Opinions On Bullhitters & Liars Please

breadbin

As former star of vaudeville and a multi stang business I suggest you hire theSAS retirees and a bag of SEALS (any bar in Phuket) to track em down.Send an enevlope of used $$ if you require real scoop on new solar powered sure fired Boiler room that has only room for one hansum man like you

PS wanna buy a website/Condo with safety balcony ?used wife?

As former star of vaudeville and a multi stang business I suggest you hire theSAS retirees and a bag of SEALS (any bar in Phuket) to track em down.Send an enevlope of used $$ if you require real scoop on new solar powered sure fired Boiler room that has only room for one hansum man like you

PS wanna buy a website/Condo with safety balcony ?used wife?

Thats the spirit!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I have thought this for a long time.

Quite a few are just cranks with nothing better to do and after a few posts it soon becomes apparent that the OPs are trolls and time wasters. I find many of the newbie posts rather suspect and it is extremely irritating when one puts a lot of thought and effort into giving advice only to realise later that the OP is an oddball and it`s all been a waste of time.

The problem is that it is easy to set up a Thai visa membership with Yahoo and Hotmail email accounts. I read that TV is going to refuse membership applications for those using Yahoo emails and the same will apply for Hotmail applicants later on.

Perhaps this will reduce the number of time wasting trolls when they are no longer able to remain so anonymous, having to use gmail and some others which requires SMS verifications.

• Like 2

I have thought this for a long time.

Quite a few are just cranks with nothing better to do and after a few posts it soon becomes apparent that the OPs are trolls and time wasters. I find many of the newbie posts rather suspect and it is extremely irritating when one puts a lot of thought and effort into giving advice only to realise later that the OP is an oddball and it`s all been a waste of time.

The problem is that it is easy to set up a Thai visa membership with Yahoo and Hotmail email accounts. I read that TV is going to refuse membership applications for those using Yahoo emails and the same will apply for Hotmail applicants later on.

Perhaps this will reduce the number of time wasting trolls when they are no longer able to remain so anonymous, having to use gmail and some others which requires SMS verifications.

Gonna lose a lot of members inc. me in that case........................waddya mean I wunt be missed!!!!!laugh.png

Don't get disheartened. Just learn to discriminate between those who are seeking advice and those who post for fun.

And then there are those who post questions and think the seek advice, but all they want is confirmation for their preconceived opinions...coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I used to waste a lot of time with lengthy answers if I felt I could help contribute to that person, but more often than the OP (often a newbie) wouldn't return. Subsequently I try hard to pick a genuine poster that I might be able to assist and if I have more to give I usually pm the the person.....sometimes it's genuine and I get a response. However, more than not I find a good percentage are not genuine, merely trolls or BS'ers and I feel for those that spend a lot of time and energy with comprehensive answers.

Sent from my BS 25092012

I used to waste a lot of time with lengthy answers if I felt I could help contribute to that person, but more often than the OP (often a newbie) wouldn't return. Subsequently I try hard to pick a genuine poster that I might be able to assist and if I have more to give I usually pm the the person.....sometimes it's genuine and I get a response. However, more than not I find a good percentage are not genuine, merely trolls or BS'ers and I feel for those that spend a lot of time and energy with comprehensive answers.

Sent from my BS 25092012

True but it's not just the OP who will read and get benefit from the advice.
  • Like 1

Sent from my BS 25092012

True but it's not just the OP who will read and get benefit from the advice.

You're right and I was going to add this. If the question is a good one regardless, then it could be of benefit. smile.png

Edited by uptheos

Sent from my BS 25092012

Speaking of being not not genuine.

Can you imagine there are people on Thai Visa who make up quotes from famous political leaders to represent their own peculiar view of the world.

Why would anyone do something like that?

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Sent from my BS 25092012

Speaking of being not not genuine.

Can you imagine there are people on Thai Visa who make up quotes from famous political leaders to represent their own peculiar view of the world.

Why would anyone do something like that?

A misquoting bullhitter should not be confused with a malicious bullshitter!

There are dumb mis quotes or malicious mis quotes. So if a person gets it wrong because he is ignorant OK that's cool. Say, SORRY. No big deal. But mostly they lie. When caught; ignore it or attack the person doing the catching. Or they make up another lie to cover the first lie.

For example one poster did not read a news story well and confused Avenue mall with Central mall. When he posted chiding another poster on accurate reading I reminded him he got the mall wrong because he didn't read the story. So, he wrote back that the newspaper had changed the story and changed the name of the mall. Absolute nonesense. But he could not bring himself to say, sorry I read the story wrong. Instead he made up a lie about it. Like little kids. bah.gif

If you lied in the SAS, you were dealt with.........we never put up with liars and bullsh_tters. I seen/done some things that would make your hair curl. tongue.pngsmile.png

You wouldn't believe the stuff that was going on in the Navy Seals :whistling:

• Like 1