Are You Sitting On A Top Investment Opportunity?

klubex99

Are You Sitting On A Top Investment Opportunity?

Do you have a great idea that needs funding?

I have a very good business mind and a great track record as an entreprenuer. I am 100% resident in Nakhon Ratchasima and I am looking for people who have great investment opportunities that require an 'active' funding/managment partner.

Most of my strengths are in the online sector, online opportunities and websites. I also have run successful import/export and retail sales businesses. But I am just as comfortable with all sorts of opportunities.

I am a 47 year old British citizen settled here. I have experience of business within Thailand.

Whether it is a website, or manufacturing proposal, a restaurant, bar or nightclub, or even building/property development... I want to know about it.

Lots of people have fantastic opportunities that they allow to pass them by, mostly because they do not have all the necessary funding to get it off the ground. Maybe they lack the knowledge of how to take the first steps. Or they are unsure of how things work in the Thai business arena. Whatever the reason, eventually that initial enthusiasm decays and falls away and yet another life changing opportunity gets away. All these hurdles can be overcome!

I am looking for people with the drive, determination and ability to take the bull by the horns. I will only be willing to work with hard working and enthusiastic individuals in any venture. If you have the qualities to succeed I will spot it and help your dream to become a reality. If you are an unrealistic dreamer, I will spot it.

Any business idea considered and judged on its own merits.

Please PM me with your business idea giving as much detail as possible. I need to know your business plan, location, and information about your background. I need to know why you think your idea deserves my attention.

What is the competition?

What are the first 3 year profit proections?

What is the start up capital requirement?

Is there an exit strategy for me?

Do you have part funding?

Basically, let me know as much as you can to allow me to make an informed decision.

You never know, you could be my next business partner.

Thank You.

Edited by klubex99

OP just encase the hard work part can be overlooked, you can Google me [Thailand]

Like many since the GFC I find myself capital shy, won't loan from banks. Not gambling with my kids future and live fairly well on what we make.

There are a few value enhancing things I can do, if I had the cash.

As I said not really into working, but if you are a good businessman, I could leave the business part up to you.

Have a look and if you have any interest get in touch. Jim

There are certainly people (I think you mean foreigners) who are willing to work hard in Thailand, have good business ideas, but are short of cash. I will pass your contact details on if you PM them to me.

You'll be the judge of who you'll invest with, though. I will only introduce, not take any responsibilities. The risk is yours, and I think you know how to evaluate it.

I am sorry to be skeptical but we don't know if the OP is legitimate. It could be just a plot to gain business ideas for him/herself if funding is in place.

I know there have been several threads asking how to make money in Thailand with no ideas coming forward.

Is there any way of checking your credentials?

I am sorry to be skeptical but we don't know if the OP is legitimate. It could be just a plot to gain business ideas for him/herself if funding is in place.

I know there have been several threads asking how to make money in Thailand with no ideas coming forward.

Think you are right, anyone who was genuinely looking for investments would have at least checked my profile after my above reply. Didn't see his avatar there.

In the mean time, I have had a guy e mailing me about setting up a multi million dollar rubber plantation. When I asked how much money he had, reply none, I am going to get investors.

World is full of dreamers, been here 10 years and get at least 10 big want to bes a year. Only ever had one come and look. Jim

Think you are right, anyone who was genuinely looking for investments would have at least checked my profile after my above reply. Didn't see his avatar there.

In the mean time, I have had a guy e mailing me about setting up a multi million dollar rubber plantation. When I asked how much money he had, reply none, I am going to get investors.

World is full of dreamers, been here 10 years and get at least 10 big want to bes a year. Only ever had one come and look. Jim

Hi Jim.

On the contrary, I have been on your profile (I don't know why it is not showing me as a visitor). I have also Googled your name and read your entire blog as well as watched your youtube videos. Obviously all in the name of 'due dilligence'.

I am going to send you a PM once I have done some further studies and hopefully unearth some options for you. This would normally be complete by now, but I am quite busy getting a few other things ready. I have to go to the UK next week for 3 weeks to set up some other investments. Last night was also lost to having to do family stuff with the wife.

But I will be contacting you directly within the next 12 hours and we can hopefully have an initial Skype chat, and will be hoping to come over to visit with you once I return from the UK.

I think you will find I am anything but a dreamer. Hopefully you will confirm that for me here, once you are able.

Hi Jim.

On the contrary, I have been on your profile (I don't know why it is not showing me as a visitor). I have also Googled your name and read your entire blog as well as watched your youtube videos. Obviously all in the name of 'due dilligence'.

I am going to send you a PM once I have done some further studies and hopefully unearth some options for you. This would normally be complete by now, but I am quite busy getting a few other things ready. I have to go to the UK next week for 3 weeks to set up some other investments. Last night was also lost to having to do family stuff with the wife.

But I will be contacting you directly within the next 12 hours and we can hopefully have an initial Skype chat, and will be hoping to come over to visit with you once I return from the UK.

I think you will find I am anything but a dreamer. Hopefully you will confirm that for me here, once you are able.

Well I stand corrected, just got home from planting coconuts, check my email, pleasantly suprised.

Afraid Skype is not possible. Only get mobile and dongle signals and they only work 1/2 the time. No phone lines or real internet out here.

Welcome to come visit any time, business or not. We get few visitors and speaking English while drinking beer is the highlight of my month. Jim

If I understand the OP correctly, he has some money he wants to invest in a feasible business venture. There are people on this list who have business ideas but not the funds to realise them. This sounds like a match to me.

I don't see any Nigerian scam here, unless the OP now starts to ask for any "advance payments". I don't think he will, but let's also give the doubters the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what happens.

I advise the OP to conduct due diligence, and I advise any takers to be suspicious of advance payments.

If I understand the OP correctly, he has some money he wants to invest in a feasible business venture. There are people on this list who have business ideas but not the funds to realise them. This sounds like a match to me.

I don't see any Nigerian scam here, unless the OP now starts to ask for any "advance payments". I don't think he will, but let's also give the doubters the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what happens.

I advise the OP to conduct due diligence, and I advise any takers to be suspicious of advance payments.

Great advice.

I always exorcise DD. I have been stung in the past, not by schemers but by a business partner, cost me my business between him and his high flying lawyers. The guy was my best friend at the time, but lawyers don't take prisoners so when he got cold feet over a botch load of stock from China which I was already in the middle of sorting out with the supplier, they advised him to pull out and make me an offer as his exit strategy that would basically ruin me. But it was one that they knew I could not afford to turn down because of the position I was in.

He walked away with 90% of the business funds and I was left holding the crap. It is amazing what $300 an hour lawyers can come up with.

So.. I learned a long time ago these 2 things.

No friends in business and don't even trust your best friend let alone trust a stranger.

Anyway, I bounced back in the end, and here I am.

I also agree, never trust anything with advance payments attached, especially when they are 'unexpected' payments. Which I would never ask of anyone. If I am meant to be the funding partner, then it would be absurd for me to ask the other perty for money.