Screen Cleaner

kennedy

Tap water and sponge followed by tissue paper works ever time for me, must do every week amazing how all the dogs [have 6] hair appear to be attracted to TV, laptop and monitor screens............ always cleaned this way for at least 30 years

Tap water and sponge followed by tissue paper works ever time for me, must do every week amazing how all the dogs [have 6] hair appear to be attracted to TV, laptop and monitor screens............ always cleaned this way for at least 30 years

They get attracted because you are cleaning with plain water. Fork out 50-100 baht on a proprietary screen cleaner (Phantip or any other of these Thai IT centres with big accessory shops) with electrostatic-reduction effect and I think you'll need to clean less frequently.

Go the your local pharmacy and buy a 500 mL bottle of rubbing alcohol (40 baht) and use it together with either a microfibre or lint free cloth. Works great

Agree, but I use an alcohol swab or 2 and then a buff with lint free cloth. Great on the keyboard too.