British Expat Killers Paid By Thai Wife

webfact

Gold digging is never motivated by love or attraction. It is obvious there is only one reason a woman would want to be with a guy old enough to be his grandfather, greed. You play with fire, you risk getting burned. It is so easy for us to make every Thai woman out to be a monster, but this is a universal across gender and across the planet, a very HUMAN trait, not a Thai trait. And it is so easy to criticize a culture, especially when you have no idea what it is like to grow up impoverished, with foreigners coming around and flashing their money in your face. It certainly does not justify murder, but desperate people tend to commit desperate acts. If you want love, find someone on your own level of attractiveness, intelligence, and lifestyle. If you want a trophy, expect a hallow and meaningless statue.

Spot on.

And young hotties in US are repulsed by old fat dudes and won't hook up with them no matter how much money they have. I know, I know there are exceptions to the rule and some celebrity type examples out there to the contrary, but that is not reality in US. US hotties can get young US hot dudes with money or potential to make money and are just not attracted to older guys.

Older guys travel to Phillipines and Thailand to get what they can get in more civiliized and progressive economies. Both they and the young SE Asia chicks or boys if preference know what it is all about so why act surprised when someone gets burned.

Stories like this, however, are a black mark on culture, but if you play with fire your gonna get burned no matter how hard you try to manipulate the situation. I guess the trick is to keep it at first degree burns.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true to say that sadly in Western countries more than a few middle aged men are socially isolated and seeking female company. One of the reasons that some move to countries where women are easily available. Where they are available in Thailand, you don't see many women of their own age, mostly women aged up to about 30+. So you have a significant age difference. There must be thousands of live in relationships in Thailand, but few reported murders

It seems like the entire business was messed up. Water attracts its own level. I want to feel sorry for the guy, but on the other hand, were he alive, I would probably want to punch him in the nose for whining all the time about his bitch wife, instead of simply giving her the boot or leaving her.

Nobody deserves to die that way, but it is my view that only losers pick losers. I can't imagine what life must have been like in that house when the two were together. I think sometimes we express too much shock over what the average Thai is capable of, but overlook the gullible stupidity of the average foreigner who comes here and falls for all the surface bullshit. One must really have to put a Thai in the corner to get them to obsess and do this sort of thing. I believe that is a fact.

Guilty all in my book.

I just caught up with a Canadian friend who I see about once a year. He had been paying Bt.15,000 monthly to his Thai 'wife' (no kids) for years, while they were separated. They hadn't even had sex after the first week they met. She wanted a lump sum of Bt.250k to pay off her credit cards. He balked. She threatened divorce. He continued to balk. While I was listening to him tell me this, I was about to explode in anticipation of him saying 'Then I divorced her.' He finally said it; "I divorced her" I jumped in the air, higher than I had for 22 years. He's just one of tens of thousands of too-nice farang who stick with a sick 'relationship' for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by maidu
  • Like 1

Women attracted to men with money!! This is just so wrong!!! Can you imagine the uproar from women if men were just attracted to women because of look or big hooters?!?!? shock1.gifshock1.gif

Yeah exactly. I haven't seen any mention of the Thai women found put in barrels or suitcases or whatever by their farang lovers. Oh wait this isn't the Phuket forum....

• Like 1

Women attracted to men with money!! This is just so wrong!!! Can you imagine the uproar from women if men were just attracted to women because of look or big hooters?!?!? shock1.gifshock1.gif

Yep, and men marry and then whack their big hootered wives to inherent their implants.

you made my day! cheesy.gif

Yep, and men marry and then whack their big hootered wives to inherent their implants.

Not sure about inheriting breast implants but there is no doubt that men kill and abuse their partners at a MUCH MUCH higher rate than women do to men. But often hard for some people to accept reality when they are so busy trying to play the victim and are so insecure & have such feelings of inadequacies they believe so many other groups have power over them and are a threat to them.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

Not sure about inheriting breast implants but there is no doubt that men kill and abuse their partners at a MUCH MUCH higher rate than women do to men. But often hard for some people to accept reality when they are so busy trying to play the victim and are so insecure & have such feelings of inadequacies they believe so many other groups have power over them and are a threat to them.

Haha, now that was out of left field. It'll be okay boboo.

One thing that has been overlooked is that often these death plots are hatched by the Thai lover. It seems that certain Thai men target these farang married women as they rightly or wrongly think that they have access to a lot of good time cash care of the husband.

Never underestimate the desire of Thai men for "sanook" funds, money used to impress friends with booze or other women as they believe that having and spending money is a form of stature in a society who sees them as useless <Snip!>.

In our office we have had 3 women who have been taken by these romeos from amounts ranging from 100k to 600K including one who took another girl to Korea on her credit card. We complain they try to rip us off by they are ruthless with each other too.

A guy who approaches a married woman has more motives than love or sex considering the huge amounts of single available women. I wouldn't be surprised that his wife was persuaded to go along with the plot (still a cruel heartless <Snip!>) but I bet as soon as the greedy Thai lover and his mate got their paws on the cash she would have been left high and dry.

My condolences go out to the family and friends, tragic ending to a man's life for a few shiny pennies. God Bless

Edited by metisdead
: Profanity

And people discount these stories as urban legend, until the harsh truth comes to light.

What resonates for me with these stories is that the farang is / was usually clueless that any plot was taking place from those that live to tell the tale. Quite good actresses these little gold diggers are when baht is at stake.

Yes much better than ones in the soaps

The pickup truck payoff for cold, calculated, conspiracy to commit murder. The death sentence for these partially evolved vegetables. It took so long to pin this down and a British newspaper to track it down.

you cant call the sun a newspaper ,its a filthy rag,only fit to wipe your arse on.

Wow! You really have hit rock bottom if you use The Sun newspaper to ensure personal cleanliness. We indigents of higher antecedents make use of the Times.

I shall closely inspect from now on the newspaper that my meal of fish and chips is wapped up in.

Every so often evil sh*t comes to the surface and to make matter worse it then potentially typecasts everyone under the same disgraceful baner.

The majority of wives do not deserve this and nor do their spouses.

Yes it could happen but thank god it does not.

Sadly when you add it to all the other negative stuff that goes on in Thailand people back home will continue to see the smaller picture, not the large one.

Try telling them back home many are happy with their lot and their lives, I do and yet they stil remain cynical and attach all the negaive garbage the documentaries selectively and purposely put out about us.

RIP Steven Phillips, may you be in a better place.

marshbags

I have lived here 10 years and am cynical, so why not people in home countries reading this. I lost 2 friends to wives assigns. Thing is we never get to find out what if punishment they received. The 2 cases i know of it was clear as day wife had done it, but no, 1 one assisted suicide.

Still do not get this obsession with Thai ladies and farang men half thier age and weight.

Edited by marstons

One thing that has been overlooked is that often these death plots are hatched by the Thai lover. It seems that certain Thai men target these farang married women as they rightly or wrongly think that they have access to a lot of good time cash care of the husband.

Never underestimate the desire of Thai men for "sanook" funds, money used to impress friends with booze or other women as they believe that having and spending money is a form of stature in a society who sees them as useless <Snip!>.

In our office we have had 3 women who have been taken by these romeos from amounts ranging from 100k to 600K including one who took another girl to Korea on her credit card. We complain they try to rip us off by they are ruthless with each other too.

A guy who approaches a married woman has more motives than love or sex considering the huge amounts of single available women. I wouldn't be surprised that his wife was persuaded to go along with the plot (still a cruel heartless <Snip!>) but I bet as soon as the greedy Thai lover and his mate got their paws on the cash she would have been left high and dry.

My condolences go out to the family and friends, tragic ending to a man's life for a few shiny pennies. God Bless

Excuse me, but if a Thai man can convince a Thai woman to join a plot of murdering her foreign husband, that means that the lady had bad intentions from the start otherwise she would not have had a Thai boyfriend in the first place.

You can't force anyone to do something he doesn't agree with.

Edited by jbrain

Excuse me, but if a Thai man can convince a Thai woman to join a plot of murdering her foreign husband, that means that the lady had bad intentions from the start otherwise she would not have had a Thai boyfriend in the first place.

You can't force anyone to do something he doesn't agree with.

Your excused, but you haved failed to see that I agree with you hence "(still a cruel heartless <Snip!>)"

and the reference is not to forced its to convinced or persuaded to commit the crime.

You've never heard of "if we kill your husband and get his money we can live happily together forever" or "if you love me just carry these drugs across the border"???

It's all specualtion of course as we have no inside knowledge to the motives.

My observations are on how hard it must be for a young thai lady putting up with older farang husband- w

Pity their thai wives.

Even if a given expat is the world's scummiest waste of space, the female knew this beforehand and no-one forced them into it. It's all money, money, money and, though cringeworthy to see, I do not pity these gold-diggers one iota as it is all on them.

You've never heard of "if we kill your husband and get his money we can live happily together forever" or "if you love me just carry these drugs across the border"???

Mmmh, no........I have never heard that.Maybe I mix with the wrong people?
  • Like 2

My observations are on how hard it must be for a young thai lady putting up with older farang husband- w

Pity their thai wives.

Even if a given expat is the world's scummiest waste of space, the female knew this beforehand and no-one forced them into it. It's all money, money, money and, though cringeworthy to see, I do not pity these gold-diggers one iota as it is all on them.

Bitter much?

Mmmh, no........I have never heard that.Maybe I mix with the wrong people?

Or you haven't read a newspaper or seen a news program in years????????

My observations are on how hard it must be for a young thai lady putting up with older farang husband- what i see around is that there are overwhelmingly 2 types of older farang men that marry younger thais:

1) Type 1: tattooed, retired blue collar worker, sweary, drinks beer all the time, sweaty, beer bellied, classic singha vest and flip flops dress- can you imagine a younger thai lady have to deal with that after he comes back from a nights drinking and put up with that long term.?

2) Type 2: wound up, stingy, pernickety retired low level white collar worker- dressed in short sleeve shirt, slacks every day (pride themselves on not wearing sigha beer vests and flip flops), lose their tempers multiple times per day over small things in public plus have a paranoia that they are being cheated by vendors/ thai wifes family. You see them sitting bolt up right in coffee shops talking at their Thai wives about global politics/monetary policy/ how things are done better in the west while his thai wife looks bored as h-ll.

Pity their thai wives. Mind you murdering your husband is taking it too far!

Pretty spot on type 2 is exactly the same as my neighbour

My observations are on how hard it must be for a young thai lady putting up with older farang husband- what i see around is that there are overwhelmingly 2 types of older farang men that marry younger thais:

1) Type 1: tattooed, retired blue collar worker, sweary, drinks beer all the time, sweaty, beer bellied, classic singha vest and flip flops dress- can you imagine a younger thai lady have to deal with that after he comes back from a nights drinking and put up with that long term.?

2) Type 2: wound up, stingy, pernickety retired low level white collar worker- dressed in short sleeve shirt, slacks every day (pride themselves on not wearing sigha beer vests and flip flops), lose their tempers multiple times per day over small things in public plus have a paranoia that they are being cheated by vendors/ thai wifes family. You see them sitting bolt up right in coffee shops talking at their Thai wives about global politics/monetary policy/ how things are done better in the west while his thai wife looks bored as h-ll.

And how would you describe yourself, other than being one of god's gifts to the world?

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 2

I have a good mate, aged 43. His ex-girlfriend's 28. Recently she had admitted her cheating on him. He immediately dumped her (I fully sympathise with him, as he was totally faithful to her).

We can never know for sure but the important thing is that HE thinks age was a big factor in her cheating (the guy she had sex with is around her age).

Of course, this experience is not directly comparable to what happened to this guy from England but I just wanted to tell you an experience involving age difference. My friend now vows never to find a girlfriend who is much younger than him.

Much younger? 15 years? I think your friend has no self-confidence, with or without reason.

Cheating (Love, attraction, looks-not age! money ect!) can have a lot of reasons,

but the idea that a 43 year old man, is to old for a 28 year young, would never come in my mind. whistling.gif

Ever entered in Google " Thai woman kilss foreign husband" ?You will be amazed how many results you get and how they differ from the description you make about the foreigner type.

Despite the advice I gave above I have been broke also and my Thai wife stood by me. Over a decade together we have been through both the good and the bad. She has always stood by me.

I am sure some other members of TV are the same. Remember there is good and bad in all countries.I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

I agree there are exceptions to all things. You are truly one of the lucky few.

Where are your statistics on that?

And which one are you?