the most promiscuous. Maybe Thai women were just being honest but it's by no means a scientific survey.

Well, I'm off to South Africa ..... cheesy.gif

No, changed my mind, Gana is the place to go, although might not find them in the dark

Edited by JoeLing

One: Why do they care?

Two: "The figure made it look like all women in Thailand were unfaithful but actually not all of them cheat on their partners." No, it made it look like 59% were unfaithful.

Three: Is this print worthy news?

you obviously think from the head line the story was worth reading and worth your time to make a detailed reply.

Touche...beer clouded brain this morning just pissed off that it to start the day reading this crap

Well, I'm off to South Africa ..... cheesy.gif

No, changed my mind, Gana is the place to go, although might not find them in the dark

is that a hilarious variation on the, "smile i can't see you" joke? or was it more of a deepest, darkest Africa kinda thing - enquiring minds and all that...

• Like 1