Motorbike Pawn

yoslim

I have a friend who is currently in a rough patch and obviously I can't lend him any money as I'm not sitting on a gold pile ermm.gif

He owns a motorbike so I thought he could pawn it to get some cash until his financial situation improves. Is there such a place in Pattaya that would pawn the motorbike for a decent amount ?

There are finance companies dotted around town that will give him a loan against his bike, to be paid back in monthly installments, thereby he will get a lump sum and still get use of the bike, don't know if that might interest him.

Thanks the finance options sounds good I will go have a look, he doesn't want to sell the bike for now

This lot have an office on Sukhumvit, on the northbound side more or less opposite the sliproad entrance to the motorway, i think there is an insurance shop next door. http://www.srisawad.com/

That website is in Thai, and Google translate won't translate it (for me anyhow).

Translates fine on my end.. Looking at the pattaya locations they have one opposite the jomtien Lotus and another near the redemtionist orphanage on sukumvit.

Looking over the Q&A section it seems that on top of the vehicle registration documents you will also need to show proof of income to qualify for credit.

Contact Center. calls. 088-088-0880

Edited by Jayman

Thanks the finance options sounds good I will go have a look, he doesn't want to sell the bike for now

This lot have an office on Sukhumvit, on the northbound side more or less opposite the sliproad entrance to the motorway, i think there is an insurance shop next door. http://www.srisawad.com/

That website is in Thai, and Google translate won't translate it (for me anyhow).

Translates fine on my end.. Looking at the pattaya locations they have one opposite the jomtien Lotus and another near the redemtionist orphanage on sukumvit.

Looking over the Q&A section it seems that on top of the vehicle registration documents you will also need to show proof of income to qualify for credit.

Contact Center. calls. 088-088-0880

Google translate works fine for me too.

I would check with the office as far as the requirement for proof of income, i know a couple of people who have used them lately for a loan against their cars and they have no income? Said it was all straight forward.