Thai Muslim Women Criticise Infidelity Survey

webfact

Why the complaint about it not being broke down by race? Muslim is not a race. The percentage of women in Thailand who are not Thai or Thai/Chinese is so low it wouldn't have any statistical bearing.

But forgetting all that, it is a complete BS Online Survey by a freaking condom company looking to sell condoms.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirinda Auhmud, a public relations officer of a private company, said Muslim women did not agree with the survey because it did not give the races of those involved

As many of you folks keep reminding everyone, you're not really Thai though anyway are you dear. whistling.gif

My friend, a yank, who lived in Hat Yai said he had no trouble finding female companionship, but they weren't that fond of the front bottom. Not sure if that effects the survey.

Sounds like a remnant of the old British class thing........ trade goes in round the back.

Muslim women did not agree with the survey because it did not give the races of those involved.

Oh so now your a race, a special needs kind.

The religion of peace and tolerance... my bad.

More likely poor journalism & should have said "religion" instead of 'race"

What evidence does she have to state this? I've lived and worked in Arabic countries for 11 years and the women there are no different from anywhere else. In my experience African women, in particular South Africa are the most promiscuous. Maybe Thai women were just being honest but it's by no means a scientific survey.

Well, I'm off to South Africa ..... cheesy.gif

No, changed my mind, Gana is the place to go, although might not find them in the dark

wow more racism, now directed towards africans...........why are dirtbag racists in a foreign country? Why not stay at home with your own people if you love them so much?

What evidence does she have to state this? I've lived and worked in Arabic countries for 11 years and the women there are no different from anywhere else. In my experience African women, in particular South Africa are the most promiscuous. Maybe Thai women were just being honest but it's by no means a scientific survey.

No, changed my mind, Gana is the place to go, although might not find them in the dark

wow more racism, now directed towards africans...........why are dirtbag racists in a foreign country? Why not stay at home with your own people if you love them so much?

Coz thais have as many racial phrases as any others. Or aren't all those from the Indian subcontinent kaek?

How do you know it's racism? Maybe, possibly I could be from Africa?

An African with a sense of humor? Is that still racism?

How do you know it's racism? Maybe, possibly I could be from Africa?

An African with a sense of humor? Is that still racism?

Can you swim?

Why the complaint about it not being broke down by race? Muslim is not a race. The percentage of women in Thailand who are not Thai or Thai/Chinese is so low it wouldn't have any statistical bearing.

But forgetting all that, it is a complete BS Online Survey by a freaking condom company looking to sell condoms.

Yep. And not to mention that 4.6% of Thais are Muslim, so half of that is Thai Muslim women. Hardly representative.

So it's three fifths of nothing talking about nothing.