Province With Darkest Skin Tone?

shane

I recently travelled from lampang to Bkk by train and was fascinated by the difference in skin tone from town to town. I was curious to know which provinces have the darkest skinned thai's.

Does anyone have any experience traveling in the deep south? I guess that's where darker skin tone is more abundant.

About ten years ago I did a visa run to sugnai kolok and remember thinking to myself that people there weren't that dark in tone. Maybe just living in north Thailand for such an extended period if time has changed my perception.

Wow great topic. Here comes a million opinions; none of which can be quantified, and to what end? To stir up a little bigotry and discrimination.

Ok here is the truth, I didn't recently travel from lampang to Bkk. I actually have a strong physical attraction to very dark skin Thai women and wanted to get some info for my next trip. Anyways, where should I go? Hatyai, Surin, Krabi?

Wow great topic. Here comes a million opinions; none of which can be quantified, and to what end? To stir up a little bigotry and discrimination.

Ok here is the truth, I didn't recently travel from lampang to Bkk. I actually have a strong physical attraction to very dark skin Thai women and wanted to get some info for my next trip. Anyways, where should I go? Hatyai, Surin, Krabi?

Black and white, thought so! Northeast, I would say

Africa ------

Chiang Mai for sure!

Ask these guy's from nivea, where the selling is not, what they expect:

Just hope my missus dont see that add.

Why can't you stay serious? Or does she has no permition, to watch television, or talk with her friends?clap2.gif

Dunno why they dont just use this? far cheaper

post-113733-0-50072300-1348381134.jpg

• Like 1

Ask these guy's from nivea, where the selling is not, what they expect:

Just hope my missus dont see that add.

Why can't you stay serious? Or does she has no permition, to watch television, or talk with her friends?clap2.gif

She can talk to or watch what she want's "up to her",

But if u know anything about ladies in witch i do not!!!

They change there mind like the wind changes direction,

She once thought... mabey she still does, that i liked darker skin so she actually tried to stay in the sun to get darker just for me lol didn't last long,cheesy.gif She still want's to be white, same as europeon's want to be darker,

Go figure.

Have you considered immigrating to Africa?

As for skin tones, who cares? And I have a strong physical attraction for any girls that will have me.

Have you considered immigrating to Africa?

As for skin tones, who cares? And I have a strong physical attraction for any girls that will have me.

My gosh BJ have you forgotten the Thai Chinese threads?

She can talk to or watch what she want's "up to her",

But if u know anything about ladies in witch i do not!!!

They change there mind like the wind changes direction,

She once thought... mabey she still does, that i liked darker skin so she actually tried to stay in the sun to get darker just for me lol didn't last long,cheesy.gif She still want's to be white, same as europeon's want to be darker,

Go figure.

clap2.gif As expected. whistling.gif