Urgent Help Needed - Cannot Contact Embassy

TheChap2012

I have an emergency and cannot contact my embassy (Argentina)

All the numbers given on internet just ring through

What a great country that turns their back on you when you are in need

Can anyone pls advise why the embassy is in contactable?

Tried every number given on the official site

I hate my country right now, thought an embassy was there to help you when you have n emergency In a foreign country!

maybe some more information as to what your problem is may help ? There are only certain things that they will assist with.

I cannot believe this post. The op stated he couldnot get in contact with his embassy. What difference does it make what the problem is if he cannot even contact them. HUH?

maybe some more information as to what your problem is may help ? There are only certain things that they will assist with.

I cannot believe this post. The op stated he couldnot get in contact with his embassy. What difference does it make what the problem is if he cannot even contact them. HUH?

Because it might be something which the embassy will not help with,. which part of that can you not believe ?

Because it might be something which the embassy will not help with,. which part of that can you not believe ?

He willnot know if he canot contact them DUH