Third Gender, Why Are There So Many Here?

barefoot1988

Is the population of transgender and homosexuals growing in the last century or at least the biggest lump (no pun intended) of the population presently between the ages of 13 and 45? I wonder if it is a steady growth?

I've always suspected there are some environmental factors at play here whether it's plastics, hormones or fertilizers. Another odd thing I've noticed since moving here is the number of young women (again approx. 13-45) that have pronounced dark mustaches. It's not a genetics thing because I have several Thai female friends back home in America, who are 2nd generation born and raised, who do not have mustaches and do not shave, wax or laser as far as I know. I don't know, maybe my observation population is too small to conclude.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there are more of them here because they look better. Of course it is a matter of taste, but I think the Thai ladyboys are a lot more pleasant to the eye than western ones even not being my cup of tea.

Also, apart from the criminals which are what they are not necessarily because they are ladyboys, there are quite a few of them in many different kinds of work.

If it is not illegal and nobody tries to make it compulsory, let people live however they wish.

Boy you people are dense. There are not more in Thailand I think I have said that at least a couple of times.

UCLA Study Estimates Approximate 700,000 Transgender People in the USA

So you are saying, that there are max. ~175.000 Transgender in Thailand?

Would you bet on it? And do you have a statistic for Thailand at hand?

Why would I say that? I don't know 175,000. How many do you know? All I said was there are 700,000 in the States. That has to be a lot more than Thailand eh?

Don't try to blame me for your statement!

In the US : 700.000 from 312.000.000 =, ~0.24%

Thailand : 67.000.000 x 0.24% = ~161.000 (sorry, I didn't use the calculator for the first guess of 175k, my bad)

Maybe I have to ask you: You do know, how you can compare numbers like this?

Any clue, that there aren't more than 161.000 transgender in Thailand?

giggle.gif

Boy you people are dense. There are not more in Thailand I think I have said that at least a couple of times.

UCLA Study Estimates Approximate 700,000 Transgender People in the USA

So you are saying, that there are max. ~175.000 Transgender in Thailand?

Would you bet on it? And do you have a statistic for Thailand at hand?

Why would I say that? I don't know 175,000. How many do you know? All I said was there are 700,000 in the States. That has to be a lot more than Thailand eh?

Thailand : 67.000.000 x 0.24% = ~161.000 (sorry, I didn't use the calculator for the first guess of 175k, my bad)

giggle.gif

No one said percent of the population. It was gross numbers. There are more lady boys in the States than Thailand. I didn't say anything about per capita. smile.png

giggle.gif

No one said percent of the population. It was gross numbers. There are more lady boys in the States than Thailand. I didn't say anything about per capita. smile.png

yeah, and that's 'the wrong', in your statement! But it seems to me, you only wanna troll a bit, on this topic right?

giggle.gif

yeah, and that's 'the wrong', in your statement! But it seems to me, you only wanna troll a bit, on this topic right?

What is, "the wrong?" In any event why would it be trolling. There are a lot of lady boys anywhere there are men who like to wear frocks. http://www.thesun.co...lly-a-drag.html

London, NYC, San Fran, Rio all have an abundance of fellas in frocks. Some are even into drag racing for a worthy cause see photo.

post-73727-0-08115900-1348646473_thumb.j

giggle.gif

What is, "the wrong?" In any event why would it be trolling. There are a lot of lady boys anywhere there are men who like to wear frocks. http://www.thesun.co...lly-a-drag.html

London, NYC, San Fran, Rio all have an abundance of fellas in frocks. Some are even into drag racing for a worthy cause see photo.

Once you said 'USA's more, than Thailand', you comparing (something in) the USA with (something) in Thailand! In this case, people in a specific group in both countries.

And if comparing, you can't let the total number of something out of the eyesight!

But up2you, how you wanna look at it clap2.gif You are as young, as you feel!

btw: there are a lot more people unemployed in the USA, than in Thailand cheesy.gif

Edited by noob7

Once you said 'USA's more, than Thailand', you comparing (something in) the USA with (something) in Thailand! In this case, people in a specific group in both countries.

And if comparing, you can't let the total number of something out of the eyesight!

btw: there are a lot more people unemployed in the USA, than in Thailand cheesy.gif

Don't read very well fella? I also said "London, NYC, San Fran, Rio all have an abundance of fellas in frocks."

The OP said there are so many here. He didn't say more per capita. You want to see many? Thailand is not the place to go. You want to see Thai lady boys it is the place. Some people look for the number of lady boys per capita. You can see them in Nana plaza. They have notebooks and are counting. Others just look for quantity or quality or tall or short or .... To those fellas it would not make much difference. Are there more beautiful lady boys in Thailand? There is that beauty contest on TV every year. Sometimes Thai lady boys win and sometimes they don't.cheesy.gif

Don't read very well fella? I also said "London, NYC, San Fran, Rio all have an abundance of fellas in frocks."

The OP said there are so many here. He didn't say more per capita. You want to see many? Thailand is not the place to go. You want to see Thai lady boys it is the place. Some people look for the number of lady boys per capita. You can see them in Nana plaza. They have notebooks and are counting. Others just look for quantity or quality or tall or short or .... To those fellas it would not make much difference. Are there more beautiful lady boys in Thailand? There is that beauty contest on TV every year. Sometimes Thai lady boys win and sometimes they don't.cheesy.gif

Maybe you should ask the OP, if he is talking about the absolute number, or talking about the 'seen attendance, of 3. Gender in the Thai population'. Don't be surprised, in case his topic is about the seen presence/capita, everywhere in Thailand and not only in night life areas.

Edited by noob7

Maybe you should ask the OP, if he is talking about the absolute number, or talking about the 'seen attendance, of 3. Gender in the Thai population'. Don't be surprised, in case his topic is about the seen presence/capita, everywhere in Thailand and not only in night life areas.

The OP wrote, "the amount of third gender here in thailand seems to be alot higher than anywhere else in the world." I think it is safe to assume that here means Thailand and not just night life areas. Maybe you should ask the OP if he meant per capita. Why would I care? You are the one making an issue out of it. No one knows how many lady boys are in Thailand anyway. Apparently the OP has counted all the lady boys in the rest of the world for him to even state the question as stated. beatdeadhorse.gif I figured you were a noob so I'm just going along with the flow.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

The OP wrote, "the amount of third gender here in thailand seems to be alot higher than anywhere else in the world." I think it is safe to assume that here means Thailand and not just night life areas. Maybe you should ask the OP if he meant per capita. Why would I care? You are the one making an issue out of it. No one knows how many lady boys are in Thailand anyway. Apparently the OP has counted all the lady boys in the rest of the world for him to even state the question as stated. beatdeadhorse.gif I figured you were a noob so I'm just going along with the flow.

What took you so long, pal?

I understand what you are saying but bringing spastics into it is wrong.

I have never stared,pointed and certainly not laughed at a spastic.

But it is the thought that counts right?

No.I'm not surprised at all about that, it is a well known and documented fact on other Thailand oriented forums.

Which forums might that be please hun?

Why would you want to be anything to turn somebody on?

Seems nihilistic to me and makes me wonder what turns you on?

Fantasies sweet pea.

It's all about he fantasy.

What turns me on would put Vegas to shame.

There are a lot of us here because we are beautiful, sexy and proud.

Back home too many people look and point and laugh at us like we a spastics or something.

What you really need to ask, is it any different in other countries or is it just suppressed?

How many of us hiding under tight suits or lycra pants too scared to burst out. How many of YOU are hiding out there?

You would be surprised at the numbers just here on ThaiVisa going by PM's to myself and requests for dressups.

I am no spastic but can be anything if it turns you on.

I find it a bit odd that you complain about ill treatment, but use a derogatory term for people who suffer from cerebral palsy or a handful of other like diseases, inferring that you are somehow better than them.

Perhaps you should complain to the spastics society.

https://sites.google.com/a/spasticssocietyofkarnataka.org/spastics-society-of-karnataka/Home

Nonesense post that anyone who lives in Thailand can tell you is false. False on all levels both Thai and Farang. Have you ever dated a lady boy? Have you ever talked to the family of a lady boy? Why post when you have not a clue what you are on about?

Have you ?

pot shouldnt call the kettle black

Of course I have. And I have many lady boy friends and business associates. And I know their families.

So youre saying that you date ladyboys?

And is there anything wrong with that? Dude?

There are a lot of us here because we are beautiful, sexy and proud.

Back home too many people look and point and laugh at us like we a spastics or something.

What you really need to ask, is it any different in other countries or is it just suppressed?

How many of us hiding under tight suits or lycra pants too scared to burst out. How many of YOU are hiding out there?

You would be surprised at the numbers just here on ThaiVisa going by PM's to myself and requests for dressups.

I am no spastic but can be anything if it turns you on.

I understand what you are saying but bringing spastics into it is wrong.

I have never stared,pointed and certainly not laughed at a spastic.

you must have been a sensitive child

Likely more sensible