IntellectualFarang

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd have to agree with OP that is often the case, but it is certainly not the rule.

You can spot the ones with poor confidence as they are the ones that often say "Thai women are such a drama". I've had more trouble finding a coffee in Colombia than I have had finding a Thai girlfriend. My Thai girlfriends know that I will drop them if they misbehave and I've never had any trouble at all.

I've met so many guys fawning all over girls, declaring their undying love others I've known come into work with skin hanging off their faces or a bust lip. It's clear they have never had a remotely beautiful girl and don't know any other way than to hand over all their power and whine all over them.

......finding a thai girlfriend....????

'girlfriend' is that newspeak for whore?

Your mother was a girlfriend once.........I have no doubt in my mind that your mother was never a whore.

I also have no doubt your mother would be disgusted and humiliated to know you're posting this filth on the internet.

Make your way to the bottom of the garden, you'll see a little bridge, walk below it and say hi to the trolls in passing. Keep going another hundred yards and you'll happen across the dung heap. Bury yourself in there among all the other sh*t sucking maggots, that's your level in life.

Have fun with the scum.

ps, you've just been bletherized, count yourself lucky I'm in a good mood, it could have been a lot worse.

Pr*ck.

Perhaps you should read my post again, and think in stead of trolling.

I tend to agree.

This BLETHER chap has obviously neglected to take his meds.

I wish to make it clear that I disapprove of the way he refers to you as a PRICK. This is poor form.

I'm wondering if I should report him right now.

Edited by IntellectualFarang

Perhaps some posters should not jump on one post, but have the intellectual honesty to read all the posts, so that they would understand a post before they jump on it.

I guess this bletherises a blether?

Your making a fool out of yourself trying to defend that comment.

Go have a little talk to yourself.

im now tending to think, that these people only ever went out with vergins in the home countrys,,

but never mind, let them think what they will,

and to answer one of the others questions, yes partners,, the same as when my ex wife in england was,(14years younger then me) i worked and she looked after the kids and kept a good house,, being and equal partner isnt just about money as som many people on here dont understand,

when you grow up and if you ever get marreid to your vergin you will understand this, unless that is you marry an engineer who earns 20,000 bht a day same as you

jake

blether thats my rant for the evening,,lol

• Like 1

And a thread that was always headed that way, descends into pointless personal attacks

To be honest here guys, your preconceptions of the why,where,how, and for what reason I married a Thai are rather immaterial in the grand scheme of my life......but if it makes you feel more knowledgable, and important to fabricate, toss out conjecture, and generalise.....do carry on....after all forums suit your clamour for recognition..coffee1.gif

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 2

That blether person has already been reported by the prick (me)

I am proud to be called a prick by that troll.

(Not suggesting that this forum is a significant part of my life.)

It obviously isn't a big part of your life if you think I'm a troll.

Anyway enough of this nonsense..........the mods can review your comment about girlfriends and act accordingly.

You will find it's against TV rules to flame the membership by suggesting their ladies are whores.

Perhaps some posters should not jump on one post, but have the intellectual honesty to read all the posts, so that they would understand a post before they jump on it.

It called you a prick and told you to have "fun with the scum".

I've reported it.

You're deranged, a sickening half wit troll that keeps coming back on this forum under new names. The mods are welcome to ask me to prove who you are.......you're ThailandMysteries, OxfordHistorian, MediumPaceBowler and various other guises.

There is no one more pathetic on this forum than you. How low you must be in self esteem to come here seeking attention.

Quite frankly it's retarded behaviour......so therefore you are a retard.

Now run along and tell teacher again little boy.

Surely the mods can find the Ip addresses of the people you mentioned, and my IP address too.

Surely the mods will read your posts.

Surely I am not the one that should loose sleep over this.

Surely tomorrow you will plead excess of Chang.

Assuming that somebody actually cares.

A poster said that it is more difficult to find coffee in Columbia than it is to find a girlfriend in Thailand.

In a thread about foreigners coming to thailand.

That means: finding a gf in thailand is oh so very easy. Right?

I then replied: do you mean gf or whore?

Next a bletheriser starts commenting about my mother.

Edited by nidieunimaitre

It called you a prick and told you to have "fun with the scum".

I've reported it.

You're deranged, a sickening half wit troll that keeps coming back on this forum under new names. The mods are welcome to ask me to prove who you are.......you're ThailandMysteries, OxfordHistorian, MediumPaceBowler and various other guises.

There is no one more pathetic on this forum than you. How low you must be in self esteem to come here seeking attention.

Quite frankly it's retarded behaviour......so therefore you are a retard.

Now run along and tell teacher again little boy.

Surely the mods can find the Ip addresses of the people you mentioned, and my IP address too.

Surely the mods will read your posts.

Surely I am not the one that should loose sleep over this.

Surely tomorrow you will plead excess of Chang.

You most certainly should lose sleep, since this is a direct quote from one of your posts....."......finding a thai girlfriend....????

'girlfriend' is that newspeak for whore?". Not only is this deeply offensive to those posters who have thai wives and girlfriends, but it is also a slur on thai people and very clearly in breach of forum rules.

If you have so much as an ounce of decency, you will immediately retract the sataement and apologise publicly. If you can not control yourself better, you really should not post in TV and maybe be happier elsewhere.