Buy A House Or Condo In Chiang Mai – Special Promotion

CMweb

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised why this 'flaming/criticising' the OP, a sponsor is going on. Are there different rules for different sponsors? Just because he doesn't sell sausages or have a wellknown restaurant in CM, he should be treated equally IMO. Could it be a nationality issue?

No, don't think so...... he said he wasn't American.whistling.gif

I'm surprised why this 'flaming/criticising' the OP, a sponsor is going on. Are there different rules for different sponsors? Just because he doesn't sell sausages or have a wellknown restaurant in CM, he should be treated equally IMO. Could it be a nationality issue?

I hardly think hating someone counts as racism. I hate everyone equally so it cannot be so

I think it's just that most moderators have also been around for a bit, and read the news postings on this very forum so they know that some of the claims in the OP are a bit iffy, specifically on 'completely legal' house/land ownership. Thaivisa as a forum can't be seen promoting the circumvention of the law, hence they stay objective and keep some distance. (As opposed to banning everyone who dares to doubt that the OP is 100% gospel.)

That said, I also don't think he's any worse than just about any other property agency, so let him do his thing. I would personally prefer it if a property agency (any agency) would communicate more transparently that there are several options to effectively control a piece of land with a reasonable chance of avoiding a major run-in with the law, but that none of those are as solid as having your own name on a chanote.

I think a 30 year lease agreement works well, and in those 30 years (or, realistically for most, a bit less ;) ) you should be able to find or produce someone worthy of inheriting it. Another one that works is let a significant other own it with a big fat mortgage on it, and you just pay 'rent' which is used for the monthly payments. The benefit of that over a normal rent is that there is at least a chance that one day a loved one will fully own the property, as opposed to making a random property owner a bit richer.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Not with me. I'm 1/2 German and have lived and worked in Germany and have deep respect for the 'Fatherland'.

For me it's the false advertising and false claims.

Lol at this lame attempt at advertising and promoting your "business".

You'd be better off forgetting about Thaivisa as too many people know too much here. What you need is noobs.

For example, the bloke who has just met some girl in a bar or disco in Pattaya and decides to go and live in her hometown, Chiang Mai. Or even better, some noob who can't speak Thai, knows nothing and maybe wants to go and teach English or some other kind of work in Chiang Mai and sorts his accommodation over the internet using Western European rents as a benchmark.

Noobs is where you'll make the big bucks.

You've got to get on the phone to Google and pay to get your business top of the list when somebody searches, 'Chiang Mai rental accommodation', etc.

Good luck.

p.s. My name's not nomark, buying a pair of glasses might be a good investment.

• Like 1

Give the guy a chance chaps, its completely one sided fight against him.

When all said and done, he is not wet behind the ears when it comes to property sales, and regardless of whether he has been working with Thai law for only a few months; he is on it every day.

I think many of you out there profess to be more than knowledgeable about sales after just one house purchase, and simply you are not.

If you dont trust what he says or does you can chose to go anywhere else and its no skin off his nose...........but we slaughtered him to death on his last couple of threads.....

....is anyone big enough to give our friend some encouragement.?

• Like 1

Said sponsors have not promoted or claimed that they have a way of working round Thai law to enable me to purchase a sausage or meal. Apparently their purchase is perfectly legal by a non Thai.

i like sausages, I like meals, not too keen on questionable real estate promotions however.

Hate or nationality doesn't come into it. Its not like Op is a brussel sprout (or a scouse).

There has been no slander as such merely a dispute of what the Op is promoting to what many of us widely accept as being lawful in Thailand. I have seen nothing from Op that would change my mind, but would have some level respect if it came from an acknowledged reliable and informed source. To that end some answers to KJN's post would not go astray.

This topic should not be closed, if for nothing else in that it makes a casual user aware that many long term expats consider what is being offered as highly questionable. If anything a public service is being performed (I have a work visa honest), there is almost a civic duty to speak up on posts such as this.

Edited by mamborobert
  • Like 2

Let's keep it simple.

Name of your registered company. when was it formed?

What percentage do you own? Not wife, BIL, Friend Somyak or anyone else, your stake?

How many references of your work are you willing to publicise?

How many properties have you handled in the last 2 months?

Are you fluent in Thai ( read and talk, ) and Thai legislation?

How many staff do you employ?

Never learned German, but I am sure i can do better job than google translate:

Herr Veb

1. vot is ze name of your registered company and ven.vos it formed?

2. Vot percentage do you own,

3. Do you has ze references zat you are prepared to publish

4. how many properties has dich sold in ze last zwei months, eins or twei or drei?

5. sprechen ze put phasa thai dai?

6. vot is ze number of staff zat vorking for you now?

I did say give him a chance, maybe there was a language problem that I have now helped with.

• Like 2

Let's keep it simple.

What percentage do you own? Not wife, BIL, Friend Somyak or anyone else, your stake?

Why should I tell you this info's?

Let's keep it simple.

Herr Veb

4. how many properties has dich sold in ze last zwei months, eins or twei or drei?

I did say give him a chance, maybe there was a language problem that I have now helped with.

Is not German lol

• Like 1

Let's keep it simple.

What's this, the third degree? ermm.gif

Let's keep it simple.

Herr Veb

Is not German lol

I think he's pulling your leg.laugh.png

• Like 1

sorry mate but you will regret trying to pimp for business on cnx forum,to many old <deleted>,seen it done it,but all the best for the future,ve hav vays and mens,to succeed.

Is actually not going bad on our site with this promo clap2.gif

The guys who spit on me here, will 100% not be invited to our first big BBQ party with allot of nice food, drinks and peoples lock.gif

My wife wants to buy a holiday home in CM.

Only a cheap one, approx 1.2Mbht, Smallest deposit, 25 year repayment, Mae Rim or near would be good.

She is Thai but has no official income, I will be making the repayments on her behalf.

Can you help arrange financing for this sort of purchase?

(friendly bank manager, moobaan developer providing their own financing, etc.)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

My wife wants to buy a holiday home in CM.

Only a cheap one, approx 1.2Mbht, Smallest deposit, 25 year repayment, Mae Rim or near would be good.

She is Thai but has no official income, I will be making the repayments on her behalf.

Can you help arrange financing for this sort of purchase?

(friendly bank manager, moobaan developer providing their own financing, etc.)

Sorry I have nothing with this price but our co-company has some second hand ones in this price range. With the financing I can’t answer you as you will pay the bank? Not sure if this works but one call to our “lawyer” should give us an answer. Contact me if you like and I will see what we can do

There are a few scammers out there, the OP should build his trust quotient up a bit as a lot of cynics and know-it-alls on this site. Thing is anyone been here a while usually knows about land and foreigners, the OP would be better to tell it straight, options are:

1. Company - this could be reversed on you later, also harder to get through now.

2. Userfrunct - use it till you die.

3. 30 year lease - use it for 30 years (don't own it but works out much cheaper than renting and can modify property).

4. Buy in the wifes name - greatly ridiculed by the single set but numerous people who made wise choices have no problems.

5. Buy in your Thai child's name, can't sell till they are 20.

At the end of day the Agent needs to be honest, buyers want stock, sellers want results, do both and you make an honest living.

Think asking the OP about his company details is a bit rich, why does he owe anyone that information and what possible relevance does it have to anything?

• Like 1

.... thing is anyone been here a while usually knows about land and foreigners, the OP would be better to tell it straight, options are:

1. Company - this could be reversed on you later, also harder to get through now.

3. 30 year lease - use it for 30 years (don't own it but works out much cheaper than renting and can modify property).

4. Buy in the wifes name - greatly ridiculed by the single set but numerous people who made wise choices have no problems.

At the end of day the Agent needs to be honest, buyers want stock, sellers want results, do both and you make an honest living.

Think asking the OP about his company details is a bit rich, why does he owe anyone that information and what possible relevance does it have to anything?

Excellent list of options .... Thanks for posting them!! thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

There are a few scammers out there, the OP should build his trust quotient up a bit as a lot of cynics and know-it-alls on this site. Thing is anyone been here a while usually knows about land and foreigners, the OP would be better to tell it straight, options are:

Finely a sensible post here thumbsup.gif

It's a tough market out there now and I'm glad to have newcomer willing to take it up...hope they will succeed ...

Edited by funcat

I believe you could also incorporate a 30 year plus lease in your name from the wife just to be on the safe side?

Edited by Thailand

Let's keep it simple.

Why would you be hesitant to give this information they are practical questions.

failing to do so just makes people think you are nothing buta scammer

Let's keep it simple.

Why would you be hesitant to give this information they are practical questions.

Come in our office and I tell you laugh.png

most questions you can answer if you read my post

some if you know the Thai law

next ? coffee1.gif

Edited by sbk

Whilst I certainly won't be Mr CMWeb's services, I have to admire his good humour in the face of relentless aggressive questioning. It resembles Radio 4 interviewing a government minister. So, well done Mr Web for maintaining a cool manner and well done all the others for exposing the inconsistencies in his marketing spiel.

p.s. "Web" does not sound very German. Is it short for Weber?

Whilst I certainly won't be Mr CMWeb's services, I have to admire his good humour in the face of relentless aggressive questioning. It resembles Radio 4 interviewing a government minister. So, well done Mr Web for maintaining a cool manner and well done all the others for exposing the inconsistencies in his marketing spiel.

p.s. "Web" does not sound very German. Is it short for Weber?

web is short for internet smile.png

If I wake up in the morning and have no humour anymore then I’m properly dead already cheesy.gif

I really don’t care about negative comments in a promo thread; the most guys who post this have mostly never own their own business or just don’t know what else to do. tongue.png

Let's keep it simple.

Come in our office and I tell you laugh.png

most questions you can answer if you read my post

some if you know the Thai law

next ? coffee1.gif

Hardly stupid, they are all pertinent to your business, showing that you can justify your claims, that you have an understanding of Thai property law and that you have a history of dealing with satisfied customers.

Edited by sbk

No, don't think so...... he said he wasn't American.whistling.gif

Something about Americans give you pause?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app