Russian Resident Goes Berserk At His Jomtien Apartment

Rimmer

Russian Resident goes berserk at his Jomtien apartment

russian-5.jpg

PATTAYA:--A Russian Resident at the Majestic Condo in Jomtien was arrested by Police on Friday afternoon, for his own safety, after he was seen throwing items over his 3rd floor balcony and was in the process of destroying furniture inside his apartment.

Police made their way cautiously to the 3rd floor and encountered Mr. Yan Titov aged 31 who had barracaded himself inside his apartment but eventually decided to come out and confronted Police in the corridor who fought with the man for a time before chaffing him and taking him away to the Police Station. There was a strong suspicion he was under the influence of a narcotic but this has yet to be confirmed.

He was known to live with his Thai Girlfriend who was known to have left him 2 days ago.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/62642/russian-resident-berserk-jomtien-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 years old and living in Pattaya,he has retired early,unless he is doing something illegal here. the police need to check guys under 40 who live here,they are the undesireables in the main,selling drugs etc

Maybe they should check all the old guys if they are not pedophiles. How do you like that one. Maybe now you see how stupid your statement is.

Young guys can live here easily if they plan it well or have online businesses. You don't have to be past your prime to move here.

Think your eyes are a bit wide shut.

Why are Thai provinces going down the PAN. I will tell you, a take over by E.E. foreign scum, EVERY country is trying to deal with it. sad.png

• Like 2

31 years old and living in Pattaya,he has retired early,unless he is doing something illegal here. the police need to check guys under 40 who live here,they are the undesireables in the main,selling drugs etc

Maybe they should check all the old guys if they are not pedophiles. How do you like that one. Maybe now you see how stupid your statement is.

Young guys can live here easily if they plan it well or have online businesses. You don't have to be past your prime to move here.

Think your eyes are a bit wide shut.

Why are Thai provinces going down the PAN. I will tell you, a take over by E.E. foreign scum, EVERY country is trying to deal with it. sad.png

Yes and scum is always young.. thought i read a few articles about older brits getting caught for dealing. Wonder who's eyes are shut.

You are moving the goal posts a bit. The Rusky is not young and his financial reason for being here is a question mark ermm.gif . Same stuff most countries are trying to deal with since boarders were opened and these guys have a little cash to try and expand on. BUT, they are the dregs of humanity. .

You are moving the goal posts a bit. The Rusky is not young and his financial reason for being here is a question mark ermm.gif . Same stuff most countries are trying to deal with since boarders were opened and these guys have a little cash to try and expand on. BUT, they are the dregs of humanity. .

That Rusky might have a lot more money then you. Why would he has to be checked more then you. Visa regulations take care of this why check him extra because of his age ?

Fantastic! I'm 50; when can I come?

laugh.png

Told you you don't have to be past your prime. Did not say you cant come if your past your prime. Also when your prime was only you know best.

That Rusky might have a lot more money then you. Why would he has to be checked more then you. Visa regulations take care of this why check him extra because of his age ?

He probably has a lot more cash than me, but these scrotes are taking Thailand for complete idiots, and you can read EVERY day about this scum being taken down, WHY, cos they think LOS is an easy touch, police don't work.

REALLY easy for us which look at what is going on on a daily basis. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

He probably has a lot more cash than me, but these scrotes are taking Thailand for complete idiots, and you can read EVERY day about this scum being taken down, WHY, cos they think LOS is an easy touch, police don't work.

REALLY easy for us which look at what is going on on a daily basis. rolleyes.gif

You show again how narrow minded you are. Just because he is a Russian and not a Brit like that dealer who was caught red handed with proof you don't like him. There is no proof at all for this guy.

I seen you rattle about immigrants before, strange for someone who immigrated somewhere himself.

• Like 1

@ robblok

Sorry but l don't know a single person that has emigrated to LOS. Guests or working only sad.png .

The scum that are getting a foothold in the LOS money making areas are doing the same all over the world. OPEN your eyes, the same as Governments should do.

@ transam

You know one now. I'm under 40 and moved to Thailand 10 years ago. Have had three respectable and successful businesses in the Kingdom and moved on to Laos now. Considering my age maybe that makes me a net importer of yaba and opium im your opinion..? coffee1.gif

thumbsup.gif , good stuff. Nice to hear, BUT LOS is open to shit we read about every day. Thankfully it seems the BIB are onto stuff to deter others. smile.png

You obviously came into some cash to do your stuff. Let me know how for my future, thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

"31 years old and living in Pattaya,he has retired early,unless he is doing something illegal here. the police need to check guys under 40 who live here,they are the undesireables in the main,selling drugs etc"

What a stupid comment.

I have never been in trouble with the boys in blue

Moved here at age 33, was in the right place right time with some investments.

Mind you I still work hard, just Iam lucky to live in this great city.

Sounds like someone is jealous he never had the balls to have a go.

• Like 1

He's Russian - never passive or jai yen yen. If he mixed it up with drugs, booze - enough said. And Robblok - are you on roids or sumfink? Why are you so defensive of this <deleted>? He smashed up his condo - again, enough said.

how is he a <deleted>? cos he isn't old and fat?

besides, if the guy decides to smash up his condo, that's his right, isn't it?

Edited by valgehiir

"31 years old and living in Pattaya,he has retired early,unless he is doing something illegal here. the police need to check guys under 40 who live here,they are the undesireables in the main,selling drugs etc"

What a stupid comment.

I have never been in trouble with the boys in blue

Moved here at age 33, was in the right place right time with some investments.

Mind you I still work hard, just Iam lucky to live in this great city.

Sounds like someone is jealous he never had the balls to have a go.

While you are here so many years already doing business, did you notice that those boys wear brown instead of blue?
  • Like 1

maybe immigration should stop issuing tourist visa to people 50+ who can't even afford a retirement visa with 800k baht in the bank, at least it would shorten the queue at jomtien office. whistling.gif

Aren't you the guy who started the thread about how to live here short of money?
  • Like 1

@ transam

You know one now. I'm under 40 and moved to Thailand 10 years ago. Have had three respectable and successful businesses in the Kingdom and moved on to Laos now. Considering my age maybe that makes me a net importer of yaba and opium im your opinion..? coffee1.gif

thumbsup.gif , good stuff. Nice to hear, BUT LOS is open to shit we read about every day. Thankfully it seems the BIB are onto stuff to deter others. smile.png

You obviously came into some cash to do your stuff. Let me know how for my future, thumbsup.gif

A lot of hard graft, guts and some luck to make something, but it worked out fine in the end. Mind you makes me look more like 50 now wink.png