Expats -- Are You Married To A Local Women?

DrWho

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"In the market", nice I like this guy.

Giving business terms to human relationships.

My Asian bride is from soi 8 and she is a national ping pong player. She is always thinking of me first like convincing me to take out life insurance and buying a condo on the 20th floor.

I love them because they love me long time.

Did you know the soi girls have a fetish for fat, old, bald guys who beat them when you give them money.

They love money its no1.

• Like 1

OK here goes. My 'Laotian bride' (same thing eh OP?)

Doesn't

look life a buffalo

smell like a buffalo

fart in bed

talk too much

think too much

moan

think she's a man

have a headache every other day

She does

like to laugh

respect her husband

respect her husband's family

cook well prepared, nutritious food

like sex

take care of her appearance

shower regularly

I could go on but you get the picture. smile.png

wow, you have just described the perfect servant

• Like 1

Doesn't

look life a buffalo

smell like a buffalo

fart in bed

talk too much

think too much

moan

think she's a man

She does

like to laugh

respect her husband

like sex

shower regularly

Doesn't

look life a buffalo

smell like a buffalo

fart in bed

talk too much

think too much

moan

think she's a man

She does

like to laugh

respect her husband

like sex

shower regularly

How do you know your servant does not fart in bed?wink.png

• Like 1

Doesn't

look life a buffalo

smell like a buffalo

fart in bed

talk too much

think too much

moan

think she's a man

She does

like to laugh

respect her husband

like sex

shower regularly

Yes, you don't buy a dog and bark yourself thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Doesn't

look life a buffalo

smell like a buffalo

fart in bed

talk too much

think too much

moan

think she's a man

She does

like to laugh

respect her husband

like sex

shower regularly

Couldn't agree more!

Some guys are talking about stimulating conversation! pff! See lots of them between couples after a few years. Get my decent conversations from men!

All need from a wife/girlfriend is a person with a good heart and someone im attracted to. Dont need to be able to cook and clean, i can look after myself.(Always a bonus though);)

No offence to anyone here at all, but I also have never seen the appeal. I've had plenty of short-term Thai girlfriends and never found them to be a 'drama' like so many others. I think if you fawn all over them, they often treat you like sh1t, just like women the world over.

However, I've never really been able to get that close to Thai girls, or any of the other girls I've dated in developing countries. Many guys I've known have ended up with Thai or Khmer wives because they have broken relationships in the West and feel bitter and resentful towards Western women. I, however, have had some great relationships (and some bad one) and have never used the term that is so popular in Cambodia 'FWC' for 'Fat White Cow', a term that is applied to every white woman.

I also don't feel I've ever had a good conversation with a Thai girlfriend. I remember looking up at the moon one night, to hear my Thai girlfriend say 'you heb same moon England?' I don't find these things endearing, these comments do not make me go 'aaaaw'.

I want to be able to talk about deep politics and philosophy sometimes... I want to watch a film that doesn't have slapstick comedy in or explosions every 3 minutes. I want to be able to crack a dry joke and for my girlfriend to get it. I want her to appreciate who I am, and not just love the fact she's got a white boyfriend.

Sweeping generalizations, I know, and it's nothing against Thai women. I made a pledge to myself some years ago (after a Ugandan girlfriend) that I would never date a girl from a developing country again (other than to just <Snip!>).

There's too much going on, they can't fall in love with me, not just because I'm an *sshole but because all they see are the opportunities that could be had if I was married to them. I always feel a good comparison is if I met a rich, Texan millionaire &lt;deleted&gt;.. all I'd be thinking is 'I have to make this work' rather than getting to know if we would make a good couple or not.

This just works for me..

That's a flawed 'apples and oranges' comparison

Marry or date a well educated and financially independent lady in the West or Thailand and you will witness many similarities..,

Conversely, marry an u educated financially dependent woman anywhere and you have to overcome many hurdles.

This isn't a tricky concept, but it still amazes me how many posters compare and weigh off against each other ladies from a very different social and economical demographic.

• Like 2

OP...

I've met a few men (particularly from Australia and the UK) who have UK brides.

My wife is Thai. We've been together for 8 years. So I'm not "in the market" for an English bride

Out of very polite curiosity, what's the appeal of a English bride?

I think he is thinking of trading in for a newer model. Hope his wife doesnt read TV much.

OP...

My wife is Thai. We've been together for 8 years. So I'm not "in the market" for an English bride

Clever!

Clever clever no, good question!clap2.gif Make an effort d..n it! sick.gif

OP...

Clever!

Perhaps so, but you didn't answer the question.

Bump, I agree. Are you afraid to answer?

Probably go on "vacation"

I married my Wife, I didnt think where she came from, maybe I should have, cant trust Johnny foreigners snapping me up like that after 40+ years of being single.

Sorry if you want to ask more questions, I suggest you start a new topic. Going off topic on your own topic is not how things are done around here. Maybe the norm down Singapore way, but around here we have standards. Not high ones, but standards nonetheless wink.png

Going off topic on your own topic cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif for hijacking one's own topic crazy.gif

All need from a wife/girlfriend is a person with a good heart and someone im attracted to. Dont need to be able to cook and clean, i can look after myself.(Always a bonus though)wink.png

Bar talk is always out of place in conversation or in posts

good heart , not have ,

good arse , have .

Interesting thread.

Not because of the topic, since that have been "chewed on" quite a few times already.

What is interesting about it is how OP clearly under estimated the members here, and let himself be provoked, and he started to write some....... ehhmmm..... rather silly remarks.

OP should have done some reading first to see what type of Forum this is.

Not to forget how some of the "old dogs" hungry as ever, waited for someone like this OP to come along.

We have seen it all before.

biggrin.png

On the other hand, perhaps he knows exactly what to expect.......wink.png

Need to keep clear of the bridges for a while me thinks..............thumbsup.gif

Sorry if you want to ask more questions, I suggest you start a new topic. Going off topic on your own topic is not how things are done around here. Maybe the norm down Singapore way, but around here we have standards. Not high ones, but standards nonetheless wink.png

A reasonable attempt at humour.

But a fail, nonetheless.

Feel free to try again when you've had a bit more coffee.

you better hurry up or that big presentation you are making for your meeting today or it will end up like most of your posts on here...rushed, ill thought out, lacking in details, and barely comprehensible.

if you keep replying to me instead of fixing the error of your ways, don't blame me that the whole office will be sitting there in silence while you read word after word of every slide on your ppt. Take a look around during your presentation today, see how many people are chatting away on their phones via facebook to the effect of 'man this guy is boring me to tears'. if you see more than 30% of the audience doing this, skipped to the learnings slide at the end, assuming there is one and wrap it up quick quick..

Lame.

Lame perhaps - but I am guessing extremely ACCURATE! LOL